Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement stuck in my craw too. Firstly, because she didn't walk well. I'd expect a plea to neighbors to check their outbuildings.
Something along the lines of: Please everyone look anywhere. She didn't walk well, she couldn't have gotten far!

Secondly, after googling for other opinions, but before the searches started by the bridges, I ran across some statement analysis that I understand may or may not be allowed to be speculated upon here. But, it mentioned in passing that the phrase "she could be anywhere" could point to Mariah being placed in water. I tried to look into that connection further but saw that it may be "inadmissible" here and sort of gave up.

Not sure of my point. Curious if there is an analysis certified expert or something that can weigh in? Just agreeing that "she could be anywhere" sure did stick out. Along with (paraphrasing) to be able to *touch* and hold her and not let her go *again*.

Watching that video clip of KW's "desperate" plea, in light of what we know now -- and what she knew at that time -- just seals her fate as far as I am concerned.

AW has stated that he doesn't have the money for an attorney to fight in court. I would think an attorney would do pro bono for this case. Also, courts have help and guidance for those that file without an attorney. Where there is a will there is a way.

BBM

Didn't Mariah suffer from Turners syndrome? It was in the MSM interview with her grandmother. I believe it runs in families. But any rate the ones who have it do not grow like children without it, resulting in small stature.

I believe Turner syndrome only affects females.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Turner syndrome only affects females.

Sorry I hit reply with out finishing. Haleigh Cummings had Turner syndrome. It is noticeable in that their neck is wider and low set ears. I don’t see that in Mariah.

Snip by me.
Wasn't this the whole argument with Caylee Anthony? The defense was that there was a horrible accident (drowning) and CFA panicked. We all know that wasn't the case.
I don't buy that a normal (even semi-normal) parent can throw away their child after an honest accident.

BBM

We all know that wasn't the case.

Since CFA was found not guilty in a court of law I don't think we really know anything about Caylee Anthony's death for sure. We suspect, we speculate, but 12 jurors who had access to all the evidence and testimony found her not guilty.

I don't buy that a normal (even semi-normal) parent can throw away their child after an honest accident.

People do some really stupid things when they panic, especially if they think they are going to jail.

The Caylee Anthony case never really sat well with me. There was no proof CFA ever abused little Caylee and everyone who testified about them together showed CFA as having a good relationship with her daughter. You don't go from no abuse to killing your child overnight. I really do think CFA was negligent but that she did not intentionally kill her child. And I think she was immature enough to think she could hide what happened out of her neglect .

Watching that video clip of KW's "desperate" plea, in light of what we know now -- and what she knew at that time -- just seals her fate as far as I am concerned.

Yes, in light of what we know now, there probably is little to gain by rehashing her words and emotional state at the time. I guess I'm left glad EK is in jail and I am trying to patiently wait for LE to give the mother enough rope to hang herself, so to speak.

I think this is going to be more than Mariah woke up and EK was cooking meth and slammed the door on her, resulting in her death. Jmo.

I think KW has an even bigger role in all of this.

JMO

BBM

Didn't Mariah suffer from Turners syndrome? It was in the MSM interview with her grandmother. I believe it runs in families. But any rate the ones who have it do not grow like children without it, resulting in small stature.
Sigh... Haleigh Cummings had Turners Syndrome. There are several elements to Mariah's case that remind me of Haleigh.

AW has stated that he doesn't have the money for an attorney to fight in court. I would think an attorney would do pro bono for this case. Also, courts have help and guidance for those that file without an attorney. Where there is a will there is a way.

Look up the process for filing a custody dispute pro se on the courts website. It's not as clear cut as you may think. I hold a Ph.D and had to look it up for my niece and I was at a loss at how to proceed. The instructions are very unclear and confusing and if you get anything wrong the entire set of paper work is thrown out and you have to start over. I've noticed a few people mention that the court will help you. They won't help you. They will answer questions on the process but they can't assist you in filing out the paperwork since they are not attorneys, just clerks.

As for pro bono representation. Good luck being a man and finding that kind of help. It's virtually non-existent, even in larger cities. Men are second class citizens in this country, no one cares about our rights or the problems faced by low-income men. Society was built on the sexist notion that if something bad happens to a man it's his own fault because men shouldn't fail. This is most clearly demonstrated in the family courts. Men go in with the presumption of guilt and that they have an innate lack of parenting skill.

Even in domestic violence situations, if a man is attacked and hurt by his female partner and he calls the police he will still be arrested and carted off to jail in many jurisdictions. It's called the Duluth Model. The Model posits that in any domestic violence situation the man is automatically guilty, even if he is the victim. You're a man and your spouse attacks and harms you, YOU have to leave your home and find other accommodations while the abuser gets to stay in your house, that btw, you are still required to pay mortgage or rent on, with your children. The entire system is stacked against men.

With knowledge of him hitting the boys with belts, do you think that he struck out at her so hard that it may have caused her head to snap?

Sigh... Haleigh Cummings had Turners Syndrome. There are several elements to Mariah's case that remind me of Haleigh.

I agree, and Lonzie Barton case as well. I think EK beat Mariah and she died from internal injuries, because he lashed out at KW's son too and gave him a bloody nose, and EK was known to be violent and volatile. I think KW knew, and EK took care of the hiding/disposal of Mariah's body in the early hours of the morning. That could be why KW says "she could be anywhere" because she didn't know exactly where the disposal of her child occurred.

I don't think Triad is referring to a geographical location. When I first saw this article last week it had some extra text in the main body of the article about his links to it that appears to have been removed now. It's only been left in the heading.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

In the article it references Mebane and Alamance Country. Those areas would be considered to be part of the Triad.

"[FONT=&quot]According to Kimrey's Facebook page, he grew up in Mebane and attended Alamance Community College where he studied heating and air conditioning."[/FONT]

In the article it references Mebane and Alamance Country. Those areas would be considered to be part of the Triad.

"[FONT=&amp]According to Kimrey's Facebook page, he grew up in Mebane and attended Alamance Community College where he studied heating and air conditioning."[/FONT]

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member