Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither! I wonder if it was a reporter who repeated the word from some anonymous associate of EK's, thinking it meant a network of organised crime.

Yeah that could be. But it doesn't really matter and probably has nothing to do with the death of Mariah anyway, so probably a moot point.

You folks are probably right just of local interest. Won't argue about it anyway!

I don't think Triad is referring to a geographical location. When I first saw this article last week it had some extra text in the main body of the article about his links to it that appears to have been removed now. It's only been left in the heading.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

It is definitely a geographical area. Mebane is considered part of the Triad area.

“According to Kimrey's Facebook page, he grew up in Mebane and attended Alamance Community College where he studied heating and air conditioning.”

In the birthday photos there is a flower bed with stone edging, and similar stone border can be seen in the Thanksgiving photo of EK and family (which I've cropped). I think they may have hosted the party at EK's parents.

woods.jpg

attachment.php

I don't believe this is the same place. As others have mentioned, that type of edging is popular and sold many places.

But also, if you look closely, they are not entirely the same. They are both scalloped edging, but the top photo, the scallops are closer together and deeper whereas in the 2nd photo, the scallops are wider and do not go down as far. They are both scalloped style landscape edging, but are not the same variety. Also, it appears the landscape edging in the top photo was partially set or buried just a bit when it was put in whereas in the bottom photo it was simply placed there/sat on top of the grass.

court today right? For custody for the boys right? What time?

It's like a newspaper writing a headline 'Criminal had ties to Scotland, Criminal History'.

It's not really headline grabbing.

It’s a poorly written headline for sure, but I promise you that Triad in this context refers to a geographical area of NC.

Yes, it is referring to the geographical area if you will take a look at the attached offender search (in PDF form) for Adolphus Earl Kimrey you will see his first conviction was in Alamance County the heart of the Triad. (It is circled in red).

View attachment 127508View attachment 127508

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1
It also says he had a previous conviction in Brunswick County.

But let's just say you are all right and I'm happy to leave it at that. It's a diversion to this tragic case that I find quite uninteresting really. :) No offence intended to anybody and thanks to everyone for their opinions, research and knowledge! Shall we move on...

If the 10 year old overheard this, who was EK telling this to? KW? If so then she fully knew what happened to Mariah. Also, just where is KW ( the Mother) right now?
Of that I have NO doubts, never did from the moment I saw her appeal.

How far does the grandparents live from the trailer? Also, I am also wondering how grandpa knew where to look..

The video tape was meant to be about Mariah and showed other children as well. No, we do not know if the black eyes were from abuse. No more than we know that their small statures were from malnourishment and neglect. All speculation. Sadly, it doesn't appear anyone close to the children would have thought anything about black eyes, or bruises, or withdrawing, or anything relating to abuse because they were all so immune to it. MOO

BBM

Didn't Mariah suffer from Turners syndrome? It was in the MSM interview with her grandmother. I believe it runs in families. But any rate the ones who have it do not grow like children without it, resulting in small stature.

Reposting this, her appeal to find Mariah:

http://www.wral.com/missing-3-year-old-prompts-amber-alert-in-onslow-county/17144227/

"She could be anywhere . . .."

That statement stuck in my craw too. Firstly, because she didn't walk well. I'd expect a plea to neighbors to check their outbuildings.
Something along the lines of: Please everyone look anywhere. She didn't walk well, she couldn't have gotten far!

Secondly, after googling for other opinions, but before the searches started by the bridges, I ran across some statement analysis that I understand may or may not be allowed to be speculated upon here. But, it mentioned in passing that the phrase "she could be anywhere" could point to Mariah being placed in water. I tried to look into that connection further but saw that it may be "inadmissible" here and sort of gave up.

Not sure of my point. Curious if there is an analysis certified expert or something that can weigh in? Just agreeing that "she could be anywhere" sure did stick out. Along with (paraphrasing) to be able to *touch* and hold her and not let her go *again*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth