Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know who was driving.

That I don’t know. But I do know Dodge Durango’s are vehicles used by LE in some jurisdictions. Somebody yesterday mentioned the mother may be in protective custody.

I am confused on what we can and can't post with regard to mom. I thought we could just discuss the video and allegations made in that interview. Is this not correct is mom open to sleuthing including information with regards her time before she was with boyfriend. I am trying hard to stay with in TOS but just confused at this point what I can can't post regarding mom.

I alerted on your post and asked a mod for verification.

I am confused on what we can and can't post with regard to mom. I thought we could just discuss the video and allegations made in that interview. Is this not correct is mom open to sleuthing including information with regards her time before she was with boyfriend. I am trying hard to stay with in TOS but just confused at this point what I can can't post regarding mom.

she's no longer a victim,,,,see page 1 of this thread

Read Trisha’s post at the beginning of this thread.

Dear Websleuths Members,

HLN's Ashleigh Banfield somehow received an actual CPS report about Mariah's family.

According to the official report, Mariah's brother said the boyfriend did sexually abuse her, and saw it happen.

The boys also told CPS that the boyfriend, Earl Kimery, beat them.

According to the report, the boys say their mom knew.

While Mariah's mother Kristy Woods, has not been charged she is no longer considered an innocent victim in this case.

PLEASE DO NOT START CALLING ANYONE NAMES OR DESCRIBING HOW YOU WANT THEM TO DIE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT. NO MORE WARNINGS.

As emotional as this case is we need to keep the case discussion going. When you post your description of what you want to happen to a perp, or you start calling people names, you bring the case discussion to a halt.

While I agree with everyone's sentiment it has no place in this discussion.

Otherwise, you can discuss Kristy Wood. You can sleuth her background. You can use what is in the report as reported by Ashleigh Banfield but please be sure you stick to the parts of the report that are actually from the CPS report. Banfield tends to add her opinion and make it sound like fact.

Please do not make more work for our already overworked mods. Remember the rules

Thank you,

Tricia

Bringing this forward

Now that discussion is allowed of the woman who gave birth to Mariah. I hope it is ok to post this
There is no name-calling, etc...just sincere concerns.

If, as it appears, Earl is responsible for Mariah's death, that certainly does not mean he is the only one responsible.

Turning a blind eye, in the fact of danger, certainly makes one complicit.

If I were to walk to a busy intersection with a 3-yr old, then turn loose of her hand and set her loose into the traffic, chances are she would be hit and killed by a vehicle. The person driving the vehicle would have killed her, BUT I would be also responsible for having her in that foolishly dangerous position in the first place. If I let my 3-yr old play in a cage with a tiger, and the tiger eats her, the tiger is responsible killing her, but I allowed it. If I let my 3 yr old outside to play in a storm, and she is struck by lightning, and she dies...the bolt of electricity is what killed her, but I allowed it
If I bring my child around an angry, violent person, and that person kills her, he/she murdered her, but I allowed it.
NOW, there have been children who crossed busy streets without getting hit...there have been children in cages with animals who were not eaten....there have been people caught in lightning storms who did not perish....but any reasonable caring parent would not risk those odds.

I am so tired of people who get so bent on advocating for women in abusive situations with their children, they fail to advocate for other victims. It makes all of womanhood look bad, by implying we do NOT have a choice. Living with an abuser, and forcing your children to be there as well, is not a one time mistake such as a traffic accident or accidental drowning. It is REPEATEDLY making a selfish choice. It is the equivalent of getting up every day and making the choice to allow your child to live in risk.

We should be better than that. We as women, do not HAVE to live in situations like that, and especially when it is with a man who has NO legal right to be around our child. When a woman gets up and walks away from her husband and her children's father, and makes a choice to start a life with a violent abuser, it is very, very difficult for me to feel anything but disgust. There is no valid excuse for it. Send the children elsewhere.

We ladies are smarter than people think, stronger than people think, and have more critical thinking skills than people think. So when others (sadly often other women) put forth a narrative that we are weak, spineless, brainless victims, it does not set well with me. Although some women live that way, it does not make it normal, nor excusable.

GET OUT! Put your children first...that is what good mothers do. You don't have to live on the "right" side of town, or be highly educated, or have all the privileges of life. It does not take a doctorate degree to show some protective motherly instinct. For goodness' sakes, even wild animals have a protective instinct towards their offspring.

Ladies....do what is right. There is no "relationship"...if you even want to call it that, worth forever losing your children for. Step up! Prove to the world that we can think for ourselves and make mature choices.

I am so angry right now, at abusers and enablers. They all share guilt when a child is harmed.

That I don’t know. But I do know Dodge Durango’s are vehicles used by LE in some jurisdictions. Somebody yesterday mentioned the mother may be in protective custody.

And I heard she's somewhere else but I don't think what I heard is permissible to post here.

I alerted on your post and asked a mod for verification.

Thank you for some reason I don't have an alert button and half the time I don't have a thanks button.

I thought for sure that we would see murder charges today.

If not murder, at least child abuse. I think murder requires premeditation, there must be some charge for causing death by accident while abusing a child. I'll dig around and see what charges nc has that might fit.

Maybe someone with legal experience can chime in. Gitana?

Is mom still MIA? If so, where might she be? I know the cops left her go in the trailer for a few minutes but where has she been staying?

Catching up.

Many years ago in another state I had a friend and when I went over to their house one day there was this new person staying with them. I asked them who this person was and they would not tell me at first.

It was very strange and after much prying on my friend he finally gave in and told me his family was being paid to house this person. It turned out that his family had signed up on a volunteer list to house protected witnesses. The person was a protected witness in a robbery murder incident.

I bring this up wondering if maybe she has been relocated by LE to some protective housing if she has agreed to testify against the BF.

And I heard she's somewhere else but I don't think what I heard is permissible to post here.

She’s open to sleuth now - go ahead and share your info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I expressed my opinion, based on my own observations. No need to argue with me about it.

So you know him? I'm just trying to understand here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried to keep an open mind. Devil's Advocate if you will. Her language didn't bother me at all, nor did her tears, or pauses, dinner out, where she stayed, etc... What I did find a bit odd, was that it appeared that she put on makeup for the camera. I'd have wanted to look presentable (jeans, clean shirt), and I don't even know if I'd thought about that... but I doubt I'd even thought of combing my hair. However, I know there's some females who apply theirr makeup the very first thing when they wake up each day. It's routine. One told me that her spouse has never seen her, in the morning, without makeup. She got up before him, and that was the first thing she did, apply her makeup. To each their own. Knowing what we now know, if the kids hadn't spoken up, I believe she'd have thrown EK under the bus, and went on with her life.

Was it mentioned where Kw stayed or where she currently is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members