NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Discussion in 'Shaniya Davis' started by hoppyfrog, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogicalMinds

LogicalMinds Former Member

The fact is that this beautiful little girl is dead

that is the fact...she was not snatched by a stranger...she had her bags packed and was delivered to a h//llhole where she spent the last few weeks of her short life in horrible conditions, pain and degradation

I would not drop off a pet to a kennel without checking it out..would you?
    wouldn't you check out your kid's school? where they were going to sleep? who lived there?

Did anyone realize that Coe and MAM were there?? This is the worst area of town...think of the worst area in your town

now...do you want to drop off your kids with a woman that barely has worked, hangs with felons, has a history of drugs...in a rundown singlewide trailer with 4 adults , 2 other kids...and sewage problems?? People coming in and out all night??

What did Shaynia want?? did anyone speak to her on the phone?? Apparently the breeder told the aunt that she "would not see her again" after the 2 nights were up....and almost a month went by...

Sorry I would have been out there with cops, social workers, a private detective or whatever it took

This dear little girl lost her life...and endured such horrors...it is just disgusting

and...it did NOT have to happen

right now...she should be safe and sound getting ready for Thanksgiving

2. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

Yes, but how do we know what they say is true?
    That's my point. We don't.

I have never said this man should get parent of the year award.
    I have my questions about him too.
    I just think that unless we have some sort of proof that he neglected Shaniya, we should leave him alone in his time of grief.
    That's all.

3. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I have wondered if that is from last year.

4. songline

songline New Member

I finally heard the tape still catching up.
    BBM
    That saddens me that she did. Something happened to her :(
    and she was sent back again?

5. Kimberlyd125

I grew up in a place like that!!!! What does that make my parents?

6. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

He sent her from his 150k home with his BMW to a filthy trailer and under no court order to do so. Why isnt that neglect?

7. Jersey*Girl

Jersey*Girl Active Member

Yeah, but I personally thought it was his mother...not sister. I was wrong about the computer. ElizaAvalon let me know about the model # that I failed to look up. I feel so stupid for not checking on that. Sorry for the confusion again. I'm just so tied up in this that I'm not even thinking straight, literally, it's affected me at home...cried for 3 days now. Again, sorry for the confusion everyone.

8. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

Amen. I didn't grow up in one, but I raised my child in one for several months...blanket statements are unfair stereotypes. I thought we were above that here.

9. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

He didn't have to make an effort. He had people telling him what was going on. So what's his next excuse?

10. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

11. Recovering-Lurker

Recovering-Lurker I'm Back and on My Best Behavior

Hearsay? I have seen the videos of the father-in-law, the daughter and the friend talking about this. I also saw the very sad video of the aunt, who played a huge role in Shaniya's life, speak. She did not want Shaniya to go to the momster's. I believe all of them. I was very sympathetic for the dad at the beginning, but I just think there are too many people close to him talking about him basically passing off the responsibilty of all of his children.

12. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

idk - he's got bright lights in his face, he's on tv for (probably) the first time in his life, he's being interviewed by a 'famous' person, his sister was just murdered, he doesn't expect his dad coming up behind him ... he just seems awkward, (& understandibly so) to me

I'm not getting any feeling of animosity between them

o/t but some families don't hug/show physical affection normally & when a death or something extreme kinda makes them feel obligated to hug etc, they do it awkwardly - it's not that they don't want to, it's just that they don't know how

anyway, I do understand why ppl. are feeling weird about BL - he's an odd duck but I also think we are too quick to criticize his every facial tic

13. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

Would you willing send your child to a lower station in life? Would your parents have? I don't think they would.

14. Kimberlyd125

What does that have to do with it????

So, should the parent with the nicer house and nicer car get custody?? No questions asked??'

I'm not following why the house and cars have anything at all to do with this case.

Drug heads, child pimps, YES - That's what did this.

15. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

Probably wonderful loving parents doing the best they could.

That is not the situation here.

16. Kimberlyd125

How do we know that???
    Is there a link. Some copy of a certified letter I don't know about.
    Or, is this, like everything else spectulation.

17. DotsEyes

DotsEyes Former Member

and a blanket smeared in feces

these people are disgusting, sub-humans and I hope they all die a painful death - soon

18. elepher50

elepher50 Help find Adji

Here I will interject my opinion: Good parenting has absolutely nothing to do with the value of one's home or the location/condition of one's home.

19. CuriousTwo

CuriousTwo Member

Seems to me in a lot of these horrible cases, that when the poor child (ultimate victim) reaches an age where they're old enough to communicate well (and therefore share what's going on with them or the adults in their lives), the child is "eliminated." Seems they are tolerable as long as they're young enough to be used and victimized without fear of their predators being revealed. So darn sad.

20. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

Looks pretty much the same to me. Im wondering if he really thought the cigg burns really was a skin condition, hard to tell in the video but her arms and legs looked ok, not inflamed with the exzema

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.