Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

I agree with everything you say, :) but, I think deep down inside you've already answered your own questions. I have the same questions, yet I know what the answers are as you most likely do too. Anyone that would take a life and go through all he did to hide it, most likely doesnt care how his babies live for the rest of their lives. There's so many other ways he could have been a free man, but, evil is evil and he did what evil does.

How I wish Monica would have reached out more or left to a safe place. But, she's like any woman , as myself was at her age, :( and really didnt believe how dangerous he was and is.

We always believe there's light at the end of a dark tunnel, especially when we make progress in our lives as Moni was doing and I guess that's one of the most dangerous times, because the other person sees how strong you are and is threatened by it.

Moni was well on her way to being able to take care of her babies and he knew that. He gave no $h!t what happened to THE babies, he saw the road ahead where he would be made to pay child support and most likely one more as it has been said that Moni may have been pregnant.
I don't think he will ever admit to where Moni is. I just hope this case can move forward without her body, as I feel they have enough evidence to arrest.
God bless the babies and Monis family that loved her and want her home!!
All my own opinion
I know, it makes me so sad. How can someone kill the mother or the father of their own child? I don't understand it. If I had a kid, no matter how much I hated the father, I wouldn't let my kid know about it, and I certainly wouldn't want him dead. His daughters are part of Monica, forever. And now, they lost both parents, because I don't believe he will ever be allowed near those little girls, he doesn't deserve to be around them. As for his ex wife, didn't she stop to think ", if he can kill the mother of his two very young daughters, he can kill me too"? Does she think she's safe just because they might be on "good terms" right now? What about when they eventually disagree on something regarding their children, is he going to kill her too? I can't believe this fool didn't stop to think about that. Jesus Christ.

“...blood in the soil samples they collected at the other residence.” ???

Did I miss something?

When investigators executed the search warrant at the ex-wife 's residence there were blood found in between kitchen tiles.

Then a warrant was executed at another residence. At that residence there were samples of soil collected for what authorities say appeared to be blood.

When investigators executed the search warrant at the ex-wife 's residence there were blood found in between kitchen tiles.

Then a warrant was executed at another residence. At that residence there were samples of soil collected for what authorities say appeared to be blood.
What article(s) are you referencing? If I rememeber correctly, the blood was not in the ex wife’s house, but rather in moni’s kitchen under the tiles...
I also didn’t read anything about anything being found in the soil at BS parents’ house.

Moni's mom posted this article yesterday.

New documents reveal clues investigators pursuing in case of missing, murdered Holly Springs mom

Highlights from the article,

"New search warrants unsealed over the holiday week show what clues investigators are honing in on as they try to solve Monica Moynan’s murder.

Investigators want access to Moynan and her ex-boyfriend Brian Sluss’ Facebook posts and messages from part of 2016 and 2017.

According to warrants, the former couple’s relationship was marred with domestic violence. That included two reported incidents during those time periods. Police believe Moynan and Sluss may have written about the incidents on social media.

Detectives also want to examine Moynan’s mail. They believe that could help them come up with a better timeline of events surrounding Moynan’s disappearance, according to the affidavit."

#justiceformoni

For those who follow this case, I thought you might be interested in seeing how close this crime took place to the HSPD. (I indicated where she lived in red.) Help was so close by, but Moni still didn’t stand a chance. :(

Attachments

• 0ED9650A-91D6-4421-8486-85588A6DE46D.jpeg
    0ED9650A-91D6-4421-8486-85588A6DE46D.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 28
Justice may be slower than we would like, but it's coming. It's surely coming ...
I hope you're so right!! I don't understand what's taking so long, it's like all the news out there are just teasers. I can't imagine how her family must feel, such frustration!!

Oh it must feel like an absolute eternity in hell! Luckily though I think they still have faith in LE and know that they do indeed have plenty of evidence and are headed in the right direction even though it’s been dang slow.

on the other hand, I’m glad the a$$hat is stewing in his own pending doom... just waiting for that shoe to drop... I hope he rots in the stress of it all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back