NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know just how many times and for what length of time Shaniya visited her mother over the time period that her father was raising her. Did she go once for a day or two or every few weeks for a couple days? Was it totally the father's idea for Shaniya to go live with her mother or did the mother want to take her for good? Shaniya was only five yrs old. Even if she wanted to go live with her mother...it was not her decision to make.

Did the dad decide that Shaniya should live with her mother after him and Ty broke up and she was no longer there to take care of Shaniya? It sounds like Ty was actually raising her. She was probably the one who picked out clothes for Shaniya even though the dad might have paid for them. Ty probably did Shaniya's hair and dressed her like a little doll.

I don't think that Carey had a clue that Shaniya was going to live with her mother for good. I only have to look at Carey and know that she is dying inside. I think her brother led her to believe that she was to pick Shaniya up in two days. Maybe the dad and mom had agreed that the mom would call Carey on Sunday and let her know that she was never going to see Shaniya again so don't bother to come to pick her up. I have a hard time believing the mother would have gotten upset because Shaniya and Carey's kids had fought and Carey had corrected Shaniya. That was just an excuse to give Carey as to why she would never see her again. If the mother didn't think a thing of pimping this little beauty out...a fight between kids wouldn't have even fazed her. It was all b.s. to keep Carey away.

I think Carey is wonderful but her story of a two-day visit on Oct 31 is not true. She admitted on Oprah she brought Shaniya to AD's on Oct 9 and didn't see/speak with her again.

I think Carey is wonderful but her story of a two-day visit on Oct 31 is not true. She admitted on Oprah she brought Shaniya to AD's on Oct 9 and didn't see/speak with her again.

Do you have a clip of that footage?

According to the warrant, Shaniya was raped and killed the same day she was reported missing and the same day as the hotel footage.

Yes, the same day, BUT what time? There was still several hours left in that day.

Could MAM have taken her to "see" others after he left the hotel? What happened the rest of the day?

I wish we could see the phone records!

Going to close this thread please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4471893#post4471893"]Here[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288