NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's ok to post this here ~ it's reporter Michelle Sigona after speaking with Shaniya's dad tonight (even though she has the wrong year in her article).

"Earlier this evening, on November 15, 2008, around 6:00 p.m. I spoke with Shaniya’s father Bradley Lockhart...."

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/15/shaniyas-mother-arrested/

Thanks Panthera! Sounds to me as if she already had a plan in motion, it only took her a month to follow through.

"Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. "

another odd thing is that AD is pregnant to Coe (??)
but AD fingered him with kidnapping and terrorist threats!
Why him? the FATHER of her unborn child???

Perhaps, because she knew those charges would prove false, and he would be released?

Thanks Panthera! Sounds to me as if she already had a plan in motion, it only took her a month to follow through.

"Bradley said on October 9, 2009, his sister dropped Shaniya off at Antoniette’s home. At that time, Bradley was in Portland, Oregon working (he is a contractor, and sometimes has to travel). Antoniette told him he wanted to keep Shaniya for a bit, and he thought she finally wanted to be a mother — so he gave her a chance. "

Honestly, if that was your child and you loved her, wouldn't you take a look see to see where she is going and what the circumstances are?

It's a little hard to swallow that he would drop his child to a virtual stranger, even if the person is the monster. (mother)

It's cases like this that make me confirm I am 100% all for police brutality in this situation! They should be busy beating the location of that child out of those sorry excuses of human beings. If they get tired...I'd happily lend a hand.

I was just thinking the same thing. Gotta give a high five to LE who are able to sit in the same room with people who know exactly what has happened to a child yet refuse to tell anyone.. those are the people I consider to have true guts....
It would take me one smirk, or one "no, I'm not talking" before I lost complete control of my hands and mouth!

FVI
In previous threads some of us concluded that Shaniya was born to mom and was with her for approx a year, then mom was arrested and served jail time due to drugs etc.
Somehow at this point is when she started living with Dad. We assume DSS had to be involved someway but no one knows for sure. This is definitely my opinion and I feel it is the explanation on her earlier years.

Perhaps, because she knew those charges would prove false, and he would be released?

That or, the case would turn straight to him in all aspects and would turn into just another missing child that the case goes cold, all while she takes the benefits of any monetary donations that come in to help her in finding her child..
Personally I think the two look alike, McNeil and Coe...that is why McNeil was picked to take the child..

The father may have used poor judgement but I'm not ready to suspect him of having anything to do with this.

This sorry excuse for a mother probably lied her butt off to the Dad. She has been lying all along, why not? She probably had been at this for weeks previous, trying to get her hands on that baby. "Ive been working for 6 months, I have a good job" etc etc..This is a ruthless *advertiser censored*, not some shrinking violet. She might have known all along what she was planning on, just waiting for the right time in her mind to try to pull it off..

hey there!
claiming to exchange a child for goods or services would be considered prostitution~child abuse. And the perp on camera moving her from mhp to hotel.. child traficking.. If AD told LE she gave the child up to MAM for the night in exchange for drugs..... bingo...

I am just leery of the charges in light of the first lame duck/jump the gun charges on Coe. (further elaboration: I am not sure how LE made them stick at this point)

My neighbor & I were just talking about this case. He's a sergeant det. I asked him what it means to charge somebody with child abuse prostitution b/c I thought the same thing as what you posted. He told me they can only add prostition to the child abuse charge if the child was thought to have been traded to perform a sex act. Otherwise it would be a different charge. Maybe every state is different with regards to that, though. From what I was told, here in NJ prostitution = sex for sale. Have to run but will check in later. I finally have a free night & I'm choosing to spend it on WS. Have to run to the store before my husband gets home:)

:blowkiss:

I don't think these are experienced people. I think they may be widespread and somewhat powerful and very well financed, just lacking in experience.

There are too many things that don't make sense and I think it's just bad planning due to lack of experience.

I so agree with this - the Monster and MAM are totally amateur hour, but they got in over their couple of working brain cells. As others have mentioned I find it highly suspicious that after five years this monster decided to see her child and have her for a visit? One can't help but wonder if she had this planned out prior, just badly planned.

I understand her father not checking the house, he was a little far to just pop in. But I wonder if he told his sister to do it and she did'nt? Or she did and wasn't bothered by what she saw.

And if Shaniya was in NC and he was in Oregon (Dayna Broussard in my head again) wouldn't that mean she was living with her aunt, not her father?

What I'm trying to get at here, there were so many people that should have noticed there were issues (father, aunt, DCF, landlord) and this ragtag bunch managed to bamboozle ALL of them? And then to stonewall and lie and point fingers well enough to confuse the various agencies involved for as long as they have...
What are we missing? Who's the brains, I don't think we have seen the thinking wo/man in this thing yet.
Good chance s/he is the money person as well. MOO.

I think the seven year old may have started talking. Kids overhear things and they aren't that great at keeping a long term secret.

It would explain the Marshals involvement as early as they came, the child would need protecting, possibly full scale witness protection, depending on how much he knew.

Yep, most 7 years old have a great vocabulary and like to impress/please adults.
And who knows, maybe he was pimped by his disgusting egg donor also.

ETA "His arrest Friday came after a worker at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford reported seeing a child matching Shaniya's description with a man at the hotel Tuesday. A security video showed the girl with a man believed to be McNeill at the hotel at 6:11 a.m. By the time Fayetteville investigators reached the hotel, however, the man and the child had checked out, police said."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

:parrot:

Curious if you would know when the worker reported seeing Shaniya and the man? Was it Tuesday?

FVI
In previous threads some of us concluded that Shaniya was born to mom and was with her for approx a year, then mom was arrested and served jail time due to drugs etc.
Somehow at this point is when she started living with Dad. We assume DSS had to be involved someway but no one knows for sure. This is definitely my opinion and I feel it is the explanation on her earlier years.

But in Dad's latest interview, he now says she was with him for all 5 years.

Quite frankly, I don't understand the Comfort Suites or whatever hotel thing.

It looks like a nice, family type place.

If the puke was going to do something to her, then I can't imagine him checking into a place like that.

Do you think it was chosen because there would be kids in a motel like that ,and it wouldn't arouse any suspicions to see a child?

I would think they would be better off to choose a more flea bag of a hotel with workers that aren't as motivated to do a good job with anything . I mean lower paid, maybe less stable on the job, that kind of thing.

I just don't get the choice of that motel.

Could be the perp has a friend working at that motel that gives a good rate??

This sorry excuse for a mother probably lied her butt off to the Dad. She has been lying all along, why not? She probably had been at this for weeks previous, trying to get her hands on that baby. "Ive been working for 6 months, I have a good job" etc etc..This is a ruthless *advertiser censored*, not some shrinking violet. She might have known all along what she was planning on, just waiting for the right time in her mind to try to pull it off..

All the pictures we have been seeing could have been part of her plan..Take the child to a nice home to capture a picture to show to DAD..
This woman is evil and more than likely very manipulative. People like this make a way to get what they want!
:furious:

Has it been released that AD was pregnant? I thought that was a rumor in a post on a news media sight?

If she was and Coe was the father that means AD and the unborn have been exposed to HIV right?

I think the hotel was just an easy pull off spot from the highway. this dude was probably up all night, and was ready for some rest, but got tipped off and headed back home. maybe he was taking her somewhere totally different and further north..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member