Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

The facts remain that Mariah died in the care of her mother and live in boyfriend, not the care of her father or his girlfriend. AW admitted (sadly) that he has not had contact with the children in over a year. EK is charged with concealing Mariah's death and moving her body. I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to believe AW and his girlfriend would have any connection. IIRC, LE wasn't beating down their door when Mariah was reported missing. They didn't even notify them and only heard of her disappearance via the Amber Alert. So, why did KW not notify AW or have LE contact him??? Because she knew he had nothing to do with Mariah's disappearance (or death). The sexual assault was reported by Mariah's brother. If we can't take the word of the child living the nightmare daily in an abusive home, we have all failed. MOO

2. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Just a note here that Triad is trending on Twitter at the moment because of the bad weather in the area.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3. Grouchymom

Grouchymom Verified Grouchymom

I love you vmmking. Thanks so much

4. BlinkOfAnI

BlinkOfAnI Well-Known Member

About being cleared, don't you have to be a POI or suspect first to be cleared? Laws may very but where I live police never announce someone is cleared unless they were a POI or suspect. Was AW ever either?

Corrected

5. JaneEyre

I don't think that he never picked them up on Saturdays because he couldn't get them on Fridays. This is my understanding:

Before she completely blocked him from getting his kids on his weekends, she began by causing issues about his girlfriend not being allowed to get them on Friday for him.

So he would pick them up on Saturdays, but even though he was supposed to get them until later on Sunday, she was also cutting that short by insisting they attend Sunday morning church with her parents, even though they went to the same church.

This is how it began, coming up with reasons to cut the visits short. Eventually she began withholding the children from him at all.

According to him he tried to fight it and consulted attorneys, but couldn't afford to hire one because of the amount of money they needed upfront.

While we only have his word at the moment, I don't really have a reason to doubt this part of the scenario, which is one that plays out daily across the country with others. It all fits with how I've seen these things happen before.

While I'm not putting him up for father of the year, I also have no cause to believe he's lying about this.

With regard to him being cleared, I understand we only have his word for it. But again, I just don't see a single thing that would point to his involvement in her death - none whatsoever.

I believe the original poster who pointed out that he has been cleared was perhaps reminding people that he is considered a victim here, not just because he's not been named a POI, but also because there is zero evidence of any guilt on his part for her death.

6. BlinkOfAnI

7. JaneEyre

I was amused to see it, given all the discussion here. I thought it had to be the "other" triad to be trending, but then I forgot how ill equipped the South is (in terms of equipment and salt) to deal with a snowpocalypse!

Love you, too, GrouchyMom!

8. Scarlett12

Scarlett12 Active Member

9. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

There has never been any suggestion by law enforcement or even in SM that I've seen that even so much as hints that bio dad was in any way involved in his daughter's disappearance and death.

There is nothing for him to be cleared from, LE has been entirely focused on mom and her bf.

I don't understand these insinuations that he was involved. Victim bashing, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. JaneEyre

11. BlinkOfAnI

Just to add, we don't know yet, but he may have an alibi for the entire time frame (work, home, with GF, family, friends). That would have been one of the 1st things LE checked out.

12. BlinkOfAnI

Thank you! My TY buttons have all disappeared else I would have used it.

13. Tin_Halo

Tin_Halo Member

14. BlinkOfAnI

Has anyone else's TY button disappeared?

15. BlinkOfAnI

Refreshed and it's back. Sorry.

16. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

No but several posters earlier suggested reloading the page when that happens, iirc.

17. BlinkOfAnI

Leave no stone unturned :lookingitup:

18. Tin_Halo

Tin_Halo Member

Mine doesn't appear for new posts, but older ones have it.

19. BlinkOfAnI

Yep! That worked! TY

20. BlinkOfAnI

Your right, the thank you button didn't show on your post. I refreshed and there it was! TY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.