NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaniya was a five year old and also a slender girl. Her little tummy would not hold much IMO.

I don't know ...my own son, at that age, had a stomach virus and let me tell you, I often wondered how so much came out of someone so little.

Well how in the heck could AD take her out of school without CLD's knowledge?

If the whole custody thing was informal, AD could have been the sole legal guardian. Carey was just another point of contact if AD could not be located.
Similar like you could do with a babysitter(like I did) and authorize to make decisions if I could not be reached.

Why am I getting the feeling I often had in my gut.
That father has something to do with drugs??????? :sick:
God I do hope I am very wrong.

I wouldn't trust dad as far as I could throw him. Something about him...well lots of things actually...make my skin crawl and the baby hairs on my neck to stand up. Something is way off with him. imo

IMO -AD didn't take her out; Brad or the Aunt did. They are the people that registered her for school. She was going to live with AD.

This makes more sense to me but has been reported both ways.
The version that has been reported that Dad/aunt removed her from school since she was going to live at moms makes more sense to me than AD being proactive enough to pull her out of school.

AD and MAM couldn't even put together a timeline that made sense, small details don't seem like their strong suit. Absentee calls don't seem like they would be a major concern to them.

What kind of contractor is he suppose to be???
Did he go to college for this?
Seems he makes very good money!

BL hasn't even laid his angel to rest and is already going to be on OPRAH?
This is not good to me............not at all.
If true, what is his reasoning?
Pity because 11 years ago he was left a widower also of murder???

Hi passionflower,

Believe BL to be an oil driller if this helps - yes, I will go look for a link - I am rather excited right now that it looks like Shaniya is going to get some fast justice!!

Oh sorry. By nobody else involved I mean no other 'customers'. I think mom sold/gave Shaniya to McNeill. I think there's a good chance it was for payment for drugs.

I think MAM then took Shaniya to the hotel, raped her, bathed her, drove up the road, and killed her.

Occam's Razor & MOO
Bathed her to kill her?
To remove his DNA he would have had to give her a hysterectomy.

I wouldn't trust dad as far as I could throw him. Something about him...well lots of things actually...make my skin crawl and the baby hairs on my neck to stand up. Something is way off with him. imo

sorry for quoting myself....

But I just don't get the same feeling when looking at mom. She will never be MOTHER of the YEAR, but I don't think she sold her daughter.

speaking of B.L. accent I have biracial grands and I know a lot of people in mixed marriages I think the reasoning behind his accent when he is composed really thinking about what he is going say preplanned so to say he is able to speak as a white man but he has been involved with a lot of black people and married with biracial children I think his accent is more black but during his interviews was trying to stay more composed.

Why am I getting the feeling I often had in my gut.
That father has something to do with drugs??????? :sick:
God I do hope I am very wrong.

IMOO, I have had a very funny feeling about dad, dad's friends also.
And dad 'supported' children money wise, but kicked his daughter out
of his house, living with a friend.
Other children not together but scattered out.
But, he has a fabulous big house???
1st wife murdered in an odd situation........
He thought AD was fine..........
is this birds of a feather????
Somethings hinky to me inside the world of BL.

I doubt LE would arrest and charge momster only on the word of MAM.

speaking of B.L. accent I have biracial grands and I know a lot of people in mixed marriages I think the reasoning behind his accent when he is composed really thinking about what he is going say preplanned so to say he is able to speak as a white man but he has been involved with a lot of black people and married with biracial children I think his accent is more black but during his interviews was trying to stay more composed.

I think he's just a big phony with something to hide.

I've read a lot of what seems to be rather harsh criticisms of BL. I hear what y'all are saying, but I can't help but wonder how much he was manipulated by AD.

I mean, you want him to be able to ascertain that the living conditions he was sending Shaniya into were unsuitable, yet when DSS investigated regarding her 7yo child, they apparently didn't have any problems with whatever living conditions they witnessed, as she retained custody of the child. I'm not saying that means the living conditions were appropriate for children, as obviously that is untrue, just that some people know how to clean things up, talk a good talk, and put on a good show when they need to. I suspect AD might be just such a person. Apparently, she had a good employment record since June 2008, so she has some capacity to function in society.

I suspect she deliberately manipulated BL in order to get control of Shaniya. You've got a guy who is probably scarred from the loss of his wife, raising 4 older kids. He may have upcoming expenses of college with them, and a terrible economy right now, meaning that the traveling required by his job is unavoidable in order for him to meet his obligations. Yet it takes him away from his kids, and means he is dependent on others to care for them. Which is hard enough with teenagers, but with a 5 year old, that may cause him to feel very guilty. Sure, family and friends are willing to help out, but he already depends on them for so much. And you have a mom, with a 7 year old half-sibling, who wants a chance to be a mother to Shaniya. Does he continue to impose on his sister, who has a family of her own, or does he give mom, who is putting on a really good show, a chance?

I think he felt overwhelmingly guilty about his circumstances, and was manipulated by AD into making a bad choice. I respect that he publicly acknowledges that it was a bad decision. I take his word that he was stunned to hear how deplorable the living situation was with AD.

Okay that makes sense. So why did the Aunt say she was just dropping her off for a two day visit?

I think BL kept her in the dark. IMO No one loved that child more than her aunt.

Okay that makes sense. So why did the Aunt say she was just dropping her off for a two day visit?

IMO - Case of the guilts and no sleep for days. But at the news conference after Shaniya was found, she said I haven't seen her for four weeks. I give her a pass on this one. Brad may have also suggested a story to ease the public outcry he saw coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd