Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Holly Springs Police North Carolina

67091317_10157660695929314_5136667189641740288_n.jpg

Mom's pretty vocal about who she suspects...and providing more details than MSM has...and that person has interesting posts in March.

Last edited:
Residents were given a notice from police with the photo of a man [Moynan's acquaintance] on it who was often seen with Moynan. The notice says he is banned from the property.

Neighbors wonder if man’s ban is related to missing Holly Springs mom :: WRAL.com

Recent, Facebook pictures indicate her hair had been dyed green. It is unclear the color of her hair when she went missing.

A Facebook page that appears to belong to Moynan has posts on it as recent as July. It is unclear if police believe she posted them or if she is even using the platform.

Her mother claims the father of Moynan's children is pretending to be her daughter and texting her. Police said they have interviewed that man.

Her parents said the last day she was seen in person was March 30.

Police said Moynan texted a friend six weeks ago but did not disclose the nature of the message.

Police seek help locating Holly Springs mother missing since March

I am Monica Day Moynan’s close relative.

I just created an account on websleuths and am not sure where to start, so if anyone has any suggestions of places to look in person and online for her, without interfering with the police investigation, please let me know!

I’ve heard about all of the great things y’all do to help with solving cold cases and finding missing persons and any help is greatly appreciated!

I am staying with family near where she was living in Holly Springs, NC.

I am local and just finding out about this case (through LE Facebook post). I’m so sorry to hear about this story and the delay in loved ones finding out she is missing. :(

I will be following carefully, and posting from the “local” angle.

I just created an account on websleuths and am not sure where to start, so if anyone has any suggestions of places to look in person and online for her, without interfering with the police investigation, please let me know!

I’ve heard about all of the great things y’all do to help with solving cold cases and finding missing persons and any help is greatly appreciated!

Has anyone started a Missing Facebook page for her? That seems to be done in most cases. You may want to ask Law Enforcement if that is a good idea or not, based on their investigation thus far.

Interesting. I noted how the baby hasn’t changed much between a picture posted in March and one posted in June...
SAME!! There isn’t the appropriate age progression to the baby’s appearance. Very cute kiddos.

I also noticed that Monica’s FB posts seemed to become less frequent leading up to the last time anyone saw her. I had a look at childrens’ father’s Facebook page. Enlightening. Ugh.

Last edited:

Hi and welcome! We have a Verification process here at Websleuths. Family members and close friends can become Verified. We can’t post rumors or any info that doesn’t have a main stream media link. HOWEVER, a Verified insider can tell us any info they have (that isn’t detrimental to LE) without any links or anything. That’s completely up to you if you want to do that. I’m leaving the link to the info. And, know that you do not have to get verified to be here. Thanks! Praying hard for the family and friends!
Verified Professional and Insider Members

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back