MISTRIAL NC - Mother & Boyfriend Arrested in Death of her 2-year-old, 3/24/16

Sorry I am still learning the ropes and my first video link

Since I got the "Not Found" message, I did connect with a website. Lots of places do not keep articles or info for more than a couple of days -- that may very well be what happened here. No worries, MathildaM. Just keep doing what you're doing, and don't give it a second thought. :)

MSM coverage of the . It raised over $6k before Keefer took it down, despite the military providing $10k in funeral expenses and Macy's father covering all expenses. These two charged are completely unbelievable.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loc...cle_c9321dc9-469f-560f-9fb4-d2c78a846136.html

Some of the fb comments talked about the fact that she would have had insurance through the military .

Her Instagram is disgusting. She put military and bodybuilding hashtags on her daughter "tributes"

She reminds me of Casey Anthony

StrawberryShe reminds me of Casey Anthony I am glad you see what I see.

That's exactly what I said earlier on. The similarities between this and Casey Anthony are terrifying.

So many military members are away from their families. They would give just about anything to be able to spend time with their precious children. To get to see their little smiling faces, to hug them, to kiss them goodnight. This egg donor was lucky enough to get to do that !! I have an idea.... Let's put her in a room full of those parents. The ones who are missing their babies so badly while they protect us. Let's see how far her freaking muscles get her then!!
( I'm sorry, I'm just so sick about this. )

This sad news has made it to The New York Times:

A Dead Child, a Ghostly Photo and a Mother Charged With Murder

By CHRISTOPHER MELE
APRIL 6, 2016

It was 3 a.m. when Sunny Jo’s smartphone began insistently sounding with Facebook notifications, alerting him that his name was being mentioned.

Ping. Ping. Ping.

But the attention, it turned out, was for the worst reasons possible.

The mother, Jeanie K. Ditty of Spring Lake, N.C., had contacted Mr. Jo a month after her 2-year-old daughter, Macy, died on Dec. 4, 2015.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/07/u...-murder.html&eventName=Watching-article-click

I'm sorry, no disrespect intended, but I found this part of the article hilarious:

“Spiritual photography” has its roots dating to the 1860s. William Mumler, a Boston and New York photographer whose works had ghostly images appearing in the background, was the first known practitioner of the craft. His patrons included Mary Todd Lincoln, who visited him after her husband’s assassination.

The mayor of New York ordered an investigation into his practices, and P.T. Barnum testified for the prosecution at his trial in 1869. Mr. Mumler was acquitted but also discredited after being suspected of manipulating photo plates.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Why was he prosecuted? For having ghosts in his images? And why is the head of a circus a prosecution witness???

Have these two had court dates yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, no disrespect intended, but I found this part of the article hilarious:

“Spiritual photography” has its roots dating to the 1860s. William Mumler, a Boston and New York photographer whose works had ghostly images appearing in the background, was the first known practitioner of the craft. His patrons included Mary Todd Lincoln, who visited him after her husband’s assassination.

The mayor of New York ordered an investigation into his practices, and P.T. Barnum testified for the prosecution at his trial in 1869. Mr. Mumler was acquitted but also discredited after being suspected of manipulating photo plates.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Why was he prosecuted? For having ghosts in his images? And why is the head of a circus a prosecution witness???

I have to agree, LinasK -- what a threesome: Mary Todd Lincoln, possibly not the most stable First Lady there ever was; P.T. Barnum, who came, I'm guessing, to see how many fools were in that courtroom; and Mumler, an artistic (I'm guessing, again) photog who wanted to know, "Who you gonna call?" :D :D

---------------------------
Thanks, LinasK, for giving us a bit of a lift in the middle of all this awfulness...

I'm glad that poor woman lived to tell about it. And I'm betting the only reason she did was that she probably fought like he!! and somehow was able to call 911. That phone call and the arrival of LE most likely saved her life. I hope she has recovered fully and is ready to testify against him if it comes to that.

His alleged previous beating incident left a 2 y/o victim unable to live.

WTH is wrong with people?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back