NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the comfort inn is apparently different than the comfort suites. Which is the one I have been looking at and the one that has been linked repeatedly. I am so thoroughly confused.

Never mind, I see that's been covered.

Sorry, I just wanted to sound like Nancy Grace for a minute. I called the hotel that I believe is the hotel in question:

Comfort Suites (NC559)
1891 Bragg Street , Sanford, NC, US, 27330 | Phone: (919) 842-5600 Fax: (919) 842-5567

I asked the receptionist if this hotel is in any way connected to the Shaniya Davis case? Her response: I'm not at liberty to discuss that. It could be the sleuther in me, but it didn't sound like the first time she said that.

I then asked. Can you tell me if you're 1 of the 2 hotels in Sanford hotels with an elevator? Her response" I'm not at liberty to discuss that".

Also this hotel has Braille Elevator(s). Can we see anything like that on the photo?

I think we may have just found the hotel.

Mel

ps: around 99.00 a night.
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=$Cty.lpWHhgO$Qi.5&month=11&day=17&depart_month=11&depart_day=18

But the comfort inn is apparently different than the comfort suites. Which is the one I have been looking at and the one that has been linked repeatedly. I am so thoroughly confused.

If you're looking at the comfort suites, I think you're spot on.

Mel

Do we know that this hadn't happened before? and..Mom just didn't get caught?
I think Coe may have blown the whole thing wide open which is why they tried to blame him.

I think MAM blew the hole thing wide open.
Also the 7 year old could have provided good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998