NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very big thank you to all searchers, LE and others involved in finding Shaniya.

May you find comfort in your time of distress.
And may the white light of goodness surround you.

Thank you from all of us. Everywhere.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted or discussed...but I just caught wind of a comment stating AD is PREGNANT???? Please can someone confirm if this is true?

Can't they also pin some sort of 3rd degree murder charges on her as well?

My understanding a murder committed during the commission of another felony...equals MURDER in the first degree.
There better be more charges added, that's all I have to say!

I. too, am opposed to the death penalty, largely because we convict too many innocent people. But in this case, like Gracenote, I'd stick the needle in myself, starting with that evil mother. I thought I had hit my own limit of horror and disgust with the murder of little Robert Manwill, but this case is truly beyond comprehension. Evil, evil, evil.

My understanding a murder committed during the commission of another felony...equals MURDER in the first degree.
There better be more charges added, that's all I have to say!

This would be AWESOME!

Maybe they will change it to felony murder before the next appearance. I also think there may be some changes due to the body being found in Lee county. Change of venue, Maybe? Whatever she gets will not be enough, or MM either.

I want to throw up just thinking about this case. This link may have been posted before, but is this why we're discussing a diaper, etc? I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to type out the words. It's too horrific. :sick:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ong-to-Shaniya-Davis-found-in-neighbors-trash

Mom of 5, there were theories about what the white thing was she was carrying in the motel pictures with McNeil..Last night when I went to bed I got to thinking about it. That is the assumption I came up with. They knew their time was limited and that is what I think considering the feces covered blanket and everything else I've read here and at many other sites. I have one other fear that I'll never type or say out loud. I just pray that the Lord had already taken her to Heaven.

I would like to see her have to wear a sign once she's convicted that says "I sold my beautiful 5 yr old daughter into prostitution that ultimately led to her death." I wonder how all the mothers that love their daughters and miss them daily would react to that? She wouldn't have a day of peace (rightfully so).

I'm not sure if this has already been posted or discussed...but I just caught wind of a comment stating AD is PREGNANT???? Please can someone confirm if this is true?

Leona Cromartie, Antoinette Davis' aunt, said Sunday she believes the accusations against her niece are false and that McNeill is talking to police in an effort to get a plea bargain in court.

Cromartie said she once met McNeill, whom she called "Mano," and doesn't know the relationship between him and Antoinette Davis...

She said Davis also has a son and is pregnant again.

Davis had been living at a house on Wall Street, according to Cromartie, and then lived in different motels until moving in her with her sister, Barbara Davis, at the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

The amount of time she COULD get on each charge is sickening!
261 months for human trafficing
98 months for child abuse-prostitution
2 months for resisting an officer
2 months for filing a faulse police report.

Then the woman making a limited appearance on this case tries to waive the formal reading. Why so the media doesn't hear what we all know she is guilty of doing to her child?

SICK!!!

If this woman gets no other charges thrown at her she could face AT MOST 30 years and 4 months in prison FOR SELLING HER DAUGHTER INTO PROSTITUTION!

Totally agree.

Should be life without parole at a minimum.

Jane Valez Mitchell was just interviewed. Why do these people know less than we do??

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Outside of court, Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family is as stunned by the charges against her as they are heart-broken over Shaniya's death.

"She was only 5. What could she have done for somebody to have done this to her?" Mitchell said of her grand-niece's slaying.

She said the family would help Davis through the situation, adding that they don't believe she was involved in Shaniya's disappearance.

"I think she took care of her kids very well. I think she did the best she could," Mitchell said, noting the Davis' children were happy every time she saw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998