Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

O/T .... Jump on over to Sherin Matthews thread. Both parents rights to the biological child TERMINATED!!

2. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Yes, that case instantly came to my mind as soon as I started following this case.

3. Napoli

Napoli Member

There's an old trick social workers use. They go in the bathroom and count the toothbrushes..4 people but 5 toothbrushes would be a clue....JMO

4. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

I agree. IMO this is one of those cases where the children might have a better chance in life if they were raised by someone outside the family.

Sorry, to say that as I continue praying for all that loved her.

5. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

The part about what allegedly happened with KW and EK arrived home with the kids from the Thanksgiving stay with EK's family came from the speakerphone with KH's dad, according to AW and HC on NG (Okay too many initials!). But don't recall whether they said they got the bit about blaming one of Mariah's brothers from that same call...they said something about the info coming from a state source, and they didn't even seem clear on whether it was KW or EK who was trying to say that it was one of the brothers who hit Mariah.

6. alas

alas Member

He could have filed the paperwork for contempt himself but there is a very specific procedure to follow. (In my state). Attorneys do not share this information until they are paid. There is no one associated with the court to help, there is nothing that CPS will do until the police contact them.

I completely understand what this dad went through. It is all too familiar!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

7. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

too few facts to even think that

8. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

Listening to NG discuss the pot, heroin and meth use outlined in the CPS docs, did this also come from the juveniles? Just wondering if they detailed enough of a description for LE to identify the specific drugs. So sad on so many levels.

9. alas

alas Member

Seriously?! Temporarily? They haven't been convicted yet?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

10. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

She will remain with the family in Houston. No date set for any type of permanent trial. No CPS services for possible reunification for the Matthews. No visitation.

ETA: This applies to the Sherin Matthews case. For some reason, my quote didn't come over.

Now... Back to Mariah

11. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

EK’s FB account posted Feb 2015. To me it looks like it could be drugs chopped up on the corner of the table.
    [​IMG]

12. osu

osu Well-Known Member

13. jellybean96

jellybean96 Well-Known Member

I agree.

While I definitely think both AW and the boys all need serious counseling (together and separately), I don't know that there has been any evidence whatsoever to say AW doesn't (at some point) deserve to raise his own boys.

My prayer is that whatever issues AW and the boys have with each other can be worked through and AW can get some guidance and help in becoming the best dad he can be for those boys.

14. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

This is what doesn't make sense to me. If the allegations of child sexual abuse are made in my state, a forensic sexual abuse examination is conducted. CPS doesn't just take the word of parents.

15. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

So is NG going to apologize for exploiting the dad and those boys or just go on reading the CPS file on her nationally syndicated satellite radio show?

16. LisaN2102

LisaN2102 New Member

There is photos online of Mariah with heavy black eyes so it’s entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. LietKynes

LietKynes "What do you despise? By this you are truly known"

SABBM

That ^^^^^^

I hope to god that woman does not get those boys back. What if she takes up with another scumm like Earl ? And her boys have to suffer even more ??
    :moo:

18. Tippy Lynn

It’s NG and her “bombshell news” of course she’s just going to keep blabbing away - that’s what she does.
    (🤮barf)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

This is just a guess, but I think these floor plans may be misleading because they are for newer homes. I have been in several single wide trailers, in conjunction with rescuing animals, and I have not yet been in one with 2 bathrooms. I've also never been in one that has bedrooms at either end like many of these floor plans. I think they used to be all pretty much the same, entry into living room area with kitchen to the right, and all bedrooms and the bathroom down the hall to the left. Often the bathroom is the first room off the living room, so that anyone at the very end of the hallway would pass the rest of the bedrooms on the way to the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20. Tippy Lynn

It kills me [emoji174]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.