NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, will be laid to rest at Manna Church, 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville. The public is invited to attend.

Watch the funeral on WRAL.com LIVE at 3 p.m. EST

http://www.wral.com/

This is so so sad,I just can't watch it,I already can't get that imagine out of my head of the hotel photo.I hope if anyone does any protests or causes trouble,they're arrested quickly.It's bad enough what happened to the poor little thing,this is her time to be remembered.I was making a big family dinner today and thinking about her and how she should be enjoying the holidays right now.

I agree and hope she rots in jail too LWOP...

but I remember reading that he had said he was so trashed/high that he only remembered some things relating to where he dumped her....which did lead them to find her.
Speculation and rumor, at this point he has not said anything to any reliable quoteable source that has made it to the media. Except for yes sir and no sir to the judge, and that wasn't much help.

may your new little friends welcome you shanyia .. caylee is there .somer is there .sandra is there and riley ,elizabeth and probably little haliegh ..and so so many other little ones .. we pray for you all and miss you all and are forever marked by the sudden exit you made from this earth at the hands of evil foul people... we pray you are all together at gods feet feeling his love warmth and comfort ..

im sorry if this is wrong and not sure if i should be posting this but its something that has been just gnawimg at my brain. is it possible at all that all bl's mistruths about the custody of shaniya and not admitting that he knew that ad had a prollem be that he himself was usin ad as his own connect? im sorry if im not allowed to post what my initial instinct is tellin me. but it wont leave me alone.

While BL is considered a victim we cant say too much...
I am as clear as can be he is hiding more then he is telling.

may your new little friends welcome you shanyia .. Caylee is there .somer is there .sandra is there and riley ,elizabeth and probably little haliegh ..and so so many other little ones .. We pray for you all and miss you all and are forever marked by the sudden exit you made from this earth at the hands of evil foul people... We pray you are all together at gods feet feeling his love warmth and comfort ..

amen!

Speculation and rumor, at this point he has not said anything to any reliable quoteable source that has made it to the media. Except for yes sir and no sir to the judge, and that wasn't much help.

Do you remembr reading that she would be found behind some gate near a ....Cant recall....hard to find links now....

Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, will be laid to rest at Manna Church, 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville. The public is invited to attend.

Watch the funeral on WRAL.com LIVE at 3 p.m. EST

http://www.wral.com/

Thank you so much for this information..I just went to MyNC.com and read the post under the heading "Some claim Shaniya Davis was at risk and needed better home"...Very interesting reading of those closer to the case than we are..Also, poster Joe B. 11/20 6:14 said the "Local organizations have already volunteered to cover all funeral and burial expenses,," so why is money being sent to the family, through trust and "foundations" ???????I dont know how to do linky thing.sorry

So he basically admitted to murdering her? Wow...

this is pretty big, so let me try to find that link.

here is some of it, admission to kidnapping only. Let me go find the rest....I do not think he admitted to murder, but I do remember he was the link to finding shaniya....still looking....
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/16/crimesider/entry5672021.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody
<<<SNIP>>>
McNeill turned himself into Fayetteville police Friday Nov. 13, said his attorney Allen Rogers.
Police charged him with kidnapping and claim McNeill admitted the crime.
Rogers says he will plead not guilty.

Do you remembr reading that she would be found behind some gate near a ....Cant recall....hard to find links now....
I remember that everything that was reported about her being said to be near deer carcasses and trash was reported by a searcher that said he heard from some one in the parking lot that the guy confessed and said he left her there.
That's all that's been said and attributed to MAM, to the best of my knowledge. MAM has made no reliable statements that we know of, yet.

Rich/poor
A rich mother can be very wicked.........Mommy Dearest..........remember? Betty Davis.
A poor woman can be a wonderful mother............
so I don't think it has allot to do with money........it's love.
Sometimes how YOU are raised may be the way you raise your children.
I had a poor mother who raised me in love and a rich father like BL.
He abused, married 6 times, no child support, could care less about me.

Mommy Dearest was not Bettie Davis,,,that was Joan Crawford... as much as they hated each other,,,poor old Bettie is rolling in her grave,,,,,lol

just wanted to say god bless little shaniya! may all the people who knowingly put this girl in harms way suffer for the rest of their lives. im sure they will.
i am sure that more will come out as to how this even came to happen as it seems that shaniya had a beautiful place to live in and people that seemed to care for her. it seems as though she was simply forgotten in mid oct. how does that happen? and why did the father say he had custody of her this whole time when it wasnt really true. this case has more questions thatn answers. my heart aches for every child whose parents constantly put their own needs and wants before the well being of their child.

I will be watching the funeral coverage. I can take notes, but those that don't want any part of the funeral should either set me to ignore or just skip my posts.
I will put Funeral Coverage in the title line of those posts for those that want to skip them.

Does that work for everyone?
I'm trying to find a way to work this that those that can't watch can be in the loop, but those that don't want to don't have to deal with it.

I will be watching the funeral coverage. I can take notes, but those that don't want any part of the funeral should either set me to ignore or just skip my posts.
I will put Funeral Coverage in the title line of those posts for those that want to skip them.

I'm trying to find a way to work this that those that can't watch can be in the loop, but those that don't want to don't have to deal with it.

Sounds good. PattyG - will you record it? Thanks!

Thanks for doing that, it's really nice of you to offer.

I, however, will watch. All of us here have been so involved with the case and I think it will be good for everyone to watch, actually.

It'll be hard, but on the other hand - think what Shaniya went through.

Question!
Will the live link appear on the wral website when the funeral gets closer or is there another link straight to the feed?
TIA!

I remember reading this and took it as MAM was the source to finding her.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2413670/shaniya_a_young_life_interrupted.html?cat=49

"Police have not said whether McNeill provided the information that prompted the search of the Sanford area, but they made clear Monday that the information did not come from an outside tip."

BBM

I remember one article or video saying the police were searching several areas at the time they were searching the area the body was found in.

It was also reported on the search warrant of his car they found a portable GPS system. I think they downloaded the information from it and knew every place he stopped that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts