NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Discussion in 'Shaniya Davis' started by imamaze, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

I hope every child this demon has come in contact with is examined and evaluated by a doctor. This may not be the first time. It could just be the first time it was with someone old enough to tell on him. jmo

2. songline

songline New Member

Why did he take her to where there is a camera?
    What if he just took her back in the room again where there is no camera.:waitasec: Just thinking that he could have walked her past a camera for his own reasons.

3. Mouser

Mouser New Member

Don't beat yourself up for assuming innocence and giving someone the benefit of doubt. That's not stupidity, it's humanity.

4. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ On Time Out

Just wanted to let you know, I really care! I cried while reading your post. I'll never understand how anyone could do such a thing. I really do hope there is a very special place reserved for them in hell. No justice man can inflict seems like enough to me.

5. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ On Time Out

I just think Mario hadn't beeen caught yet. The vast majority of twisted freaks like him aren't discovered until they're in their 30's..........if at all. This wasn't his first time. imo

6. songline

songline New Member

I also thought he was the middle man, the mule.
    I saw guilty of traficking, but I did not see murder either.... :(
    What I wonder is: WHY did he fess up so fast? there is much he is hidding too. He is taking the entire wrap for a reason. I just dont know what the reason is.

7. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

That would make sense. As much sense as anything else.
    I do have the feeling that he knew the camera was there. I don't see someone with a history that long not looking for cameras or just assuming they would be everywhere in a newer hotel.

8. MommyInHighHeels

MommyInHighHeels New Member

9. songline

songline New Member

Exactly...That is why I always believed that the pictures in the hotel were staged for us.

10. lizzybeth

lizzybeth Well-Known Member

Do you think he wanted to be caught? I can't think of any other reason why someone would knowingly commit a crime where they knew there would be cameras.

11. Norwegian

Norwegian Member

That's the thing, sweety. We can never tell.

Looks has NOTHING to do with personality! We are all just people!

12. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

At first I thought he wanted to be caught, but not anymore. Now, I just think he assumed from the beginning that there would never be any report, no one would have any reason to look at the tapes.

I have wondered since the beginning what someone who looked, and carried himself like at least a drug lieutenant was hanging with the people he was, below his rank...
    Easy access to kids. He's likely been doing this a long time, using drugs to get to addict's children. Hopefully this is the first time he killed.

13. Mouser

Mouser New Member

I think Mario may not have been concerned with being seen on the camera because he was not intending to actually kill Shaniya. At that point, in his mind, he hadn't committed a legal offense for which he would fear being be made accountable. That is--if AD gave him permission to "take" Shaniya, for whatever purpose, then there was nothing illegal about Shaniya "being with him". From what I can see in those images, Shaniya looks very possibly drugged. Her eyes look puffy and expressionless. Perhaps he had drugged her and roughed her up to the point where she later died, or perhaps he thought she was dying and felt he had no choice but to "finish her off". But my point is that at the moment that video was taken, he might not have cared about being seen because he had Shaniya "legally" (ie AD gave her to him so it wasn't a "kidnapping), and he planned to bring Shaniya back alive. Therefore, he didn't anticipate any crime being reported.

14. songline

songline New Member

I am so sorry for your horrific ordeal.. :( Blessing to you and your sister.
    GOSH this case is shedding a light on just how many sad stories live on in our cities and have been going on for so many many years. :(

:waitasec: But McNiell from what I have read was a smart student in his day.
    So what made him think that killing Shaniya would release responsibility off himself.?
    He knew how the law works. :waitasec:
    what made him think that Rape charge would have been a worse fate then a murder wrap?????

15. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I didn't mean his physical look.
    Normally, there really is something in the eyes...I missed it this time.

16. 2curious

2curious NEVER GIVE UP

Or if HE did.I still want to find out if others are involved. Someone else could have rented the room then MAM delivered her there.

17. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I keep wondering if LE really is saying there may be a whole ring, or if that's just the media getting a few more stories out of this.
    Does anyone know for sure?

18. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

First of all {{{{{{{hugs to you}}}}}}}}}}}. I am so sorry for the betrayal of your childhood, the cruelest cut is when it is your own trusted parent who is behind it. You are a survivor and I hope you know that. It is really important to recognize that you are not a victim, but a survivor. By being open about the past, you can affect anothers future so I applaud you.

I have to compliment you on your perception about your mother's reasoning/justification of her acts. I think you are right on the money. Abuse begats abuse begats abuse. Often the adult "victim" of such abuse then turns around to perpetrate the same pain and humiliation upon someone weaker. This usually happens when the physchological damage from the original abuse has not been dealt with emotionally and instead festers, like a cancer, there.

Eventually that person will reach a point where they feel weak, powerless, and it calls up all those old feelings from the time of abuse. In a sick, twisted way, they then assume what they perceived as the position of power, the abuser, and inflict abuse on their own victim. And so on, and so on, and so on. That is why this dispicable crime is so insideous.

I congratulate you on your ability to talk about your abuse, as secrecy is what perpetuates this sickness. If we could end the secrecy and lose the sense of shame and address this problem as a society, maybe, just maybe, we could stop this horrible cycle.

{{{{{hugs to alwaysonmymind as well}}}}}}}}}}

19. meep meep

meep meep New Member

PLeAse give this case a forum. No need to repost the reason thanks, we have all it seen it posted several times over 18 threads. This is getting ridiculous now... we cannot keep track of information.

20. sdw

sdw New Member

So what will happen in court today? Will more details come out or is it just a judge telling him his rights again? Setting a court date?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.