GUILTY NC - Reginald Daye, 46, fatally stabbed, Durham, 3 April 2011

Wonder if jury is aware of what a celeb CM was?

I believe all this testimony is relating to a previous incident for which she was also charged.

This occurred with her previous boyfriend.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited to add: Okay--I've got it now. The judge helped me out. :)

Showing she has a history of domestic violence, I guess.

I believe the man that she is now charged with killing was a juror on that trial--the incident happened on Feb. 17, 2010. (I'm not sure on the date of that trial.)

That's how they met.

The poor guy--he went too easy on her.

So, now we are up to the stabbing.

I got so confused with another trial... :scared:
That's happened to me, too. I watched one that ended Friday, and then I noticed this thread.

I watched the opening statements and a few of the other witnesses testimony over the weekend.

I'm wondering if they are going to put her on the stand?

Her ex took the stand himself on Friday--after the defense somewhat vigorously objected. It's pretty interesting--he didn't really want to be there.

He says he has forgiven her and they are once again friends. He doesn't see how his case is applicable to her current charges.

Here is the YouTube video of his testimony, beginning at about the 8:30 minute mark.

Thanks to The TawniDilly for uploading the video! :)

http://youtu.be/lTf5eYRh-BI

That's happened to me, too. I watched one that ended Friday, and then I noticed this thread.

I watched the opening statements and a few of the other witnesses testimony over the weekend.

I'm wondering if they are going to put her on the stand?

GOOD QUESTION considering he didn't die until 10 days after he was stabbed and isn't there some question as to fault of medical staff?

half hour recess waiting for arrival of another witness

GOOD QUESTION considering he didn't die until 10 days after he was stabbed and isn't there some question as to fault of medical staff?
Yes, and I think we will hear more about that; unless the judge doesn't allow it.

I haz confuzionz. Wasn't this trial finished last week with a guilty verdict? :confused:

No, no mi bebé frijol. Je ne sais pas ce que vous pensiez, pero esto es que no.

Je t'aime, et me encanta el café.

Too funny. The witness has a toddler with her and they don't know what to do with the child.

Witness lived next door to CM. Heard alot of thumping on the walls and altercations from next door.

She saw blood going down the railing, but she still thought it was their normal thing?

Okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back