Still Missing NC - Sasha Lee Naylor, 25, pregnant, Albemarle, Stanly County, 21 Aug 2018 *arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
AHG4VQE7Q5D47GDX2F4MRGV5VA.jpg

ALBEMARLE, NC (WBTV) - A Silver Alert was issued for a 25-year-old woman who was reported missing in Stanly County Thursday.

According to the The North Carolina Center for Missing Persons, citizens are asked to be on the lookout for Sasha Lee Naylor, 25, who is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.

Naylor was described as a white woman with long red hair and hazel eyes. She stands 5′4″ and weighs around 140 pounds.

Naylor was last seen on Kates Drive in Albemarle.

Officials say Naylor has few tattoos that she can identified by including a barbed wire tattoo with “Juanita” on her ankle, a baby feet tattoo on her back, a shamrock tattoo on her hip and a “Catherine Mayo” tattoo on her left shoulder.

Naylor was last seen wearing a cross necklace and officials say she is missing a front tooth.

She was last known to be driving a brown or gold 1998 Ford Tempo with right side damage displaying Ohio license plate GRS-3043.

She was believed to be headed in the direction of Albemarle, North Carolina, Parkersburg, West Virginia or Vincent, Ohio.

Her last contact was at the Community Inn in Albemarle on Aug. 21, 2018.

Authorities are concerned about Naylor’s safety and health. She was reported to be expecting a child with a due date in early February.

Anyone with information about Naylor should call the Stanly County Sheriff’s Office at 704-986-3700.

Silver Alert issued for 25-year-old woman reported missing in Stanly County

NCDPS - Silver Alert - Active Alerts

She's been missing for 6 months! Why is this just reported now and who reported her missing, I wonder?

WOW, why just now?
the car must have been found by now, no? This is just so weird.
The article says she's expecting a baby due any time now. Maybe they didn't consider her missing until she didn't return for the delivery? With a missing front tooth & them suspecting cognitive impairment, it makes me wonder if she is suffering from a drug addiction. It would be so helpful if they could come up with something they could say in articles about missing people that would communicate that they're suffering from an addiction without compromising their personal medical information. I think that may be what they were trying to do when they spoke about her "cognitive issues." But if all reporters could come up with using the same terminology to report about addicts, we'd know. It's helpful. Not shameful. I hate when information is left out. It makes a huge difference in a case to know things like this. If they're an addict, suicidal, just lost a job, got into a fight with their spouse before going missing. It takes too much digging to get that information. I hope she comes home safe. I wish all these missing people had someone neutral to reach out to. Like if there were a number they could call or some place to email for support. Sometimes they don't want to come home. That's okay. But people want to know they're okay.

Silver Alert: Missing Albemarle woman may have recently given birth

She may have had a baby in the last week, according to officials.

Naylor's mother does not live in North Carolina and the two have not been in contact with each other, which is why she was recently reported missing.

"I hope somebody can find her and figure out what's going on," a neighbor said.

Naylor has not checked into local hospitals, including Atrium Health and Novant Health.

She is from Ohio but has lived in the Albemarle area for a while.

Naylor is white, stands 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 190 pounds. She has long, red hair and hazel-colored eyes.

Officials said it is unknown if Naylor is in danger.

If you have any information, contact the Stanly County Sheriff’s Office at 704-986-3700.

Talk to her dealer. Her family obviously knows as they went so far out of their way to make it seem like shes not an addict. I worry for the child.

She’s 25 with dementia and pregnant?
Yes- it is rare, but there are sadly youngsters with dementia, which is all the more frightening. I don't know which way to look at this case- whether she got confused and doesn't know who she is, maybe telling people a different name because she can't remember her own.

Not sure about any self harm, I'll keep that for last.

I wonder who was the last person that saw her, and where is the man that allegedly got her pregnant? Were they together, or was it a one night stand type of thing?

Yes- it is rare, but there are sadly youngsters with dementia, which is all the more frightening. I don't know which way to look at this case- whether she got confused and doesn't know who she is, maybe telling people a different name because she can't remember her own.

Not sure about any self harm, I'll keep that for last.

I wonder who was the last person that saw her, and where is the man that allegedly got her pregnant? Were they together, or was it a one night stand type of thing?
There are different forms and meanings of dimentia. I have a TBI and am officially diagnosed with Major Neurocognitive Disorder , which is the new terminology for Dimentia in the DSM V, even though I don’t have what we typically think of as Dimentia. So IMHO she could have been diagnosed with brain damage due to drug use (or a TBI) and that could qualify the Silver Alert. If that makes sense?

Major Neurocognitive Disorder: The DSM-5's New Term for Dementia

There are different forms and meanings of dimentia. I have a TBI and am officially diagnosed with Major Neurocognitive Disorder , which is the new terminology for Dimentia in the DSM V, even though I don’t have what we typically think of as Dimentia. So IMHO she could have been diagnosed with brain damage due to drug use (or a TBI) and that could qualify the Silver Alert. If that makes sense?

Major Neurocognitive Disorder: The DSM-5's New Term for Dementia
My sister has this caused from strokes. Her short term memory is terrible, yet she can tell you what we all ate for breakfast on July 5, 1968 and at what time, lol. Seriously, she remembers things I have long forgotten, but where her glasses, keys, wallet are right now? Heck, I've had to help her search many times, even emptied her purse out a few times out of frustration because I knew they had to be in there, and sure enough, they were. She was insistent that they weren't. She lost a cell phone simply by changing over purses- she had shut it off, so calling it did no good. She found it about 8 months later when she went to use that purse again. She also gets confused easily with directions, from cooking, to driving, etc. Thankfully, she doesn't drive anymore.

Looks like she was reported missing to the Stanly County PD on January 8th.

Albemarle NC is not a boomtown with company relocations - if I was looking for a job in that area - it would be Charlotte which is approximately an hour away. Perhaps her boyfriend had family there.

Have flyers been put out in the Albemarle area?

Man arrested in connection to missing pregnant woman. Police fear she’s dead

An arrest has been made in the disappearance of a 25-year-old Albemarle woman who deputies fear is dead.

Sasha Lee Naylor was reported missing in Stanly County Thursday. A Silver Alert was issued a short time later for Naylor, who deputies say was reportedly pregnant with a February due date.

The Stanly Co Sheriff says Joseph Lee Rhodes is being charged with 1st degree murder of Sasha Lee Naylor and the murder of the 25-year-old’s unborn child. Authorities have not yet found her body.

upload_2019-2-27_21-56-31.jpeg

[...]

David Whisenant WBTV on Twitter
"I didn't do nothing, I'm being falsely accused..." Joseph Rhodes, just charged with the murder of Sasha Naylor and their unborn child in Stanly County. Latest @WBTV_News 5p.
upload_2019-2-27_21-58-47.png

Rhodes being arrested, charged with killing Sasha Naylor and her unborn child. Details
@WBTV_News
5p. Body not found. Stanly County.

Breaking: Stanly Co Sheriff says missing woman Sasha Naylor was killed. Joseph Lee Rhodes charged. More details coming.
upload_2019-2-27_22-1-51.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back