GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, here is the quotes from Nick that he gave in his TV interview:

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook, she said stop right here," Holbert said. "So I stopped and she said, 'I'll walk home.' I said, 'Are you sure?' She said, 'Yeah.' I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived, or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

Everything Nick has been quoted as saying to me raises a red flag...
Nick figured figured "she didn't want me to know where she lived"
and "somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together."

This raises a giant red flag for me too, do we have a working link anywhere so I can listen again, were these Nicks words Verbatim? Hmmm...

Little side note: My mom lives about 6 hours from me. When I leave from a visit, she likes me to call when I get home. I usually call when I enter my town, or turn onto my road...a couple mile from actually being home. But when she answers I tell her, 'just calling to say I'm home". Rarely, if ever, have I waited until I am actually in the driveway or in the house. Why? Not sure, but I guess because I feel like I am home safely, when in reality I am so very close, but not there yet. I can see myself doing that too, if I were out for an evening and approaching my apt. building but not quite there....walking and starting to text "got home safely"..before actually getting home safely. So, IMO, even if Kelli had sent that text it doesn't necessarily mean she had walked through the door. IMO

For some reason I'm not 100% convinced that she didn't go somewhere else when (and if) NH dropped her off, rather than go home. In which case, I agree, she didn't make it home. And she may have sent the text that she was home so that the recipient (Justin?) would think she was home and wouldn't know about her other plans. I know I've done that in my younger days.

Then why don't the cell phone location pings match that scenario? Unless she texted those 2 messages, saying she got home safely, but didn't actually have her phone with her after leaving FB's?

Although none of those companies had hired NH, nor it appears did he apply. It's useful for everyone to be questioned because someone may have at least seen or heard something.

Still trying to work out how a construction worker in the area or any other random perp would get a hold of KB as she walked out of FB's with NH. We know for a fact that KB & NH left together. NH says he took her home (which appears to be false).
- At the very least, NH places himself with KB and he is the last known person to be with her. So where does a construction worker enter the picture?

- Remember KB's cell phone does not ping at her apartment. And one still has to account for the 2 text messages sent from KB's phone to the friend in FL. Would a construction worker in the area be thinking about letting someone know KB "made it home safely?" And why would the construction worker care?

- Who benefits from people believing KB actually made it home (safely)? I suggest it's the person who was last known to be with her and placed himself with her at the end of the night.​

Well NH is the PERFECT suspect.
Im probably wrong but im not so sure hes the perp!
jmo

The cell carrier can absolutely determine which cell tower her phone pinged off of and at what times. That's part of the information generated and maintained by the carrier.

Further, they know which tower transmitted the 2 texts sent from KB's phone. There is a bit of a range involved in tower transmission--kind of an arc shape that usually covers an angle greater than 180 degrees. It's not 100%, but it's pretty accurate in determining someone's movements.

thank you.
That's what I was assuming.

But, why is LE continuing to go back to FB?

Is it because Nick's phone was never off, and they know he never left the area?

Because, Nick or a another perp could have turned all phones off, and driven her for miles.

Something other than them 2 text messages and pings is leading LE back to FB and no where else.

JMO

Has it been confirmed that Kelli's cell phone could not have been near the apartment complex based on the reported last ping?
LE organized a 1.7 mile radius search last Thursday around a cell tower at Andrews Road and Ramsey Street. That radius easily includes Kelli's apartment complex.
And searches were conducted over the weekend in the woods behind Kelli's apartment. The Andrews Road, Ramsey Street tower isn't on the FCC maps (is it new?) that I've looked at but is closer to the apartment complex than the towers that are shown on those maps.

Hmm...a few pages ago someone had asked VOH that while it was confirmed (by VOH) that no one else had entered or exited FB in the 30+/- minutes before and after KB and NH left, VOH could not confirm that didn't include KB and NH. Sorry I don't know how to quote a quote, but it was page 2, #39...such a newb. Anyway, anyone else find that interesting or no?

Then why don't the cell phone location pings match that scenario? Unless she texted those 2 messages, saying she got home safely, but didn't actually have her phone with her after leaving FB's?

That could be the case if she got in someone else's car and sent the texts from the road in that general vicinity. FB's is right next to the exit/on ramp to a major highway. Again, not likely, but possible.

thank you.
That's what I was assuming.

But, why is LE continuing to go back to FB?

Probably a combination of things. Ping locations, the clothes (maybe with blood on them) they found, other things they found which have not been disclosed...LE is not telling us why other than they keep getting led back to FB's and areas nearby. And they are not going to disclose what they have because that's part of the investigation and it will become part of the evidence the DA gets. Trust me. We will not be told about the details of the evidence until trial. We may hear about bits 'n pieces, but the entire picture will not be laid out for public consumption until or unless the case goes to trial.

And unless I missed it, I don't think LE has ever confirmed the times those texts were sent. They may not have been at, say, 1:30am when she would have theoretically made it home. For all we know it could have been minutes or hours later.

Hmm...a few pages ago someone had asked VOH that while it was confirmed (by VOH) that no one else had entered or exited FB in the 30+/- minutes before and after KB and NH left, VOH could not confirm that didn't include KB and NH. Sorry I don't know how to quote a quote, but it was page 2, #39...such a newb. Anyway, anyone else find that interesting or no?

I do!

VOH...Did Kelli regularly or on occasion smoke cigarettes?
How about Nick (IIRC, he is a smoker, please confirm). IN NY you can't smoke inside bars, you have to step outside. How about in NC, smoking inside?

The problem is, the radius can be 1 to 8 miles from the tower

The cell carrier can absolutely determine which cell tower her phone pinged off of and at what times. That's part of the information generated and maintained by the carrier.

Further, they know which tower transmitted the 2 texts sent from KB's phone. There is a bit of a range involved in tower transmission--kind of an arc shape that usually covers an angle greater than 180 degrees. It's not 100%, but it's pretty accurate in determining someone's movements.

This raises a giant red flag for me too, do we have a working link anywhere so I can listen again, were these Nicks words Verbatim? Hmmm...

Port,
Here is the link with Nick's quotes from the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/23/kelli-bordeaux-missing_n_1445247.html

The other thing that stands out to me, is when he is quoted as being "targeted" because of his criminal past... What???? Nick was being targeted because he was the LAST person seen with Kelli!!!

That could be the case if she got in someone else's car and sent the texts from the road in that general vicinity. FB's is right next to the exit/on ramp to a major highway. Again, not likely, but possible.

Why would NH cover for this other perp and lie and say he dropped her off at her apartment complex if he really dropped her off somewhere else and she got into another car? I can see why he would lie to save himself, but why cover for someone else?

Again, the cell phone pings have to be considered and explained. In the above scenario KB is either not taking her phone or somehow her phone is disabled so that the phone no longer pings as she gets into this other car and that car takes off.

And unless I missed it, I don't think LE has ever confirmed the times those texts were sent. They may not have been at, say, 1:30am when she would have theoretically made it home. For all we know it could have been minutes or hours later.

I do think she saw someone asked to be let out of nicks car said she will walk home Now who did she see?
Where is Let's call him Justin?
Hes on my radar! so is hubby lol
why is lets call him Justin in NC when her hubby goes away? And where was he when she went missing!

Red flag to me!

JMO

I

It wouldn't be that hard for NH or anyone else to do a cursory check of KBs phone, see that she had been texting Justin and mentioned she would let him know when she got home and for any perp to send those messages to him.

Port,
Here is the link with Nick's quotes from the Huffington Post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/23/kelli-bordeaux-missing_n_1445247.html

The other thing that stands out to me, is when he is quoted as being "targeted" because of his criminal past... What???? Nick was being targeted because he was the LAST person seen with Kelli!!!

Not that I don't trust the media or anything, lol....but I would like to be able to hear him say it again....that way I can listen once again to his verbage.... anyone have that link from the first interview, I don't believe they pulled that one....

Patriot, I think its in an inmates makeup to throw the race card and the sex offender card. Woe is me...boo hoo hoo. They learn early on that statements like that can get them some sympathy with the "right" audience. I cannot count how many times I have had them throw this card on me when working with them. Never worked with me. But with some officers it would get under their skin and they would get defensive.... One thing this young man learned in prison I guarantee you is how to be a better criminal and how to play the system. So HE KNOWS its because he was the last one seen with her, he also knows that being an RSO plays into it as well. He needs to get over it...IMHO

It wouldn't be that hard for NH or anyone else to do a cursory check of KBs phone, see that she had been texting Justin and mentioned she would let him know when she got home and for any perp to send those messages to him.

the more i think about it its not justin!
the man texting as Kelli knew exactly who he was sending it to!
JMO

I do think she saw someone asked to be let out of nicks car said she will walk home Now who did she see?
Where is Let's call him Justin?
Hes on my radar! so is hubby lol
why is lets call him Justin in NC when her hubby goes away? And where was he when she went missing!

Red flag to me!

JMO

I

The way you typed that it is very hard to follow but if "Justin" was in town, why wouldn't he have been at FB with her? He had gone with her there in the past, wouldn't you think he would go with her again this time, especially seeing Mike was out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit