NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is actually a really good question......:)
Sometimes (not always) a person goes into shock it takes a long time to actually allow your self to feel again and as hard as you may try a shock could have locked up a huge part of the emotional body. with time it does get unlocked and emotions come back, you can also spend days with tears rolling but you are not sure why, it is what I call a cleansing :) but with time you do feel again and Marc Klass has had a lot of time go by from when his trauma first happened..

iirc, Marc has been consistent in his response from that horrible Day One until now.

Yeah, I know, "ppl grieve differently"; and most of them, not on TV, let alone so soon.

red

I choose Answer C. Right out of the Scott Peterson Playbook.

jmo

Let us not forget Casey Anthony desperately jabbing her fingers into her eyes, trying to get a tear out. Showing absolutely no emotion for her daughter. The only tear I saw that was genuine was the tear that fell on the day that she was put into jail to await trial. This is becoming all too familiar. And, I'm also wondering just how many foundations have been formed by parents/grandparents in the last four years for murdered children. Is this the newest rage? Some of these parents, IMO, are living off of their murdered children. There are many organizations already in existence who desperately need funding to help search for missing children. Why can't they donate to them in honor of the murdered child and stop making the murdered child a means of income. Rant over.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni