NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in following up on the clothes found in MAM's Mitsubichi Galante... and whether his own child eg might be in the approx age range (24 mo pants, size 4 jacket IIRC).

For those who are good at digging up records, is there a way to get just child's birth year eg?

:parrot:

Sent PM

I have thought long and hard over the past couple of days. The result of all this thinking is that I have decided to put down my pitchfork, since I have been at the head of the line waving it and calling for BL's head.

This does not mean that I am being wishy-washy or that I am now going to say that I am on BL's "side". I'm not. But, most of what we are hearing has been from people that may have a stake in making BL look bad. The autopsy when we finally get it, which I believe we will, will tell if there was sustained abuse that should have been noticed by BL, and I will make a determination then.

I am guilty of neglect of my stepdaughter, by the standards that we have set for BL. The times that I have left my stepdaughter with her momster. The filthy house, the stream of men in and out, the poverty that she lives in so that she can keep her bingo habit going....
But I leave her there...because i have to. When our time is up, it's up. to keep her for any reason is a crime. To send her home is morally wrong.
Until we know the custody arrangement, what there really was, I can't judge. So I won't.

I have thought long and hard over the past couple of days. The result of all this thinking is that I have decided to put down my pitchfork, since I have been at the head of the line waving it and calling for BL's head.

This does not mean that I am being wishy-washy or that I am now going to say that I am on BL's "side". I'm not. But, most of what we are hearing has been from people that may have a stake in making BL look bad. The autopsy when we finally get it, which I believe we will, will tell if there was sustained abuse that should have been noticed by BL, and I will make a determination then.

I am guilty of neglect of my stepdaughter, by the standards that we have set for BL. The times that I have left my stepdaughter with her momster. The filthy house, the stream of men in and out, the poverty that she lives in so that she can keep her bingo habit going....
But I leave her there...because i have to. When our time is up, it's up. to keep her for any reason is a crime. To send her home is morally wrong.
Until we know the custody arrangement, what there really was, I can't judge. So I won't.

And there will never be a moral Court.
So when the courts sometimes tell people to do things that they know they should not do
but have no legal leg to stand on, so they must do it.
There in lies a challenge that even Marc Klass cant fix.... :(
Only money and batelling around the courts can fix that issue.

I'm sure it's not your intent, but I think that comment really sells most parents short. While I feel absolutely heartsick for BL and his sister, I can say with certainty that my children would never be in this situation. Custody would not be obtained without a drag-out fight and I'd never drop a child of mine into a situation like that. If that sounds holier than thou or something, I apologize, but I just know that. I could not live in relative luxury with security systems and a pretty house in a decent neighborhood and know that the love/loves of my life are living in a less than savory area with felons around, men I don't know, etc. You cannot tell me that BL didn't know that AD had issues and just the mere possibility of issues would keep my children away.

That doesn't mean that something couldn't happen to my kids. God forbid. I just don't think it's fair to chalk up any post that hints that BL might not have been 'father of the year' to poster denial. I think anyone who frequents this board knows exactly the horror that some kids face, and exactly how myriad the reasons are for which they face them. I don't believe that BL is 'everyman.' I think he made decisions that increased the odds.

That doesn't make him guilty, but I think he should feel some guilt. I know I would. And I pray one day that he'll be able to come to terms and find forgiveness and solace within himself, because I know this must be unimaginable pain. My heart truly breaks for him. And meanwhile, if it helps one parent make better decisions, then his role in all this might have some good come out of it after all.

I don't assume that everyone on here who has criticized BL has done so for the reasons I have listed. It all depends.
Certainly, I would have fought tooth and nail before allowing a person like AD to have visitation with my child. But, that's me and that's also with what we know now.
Many of us are assuming that everything people have reported is true and/or was known. How do we know what BL knew or didn't?
To me, thus far, he seems like a working man, naive, too trusting, perhaps not very educated about the dangers out there, or his rights, but, just trying to take care of his child.
As a family law attorney, I cannot tell you how many people, especially fathers, come to me confused about their rights or with the assumption that they have none. One client I have who fathered a child with a psychotic stripper, believed he had no choice when she stated she wanted to take more of his custodial time away. I fought hard for two years. He now has sole physical and legal custody and psychotic mother only sees her child during very, limited times, at public events. Which believe me, is for the best.
This woman has a host of extremely serious problems that pose a severe risk of danger to her child. Yet, the dad thought he had no choice but allow the mother and her new boy toy to take even more time from him.
Which brings me to the second point I would like to make. The woman's problems are so incredible, almost every area of dysfunction was evident. Yet, she fooled teachers, lawyers, judges, psychologists, etc. She was a master at deception. She came across as the sweetest, most reasonable person one could imagine. Every time she got a new lawyer, the new one would act like I was a lunatic suggesting there was anything wrong with the mother and that she should not have primary custody.
It took an actual private detective following her and getting video evidence, as well as two years of our own investigative work, tracking down roommates and co-workers, etc, to reveal the truth of how evil and psychotic this woman really is. Even my own client, who fathered a child with this woman, lived with her for a few years and dealt with her for even longer on a regular basis, had no idea of the extent of the complete pathology and criminality of this woman.
Luckily, my client could afford all of this work. It was extremely expensive. What happens to a regular joe or jane who is just struggling to make it through in this world? They can't afford what my client could.
What some of you are failing to realize is how truly masterful some monsters are at hiding their true natures and how they are living. I could go on and on with other cases I have had and how easily some parents could fool everyone around them.
The last point is that MOST parents, IMO, are nowhere near perfect in their parenting skills. They make many mistakes, sometimes huge ones that endanger their kids. And many parents out there are far less than perfect and make such mistakes regularly, beginning with who they choose to have unprotected sex with.
It frustrates me to no end. It drives me crazzzzy - driving with their kids unbuckled, or no car seat. Allowing a small child to walk behind them through a busy intersection. Letting a toddler play unattended on a balcony, or allowing their kids to spend the night at a friend's house without checking the parents out. Allowing their kids to spend time alone with the "new man", etc.
It not only drives me nuts, it angers me.
But the fact is, many of these people are seriously well-meaning people who totally love their children, who love them more than anything.
They just don't think. They just don't know. They just aren't educated. They needed parenting classes long before they ever had sex for the first time.
To me, the biggest danger to children whose parents are not together is mommy's new man. But, I'm on websleuths a lot. I'm an attorney. My family works for social services. I have reason to know. It is astounding, but many people just don't think of the danger. I have to educate my clients.
So, are parents who make errors in judgment criminals? Are parents who are fooled by the smooth talk and masterful deception of their former mates criminals?
I do believe that all the scenarios I listed above are examples of negligence. Yet, not one of those scenarios would cause the children to be taken or the parent deemed to have "neglected" the child in the "dependency court" sense of the word.
We are horrified about what happened to this baby at the hands of her apparently diabolically evil mother. So, we assume that this level of evil, or at the least, dysfunction, must have been apparent, or even discoverable upon a bit of logical inquiry. And, so we scream in anger.
But, it just isn't sometimes. And sometimes those who have been entrusted with beautiful children, aren't that bright, or aren't that educated. And sometimes, tragedy results.
For those who truly loved their kids yet, whose actions or inaction enabled such tragedy, our outrage at their negligence is nothing compared to the beating they give themselves. Nothing compared to the guilt they will always feel, every day, until they die.

I would hate for there to be a moral court, it would tell me the exact opposite of what the legal court tells me to do. We try to weasel more time whenever we can. We are fighting through the courts, but it is a long slow battle, and we have basically been told to be happy with what we have before the courts take everything away from us...
So, I guess I feel like a hypocrite even though the circumstances are different. I don't know how different they are, and until I know, I can't really say that BL is wrong, or Carey is wrong. I don't feel that everything they did was exactly right....but I just don't know how wrong or how right yet. I don't have enough info.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/23/954046

The 29-year-old McNeill could easily be called a career criminal. He started that career in 2001, when he shot three people and was found guilty of drug charges, too. He was put on probation and violated it, which put him in prison for nearly three years. Shortly after he got out, he was charged with drug offenses and put back on supervised probation. Then he was charged with cocaine possession, and a few months later, with striking a police officer with his vehicle while trying to flee.

More supervised probation followed, but on Oct. 22, a judge terminated the probation. Less than three weeks later, Shaniya Davis was dead.

That's more info on McNeill than I have seen in one place before, thought I would share.

Hi people,

if some of you were offended with my avatar you could've just sent me a PM. Unnecessary to make a big show and contact administrators!

Nor

The trafficking charge and the prostitution charge are just the beginning..
what was it 200 and some months or close to that, thats about 12 to 15 years...on that one charge..the others will be coming soon felony murder because of her death resulting during a criminal act(the child prostitution)
BD,CC better find a "rock" to crawl under!!!

I don't think any Pros is going to even think of giving this mother a break of any kind. She was involved in this murder. Granted, Mario might have kidnapped Shaniya regardless but SHE handed her little girl over to him and in doing so this precious child was murdered. In fact, from what we understand so far...this mother wanted to clear herself of a debt and so she sold her daughter to be a sex slave and to clear that debt. Probably so that she could get some more drugs from that low life killer.

I think this so called mother will be charged with every thing that can be dreamed up and legal. I think she will spend as much time as possible in prison and when this baby...2 months along right now...is born it will be taken right away from her. It won't be given of Coe either.

I just wonder if this mother has any remorse or is she just ticked because they got caught? Kind of a dumb thought I guess because if you love your child you don't do what this woman did...why would she have any remorse for what she did! I hope when she goes to prison the other mothers in there teach her about abuse and being a sex slave :furious:

Please remember that Brad and his children suffered another tragedy in 1998. A very hard day for everyone.

in March 1998, Bradley Lockhart, the father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, experienced an unimaginable tragedy that left two people wounded and three dead including his wife of seven years, Vickie Sue Lockhart, then 28, his wife’s 19-year-old sister, Channel Lockhart and another man, 24-year-old David Lee Epps. In all, five people were bound, gagged and shot that evening on March 3, 1998. The murders occurred at a duplex apartment on Graham Road in Fayetteville that was being rented by Joe Epps Staton the brother of David Epps. T

he two injured men were Thorsten Malin, 21, and Tyrone Parker, 20. Malin rented the home along with Staton who was not home at the time of the murders. Police reports stated that two men broke into the home with the intent to rob Joe Epps who had received almost $20,000 in a settlement the year before.” They thought it was in the house,” said mother Sheila Epps.“The money was in the bank, but my son may have bragged about having it.”Police reports stated that the killers walked into the home around 1 a.m. after one of them identified himself at the door. Each person in the home was bound, gagged and then shot several times.The Sheriff Department was summoned to the home at about 1:24 a.m. after Malin freed himself and escaped through a bedroom window and went to the duplex apartment next door, where the landlord lived, and they called 911. The killers left the home after the murders, tossing the murder weapon near a school bus stop on the corner of Mackenzie and Duncan Streets in the Spring Lake area of Fayetteville.

Four men were arrested for the shotgun killings, but only two were convicted for the triple homicide, Vincent Lee Thomas and Litdel Burkhalter. Both were charged with First-Degree murder, First-Degree Kidnapping, Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon, Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery and Assault with a Dangerous Weapon with the intent to kill.Both were sentenced to life in prison. Bradley and Vickie Sue Lockhart, had three children together.Since the murder of his wife, Bradley Lockhart's children have mostly stayed with their grandparents in the Remington subdivision behind Seventy-First High School.Thomas was a soldier stationed at Fort Bragg at the time of the murders.He voluntarily went to the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Department after eyewitnesses fingered him in a photo line-up. He was arrested at that time. Since Thomas’ conviction, he has had 27 infractions while in prison, the latest having occurred in February 2009 according to the North Carolina Department of Corrections. He is currently incarcerated at the high security State Prison Scotland in Laurinburg, North Carolina.Below are details of the infractions Thomas has committed while in prison:V. Thomas02/20/2009 NO THREAT CONTRABAND10/22/2008 NO THREAT CONTRABAND 01/28/2008 WEAPON POSSESSION01/28/2008 DISOBEY ORDER 12/06/2007 GAMBLING 10/20/2006 UNAUTHORIZED TOBACCO USE 08/13/2005 SEXUAL ACT 07/25/2005 ASSAULT STAFF W/WEAPON 11/06/2004 SEXUAL ACT 02/13/2004 ATTEMPT CLASS C OFFENSE01/09/2004 ATTEMPT CLASS A OFFENSE 01/09/2004 DISOBEY ORDER 08/21/2003 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION08/21/2003 DISOBEY ORDER 08/21/2003 GAMBLING 12/21/2002 ATTEMPT CLASS A OFFENSE 10/19/2002 SEXUAL ACT 10/19/2002 DISOBEY ORDER 07/15/2002 DISOBEY ORDER 07/15/2002 UNAUTHORIZED LOCATION 06/14/2002 PROFANE LANGUAGE 05/19/2002 DISOBEY ORDER05/19/2002 UNAUTHORIZED LOCATION02/11/2001 PROFANE LANGUAGE02/11/2001 DISOBEY ORDER09/08/2000 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION 05/25/2000 THEFT OF PROPERTY

Burkhalter, who is now 33-years-old, was arrested the day after Thomas and led Deputies to the area where the shotgun had been disposed of. It wasn’t there. Burkhalter is currently incarcerated at the Lanesboro Correctional Institution in Polkton, North Carolina where he has racked up a total of nine prison infractions since his incarceration. Here are a list of those infractions:L. Burkhalter, Jr. 01/09/2006 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION 07/15/2003 ACTIVE RIOTER 07/15/2003 DISOBEY ORDER 04/14/2003 ASSAULT STAFF W/WEAPON 04/14/2003 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION 04/14/2003 DISOBEY ORDER 02/05/2003 SUBSTANCE POSSESSION 06/15/2002 UNAUTHORIZED LOCATION**Quotes taken from WRAL archives and prisoner information taken from the N.C. Dept., of Correction web site.

Was wondering if we know whether the Mitsubishi was driven by MMN that evening?
If so, suppose the "straw" taken from the car, means likely he was coke-fueled that evening.

There was a link to the local paper and their are a lot of recent arrests for prostitution,drug arrests..I would like to know if these recent arrest are acquaintance of MOM or MAM??

One circumstance frustrating us may be that there is so little information to sift through, to sort through, to ponder. Cases like Caylee's gave us tangible information that we could hold in our hand and weigh for ourselves. At this point, there is very little of that type of information available in this case. AD and MAM seem to have lived most of their lives under the radar, purposefully perhaps, and there are so far very few records available to us to analyze, argue about, debate about, or use to bolster our opinions and discredit others. Since we are frustrated already about the death of an innocent child, this lack of information creates more stress.

I am not saying that people not arrested so far in this case have no culpability. But I do think people that happen to have more public information available are being dissected intensely because they can be. I am not so sure that having more public information is a bad thing or is a consequence of not living like one must hide everything that happens in their lives.

This is something that just came to me tonight before I turned in. I hope the case moves forward and that people like me who are fueled by the righteous indignation coursing through their veins can take that indignation and find constructive outlets.

See you all tomorrow under a new sun.

If anyone is interested in sleuthing, I'm curious if Mario was ever in the same prison as the killers of Vicki Lockhart. Here's his info

Some are wondering if he should have not already been incarcerated there or some other maximum security prison. It wasn't so long ago that Mario Andrette McNeill shot a man in the face. For good measure, he shot him three more times. According to court records on June 17, 2001, court documents show, McNeill shot Roland Lee Mays in the face, neck, shoulder, chest and stomach. Those same records show that McNeill injured two other people that day in addition to Mays. McNeill was charged with multiple counts of assault inflicting serious bodily injury. A year later, still not having gone to trial, McNeill was arrested for possession, manufacturing, and intent to sell marijuana. All the charges were combined and McNeill was allowed to plead to lesser counts and he was sentenced to 40-50 months of supervised probation in June 2003.

Mario Andrette McNeill violated the terms of his probation just two months later by not notifying his probation officer of his whereabouts. He would go to prison from October 2003 to May 2006.

In August 2006, just three months later, McNeill was arrested and charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and cocaine. He was also charged with maintaining a vehicle for drug use. He pleaded guilty to a lesser charge, that of maintaining a vehicle for drug use (a misdemeanor), and placed on supervised probation again in January 2007.

McNeill was told that if he tested negative for drugs three consecutive times, he could be placed on unsupervised probation. He must have met those conditions, because records indicate that Superior Court Judge Jack Thompson changed the 29-year-old's probation status to unsupervised in November 2007.

But in the meantime, Mario Andrette McNeill had been arrested and charged in April 2007 for possession of cocaine. In September 2007, McNeill was arrested and charged with trying to elude arrest, reckless driving and assault on a government official. He had ran into Fayetteville police officer R. Grimm with his vehicle as he attempted to escape. It is unknown the extent of Officer Grimm's injuries, although records note he was injured.

So why was Mario Andrette McNeill even on the streets of Fayetteville, North Carolina, able to perpetrate the heinous crime he is alleged to have committed against Shaniya Davis on November 10? How can a violent repeat offender have been free to do as he pleased, given his long list of offenses? How was it that he went on unsupervised probation even after he struck a police officer with his car in an attempt to elude police?

In April 2008, the same judge that put him on unsupervised probation put him back on supervised for 24 months for striking the police officer. On October 22, six months prior to the end of that 24 months, another judge terminated the probation.

Wonder if he was an informant?

I'm sure it's not your intent, but I think that comment really sells most parents short. While I feel absolutely heartsick for BL and his sister, I can say with certainty that my children would never be in this situation. Custody would not be obtained without a drag-out fight and I'd never drop a child of mine into a situation like that. If that sounds holier than thou or something, I apologize, but I just know that. I could not live in relative luxury with security systems and a pretty house in a decent neighborhood and know that the love/loves of my life are living in a less than savory area with felons around, men I don't know, etc. You cannot tell me that BL didn't know that AD had issues and just the mere possibility of issues would keep my children away.

That doesn't mean that something couldn't happen to my kids. God forbid. I just don't think it's fair to chalk up any post that hints that BL might not have been 'father of the year' to poster denial. I think anyone who frequents this board knows exactly the horror that some kids face, and exactly how myriad the reasons are for which they face them. I don't believe that BL is 'everyman.' I think he made decisions that increased the odds.

That doesn't make him guilty, but I think he should feel some guilt. I know I would. And I pray one day that he'll be able to come to terms and find forgiveness and solace within himself, because I know this must be unimaginable pain. My heart truly breaks for him. And meanwhile, if it helps one parent make better decisions, then his role in all this might have some good come out of it after all.

All of us have sinned, all of us have made mistakes, all of us have made choices we later regretted. I'm a parent, and I try to do my best in raising my children but I have made mistakes. In fact i have never met a parent who could honestly tell me that they have never made a mistake in raising their children. BL is not perfect either, but none of us knows his intentions when he let Shaniya go to live with AD. Maybe he had no choice, we don't know why he made the choices he did. But what I do know is that none of us is without our own faults and I don't think that people have the right to throw stones at BL. In fact, I would bet that if BL is second guessing all of the choices he made and blaming himself more than anyone else is.

"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7 Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Matthew 7:1 "Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:37

I know that everyone wants justice for Shaniya, I do too. We have a legal system in place that will give justice to Shaniya and we should let that system work. I don't think that there is really any way this injustice can ever be righted on earth, for that we will have to await the day of judgment.

BL has not been charged with any crimes and I think that we need to refrain from casting moral judgment and blame on him. We should let BL and his family grieve and deal with this horrific tragedy that has faced them. This family has seen so much tragedy already, they are broken and in need of support. Who are we to pick apart his life and judge his every action or inaction, and decision he has made? If your life was being scrutinized by this group and at the same level his is, would your every decision or action in your life pass judgment?

Nicely said.

I don't assume that everyone on here who has criticized BL has done so for the reasons I have listed. It all depends.
Certainly, I would have fought tooth and nail before allowing a person like AD to have visitation with my child. But, that's me and that's also with what we know now.
Many of us are assuming that everything people have reported is true and/or was known. How do we know what BL knew or didn't?
To me, thus far, he seems like a working man, naive, too trusting, perhaps not very educated about the dangers out there, or his rights, but, just trying to take care of his child.
As a family law attorney, I cannot tell you how many people, especially fathers, come to me confused about their rights or with the assumption that they have none. One client I have who fathered a child with a psychotic stripper, believed he had no choice when she stated she wanted to take more of his custodial time away. I fought hard for two years. He now has sole physical and legal custody and psychotic mother only sees her child during very, limited times, at public events. Which believe me, is for the best.
This woman has a host of extremely serious problems that pose a severe risk of danger to her child. Yet, the dad thought he had no choice but allow the mother and her new boy toy to take even more time from him.
Which brings me to the second point I would like to make. The woman's problems are so incredible, almost every area of dysfunction was evident. Yet, she fooled teachers, lawyers, judges, psychologists, etc. She was a master at deception. She came across as the sweetest, most reasonable person one could imagine. Every time she got a new lawyer, the new one would act like I was a lunatic suggesting there was anything wrong with the mother and that she should not have primary custody.
It took an actual private detective following her and getting video evidence, as well as two years of our own investigative work, tracking down roommates and co-workers, etc, to reveal the truth of how evil and psychotic this woman really is. Even my own client, who fathered a child with this woman, lived with her for a few years and dealt with her for even longer on a regular basis, had no idea of the extent of the complete pathology and criminality of this woman.
Luckily, my client could afford all of this work. It was extremely expensive. What happens to a regular joe or jane who is just struggling to make it through in this world? They can't afford what my client could.
What some of you are failing to realize is how truly masterful some monsters are at hiding their true natures and how they are living. I could go on and on with other cases I have had and how easily some parents could fool everyone around them.
The last point is that MOST parents, IMO, are nowhere near perfect in their parenting skills. They make many mistakes, sometimes huge ones that endanger their kids. And many parents out there are far less than perfect and make such mistakes regularly, beginning with who they choose to have unprotected sex with.
It frustrates me to no end. It drives me crazzzzy - driving with their kids unbuckled, or no car seat. Allowing a small child to walk behind them through a busy intersection. Letting a toddler play unattended on a balcony, or allowing their kids to spend the night at a friend's house without checking the parents out. Allowing their kids to spend time alone with the "new man", etc.
It not only drives me nuts, it angers me.
But the fact is, many of these people are seriously well-meaning people who totally love their children, who love them more than anything.
They just don't think. They just don't know. They just aren't educated. They needed parenting classes long before they ever had sex for the first time.
To me, the biggest danger to children whose parents are not together is mommy's new man. But, I'm on websleuths a lot. I'm an attorney. My family works for social services. I have reason to know. It is astounding, but many people just don't think of the danger. I have to educate my clients.
So, are parents who make errors in judgment criminals? Are parents who are fooled by the smooth talk and masterful deception of their former mates criminals?
I do believe that all the scenarios I listed above are examples of negligence. Yet, not one of those scenarios would cause the children to be taken or the parent deemed to have "neglected" the child in the "dependency court" sense of the word.
We are horrified about what happened to this baby at the hands of her apparently diabolically evil mother. So, we assume that this level of evil, or at the least, dysfunction, must have been apparent, or even discoverable upon a bit of logical inquiry. And, so we scream in anger.
But, it just isn't sometimes. And sometimes those who have been entrusted with beautiful children, aren't that bright, or aren't that educated. And sometimes, tragedy results.
For those who truly loved their kids yet, whose actions or inaction enabled such tragedy, our outrage at their negligence is nothing compared to the beating they give themselves. Nothing compared to the guilt they will always feel, every day, until they die.

So true.

Just reading the posts about the bio dad. Yes, I have been part of the pitchfork crew -- but I also have to realize that some dads out there don't have the same moral compass as mothers do. My husband is a good dad, but he lets things go that I wouldn't. Like dropping him off at the corner for school vs. me driving him to the gate. Or, allowing pizza and video games for hours on end. Homework? what homework? I tend to be the gatekeeper and am VERY protective. My husband is more the type not to worry about predators and the like.

In short, maybe I'm being to harsh on bio-dad when my own home isn't all that glass-proof.

Mel

Wonder if he was an informant?

Reading through all this, did Mario ever spend time in prison? I thought he had but now I"m not sure.

Reading the in-prison offenses of the other two guys, it looks like they have no problems getting drugs from the outside. Very surprised at a maximum security prison.

Reading through all this, did Mario ever spend time in prison? I thought he had but now I"m not sure.

Reading the in-prison offenses of the other two guys, it looks like they have no problems getting drugs from the outside. Very surprised at a maximum security prison.

Yes, he did, as did D McNeill.

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/offenders/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members