NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are charges against AD. She is due in court again on 8/11/10.

I don't like the fact she is free right now either. But, she will have to face her charges.
Those charges are WAYYYYY too lenient !!! They are not going to bring JUSTICE for a senseless death.
They will just keep a junkie off the street for a while, and that is it.

songline said:
Those charges are WAYYYYY too lenient !!!
I agree. I was responding to your post where you said "still no charges".
Just wanted to clear up the fact that there are charges. Not everyone follows this case as close ad we do. So, if we have a guest or a member just checking in, I'd like them to know that the mother has been charged with several charges and could (should) end up serving a lot of time for selling her daughter.
The exact amount the judge told her she could be facing is somewhere in the threads.

JMO

I agree. I was responding to your post where you said "still no charges".
Just wanted to clear up the fact that there are charges. Not everyone follows this case as close ad we do. So, if we have a guest or a member just checking in, I'd like them to know that the mother has been charged with several charges and could (should) end up serving a lot of time for selling her daughter.
The exact amount the judge told her she could be facing is somewhere in the threads.

JMO

Yes it is good for new people to the case to know that she was leniently charged and it does infuriate many.
there is so much wrong with this case. So much the law just covers up. :puke: makes me sick.
Being on WS I learned allot. It is interesting that sometimes the people here uncover more then the law does.

Funny when I was a little girl I was taught that if I was lost to go to the police. I had so much faith in them THEN...that was so long ago, now I have no faith in them, in fact they infuriate me more often then not.

I BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY THAT A LOT IS HIDDEN in this case.
It has not helped this case. JMHO
It infuriates me so much that I come here rarely because this case is just being stroked. I wish I was a fly in LE office. Maybe a few other places too. LOL

Found an old post of mine where I listened to the judge read ADs charges to her and explain how much time each charge could carry... It's from a while back and I'm on my phone and unable to link the original post, but the info came from the judge...
I just went back and listened to the judge read her charges

human trafficking-261 months in prison (21 years & 9 months)
felony child abuse/prostitution-98 months (8 years & 2 months)
resisting officer-60 days (2 months)
false report-60 days (2 months)

So the judge told her she could face 30 years & 3 months on the charges she is charged with now.

I would also like to see AD face murder charges BTW.

Found an old post of mine where I listened to the judge read ADs charges to her and explain how much time each charge could carry... It's from a while back and I'm on my phone and unable to link the original post, but the info came from the judge...
I just went back and listened to the judge read her charges

human trafficking-261 months in prison (21 years & 9 months)
felony child abuse/prostitution-98 months (8 years & 2 months)
resisting officer-60 days (2 months)
false report-60 days (2 months)

So the judge told her she could face 30 years & 3 months on the charges she is charged with now.
Sure and with all said and done if that is all she gets Shanaiya would have been 15 when she gets out for good behaviour.

songline said:
NOW you are talking !!!
I've said that all along.
But, IMO she will serve a lot of time on what she is charged with currently.
Charges can still be added, so there is still hope.

I've said that all along.
But, IMO she will serve a lot of time on what she is charged with currently.
Charges can still be added, so there is still hope.
I hope too, I pray too...BUT I refuse to be stroked, I get angry because this case is a stroke, I strongly feel it is mishandled and information has been evasive, and selective.

So while it is good for LE to hold some things close to the vast and not make it public,,,
MY GUT tells me that this is being mishandled or not handled and as I have said they
want a hush over the "trafficking issue" AND they are hiding things other wise we would
be talking about. I am disgusted with this case. But I too hope.

today this came into my e-mail. GO to mid page.
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2010/07/08/1011681?sac=Opin

As far as I know, the DCS (or whatever it's called in NC) is still being investigated regarding Shaniya's case. But, we all know how that will turn out. Most government agencies are not "punished" for wrong doing. It's sad but true.

We are not to talk about BL because he is a victim. He has never been charged with a crime regarding this case. He has never been named a POI or suspect in this case. He is the father of a murdered child. He did not sale Shaniya, rape Shaniya, or murder Shaniya.
Those are the rules here at WS as far as I've known. And, we have been warned about it.
IMO no matter if you agree with it or not, the rules set forth by our mods should be followed. JMO

AD and MAM killed Shaniya. AD sold her to her murderer.
They are both facing charges. LE got the perps in this case IMO.

so i take it this means mom is still out on ridiculous bail and still not charged with felony murder :(

so i take it this means mom is still out on ridiculous bail and still not charged with felony murder :(

You are correct! Sad isn't it?
She should be charged with felony murder since she participated in a felony that resulted in Shaniya's death. That's how I thoght it was supposed to work anyway.

They keep continueing her appearances. I don't know what they are doing. Waiting for her to give birth???? Sorting any new charges they can apply???? Crossing Ts and dotting Is???

Who knows.

She should be charged with felony murder since she participated in a felony that resulted in Shaniya's death. That's how I thoght it was supposed to work anyway.

They keep continueing her appearances. I don't know what they are doing. Waiting for her to give birth???? Sorting any new charges they can apply???? Crossing Ts and dotting Is???

Who knows.

I think they're waiting for her to give birth.

O/T, but we got another letter back re: the playground saying basically if we chose to do so on private property thats fine. Umm..... we know??? But then what? Charge an admittance fee for Fayetteville/Sanford children to come and play???
Jeez, politics. How about it being okay to publically acknowledge the life and death of this beautiful child?

(Sorry. Off rant now.)

I hope too, I pray too...BUT I refuse to be stroked, I get angry because this case is a stroke, I strongly feel it is mishandled and information has been evasive, and selective.

So while it is good for LE to hold some things close to the vast and not make it public,,,
MY GUT tells me that this is being mishandled or not handled and as I have said they
want a hush over the "trafficking issue" AND they are hiding things other wise we would
be talking about.I am disgusted with this case. But I too hope.

today this came into my e-mail. GO to mid page.
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2010/07/08/1011681?sac=Opin

Song, you know how I feel about State and federal agencies...it makes me sick when I think of the abuse that goes on here, as these people suck up our tax dollars...but that is the least of it. Children and people are dying because of the inability/lack of desire to DO THE JOB! I write hundreds of letters and emails and I am lucky to get ten responses...its pathetic. I think there should be a class-action suit against this child-protective agency. Maybe if it hits them in their pockets they might give a !

Who knows.

my math aint that great but wouldnt she have given birth already?

She was still pregos a little less than a month ago for her court date.
Video a couple pages back.

I'm thinking she is about to give birth or has very recently.

JMO

ETA: She was newly pregnant when Shaniya was killed. That was in November - 8 months ago.

:furious:YES she is out walking amongst us and has not been charged for a FELONY MURDER. :furious:

Song, you know how I feel about State and federal agencies...it makes me sick when I think of the abuse that goes on here, as these people suck up our tax dollars...but that is the least of it. Children and people are dying because of the inability/lack of desire to DO THE JOB! I write hundreds of letters and emails and I am lucky to get ten responses...its pathetic. I think there should be a class-action suit against this child-protective agency. Maybe if it hits them in their pockets they might give a !
I do know SusieQ; but it is not only the state agencies, and it is not only LE it is everyone involved with this case is just stroking us. but It is far more then that.
IMHO the only victim is Shaniya.

my math ain't that great but wouldn't she have given birth already?
I know this will sound horrible. I just do not care.
Poor baby is a victim from the start. Junkie prostitute for a mother with no conscience is no place for any baby to be. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie