NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD

STILL NOTHING...How many years it this now?
:tantrum:

Still nothing? What are you asking?
They have both been convicted.

He is on death row and she is serving at least 17 years 6 months.

She is serving a sentence of at least 17 years, six months in prison for her role in Shaniya's kidnapping, sexual assault and death.

She has big brass ones for challenging any part of the very very light sentence she received in this case. :banghead:

She has big brass ones for challenging any part of the very very light sentence she received in this case. :banghead:

stupid people usually do :) I believe she might very well fall into that catagory, you would have to be a damn idiot to not see what a sweet little angel that little girl was, and how lucky you were to have her!

This one still haunts me to the depths of my soul.
Shaniya was such a beautiful little girl. My heart still aches for her having to endure all she did.
A parent willing to allow this to happen is the poorest excuse for a mother I have seen.
Trying hard not to hate both of them but failing.

JMO

This one still haunts me to the depths of my soul.
Shaniya was such a beautiful little girl. My heart still aches for her having to endure all she did.
A parent willing to allow this to happen is the poorest excuse for a mother I have seen.
Trying hard not to hate both of them but failing.

JMO

I totally understand. I know I'm not supposed to hate. But I think they are evil. And I hate evil. So there you go. It's an inner struggle.

It's so very hard not to feel hate towards monsters who hurt children. Especially parents.

This precious child comes from out of "the blue" and dances across my mind quite often. I prefer to think of her that way, dancing and playing and laughing. She was there today and I will never forget her.
Just came to say that..........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288