NC - Netha Barnwell, 89, & Louise Smith, 75, slain, Bamberg, 7 May 2006

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Angels_Not_Forgotten, May 9, 2006.

1. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

2. Loading...

3. Annie

Annie New Member

They are looking for a man who did yard work for them. This makes you almost afraid to hire someone to work around your house. I have read of cases like this over and over. I guess you really should check out the people who do work at your house but I never have. Of course, it may not be him, but if it is it bothers me because I have to hire people to do some things around my house that I am unable to do. I think if someone has worked for you for a while, you would let down your guard and maybe not be as safety aware.

4. tennessee

tennessee Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .

What a sad story! I hope they find this man. You just don't know people anymore.

JMHO

5. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

That is how Elizabeth Smart disappeared too. In this day and age it is scary to even talk to anyone! My mom used to have to hire someone to help her with the lawn and cutting wood for her wood heater, etc. Thank God there was a teenage neighbor boy that did those things for her for a long time. We knew his family and knew he was a good kid. I keep my doors locked in the day time and have for a long time. I don't want some doper sneaking in and smacking me over the head!!

6. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

This is so horrid. Two elderly sisters just trying to live their lives out together in peace to be slaughtered in their home.

I now it's early on but I suspect the yard work guy.

That poor family. And then to be living across the street where they have to see the house that it happened in all the time. :( :mad:

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From November 2008:

http://thetandd.com/news/man-who-ki...cle_b6399993-3872-56e8-8e8a-3f21b45ce100.html