NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive tried to watch this case on the news since im from NC, but ive been dealing w/ my sick kiddo its been hard...i know theyve been having trouble searching cause of all the rain weve been getting...and i just read that they arrested the BF? how can they charge someone w/ kidnaping w/o knowing where she is at? did he admit to taking her somewhere? but wont say where?

Hi everyone, Is it me or is this thread doing "funny" things. I have been trying to keep up with this precious child missing,,Shania, and I keep losing the thread..What am I doing wrong? Please help

Maybe, mama2echo because he was seen on security camera leaving with her.
Willenfan, I admire your tenacity, I have no doubt you would rip apart the underpinning of every trailer in that park! You have been wondering about this since the first day. i do know that the trailer that Shaniya lived in had the underpinning strewn around the yard, so I assume LE looked there. I wonder if the witness and/or the camera actually saw this baby or just saw this creep carrying something???

Hi everyone, Is it me or is this thread doing "funny" things. I have been trying to keep up with this precious child missing,,Shania, and I keep losing the thread..What am I doing wrong? Please help
LOL funny things, yes, but I think they are over now. Hiccups happen from time to time dont they?

Do you know what time he was seen leaving with her b.c he could have dropped the blanket in the trash after killing her and still have dumped her body underneath the trailer.

What I heard on Prime News (2nd hour), apparently he was (allegedly) last seen with Shaniya before Shaniya was reported missing. This is still sketchy because the police isn't saying if this was that day or another day.

Very, very open-ended for sure, but IMO, if we take the 3:00 AM noise at the trash bins and the reported call regarding Shaniya missing, we are only talking about a few hours.

Part 2 of Prime News is still uploading to YouTube.

I'm trying to think this through. According to the mother, she moved Shaniya to the couch at 5:30 a.m. From where? And why? The mother must have wanted privacy in the area Shaniya was prior, so she moved her. So then, what did she need privacy for? I can think of 3 things. 1, she needed to get ready for work and the child would have been disturbed by the mother's activities in the original location. Does the mother have a job? What are her hours? 2, the mother was fighting with someone and moved the child to get her out of the way. Who was she fighting with, and about what? 3, the mother wanted privacy for sexual activity, thus had to move the child to the couch. I briefly considered a drug deal, but in that case the child would have been moved away from the living room and the couch instead of to it.

I wonder if the mother and Coe had a fight. Mom moves the child into the living room. Continues the fight for awhile. Then she either takes a shower, goes out for a walk, whatever. In the meantime, Coe, angry, takes the child figuring, "I'll show that beotch."

He takes off with the child, discarding the feces covered blanket because he doesn't want it in his car, then takes his anger out on the child, who must have been terrified and crying and wanting her mama.

Anyway, just my train of thought. Why move the child to the couch at 5:30 a.m? And from where?

oh well i guess that makes sense then! i didnt know they had found that
The specifics arent really clear, though. Did someone or the camera really see SHANIYA and the scumbucket? Or just him carrying something... was it a person who saw this? Sketchy details, but I'm sure Nancy Grace will have all the facts straight tonight- NOT

I haven't read anywhere that Coe was seen on the security camera with Shaniya. Did you read this somewhere?
Thats why I tried to clarify Patty, I am not sure. I thought thats why he was charged, but I will go on the hunt for info now..

"Heavy rains since late Tuesday have hindered further search efforts"

Put HIM on a leash, and lead him around in the rain to look for her, he doesnt need to be warm and dry when this girl is out there somewhere. I guarantee a few hours out in this weather we're having will make him crack much faster than 3 hots and a cot

Thats why I tried to clarify Patty, I am not sure. I thought thats why he was charged, but I will go on the hunt for info now..

My understanding for the reason he was arrested is because he was seen by someone with Shaniya in the car. It hasn't been released yet, as far as I know, that he was spotted on the camera. Although the Park Manager indicated on Prime News tonight that it was a male spotted walking away from the trash can around 3:00 AM.

YouTube- Prime News 11/12/09 Shaniya Davis

IMO, I feel that he was spotted on the security camera. So we will just have to wait and see what unfolds. :crazy:

I haven't read anywhere that Coe was seen on the security camera with Shaniya. Did you read this somewhere?

Nothing about a security camera.

"A witness saw a man police believe to be Coe driving away from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park on Tuesday with the girl in his car, police said. Chance declined to identify the witness or say what time the abduction occurred."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

There was some speculation on the forum earlier that this "witness" could have been a security camera. I think that is where the security camera dogma came from.

I'm just wondering why we have not seen mom at all yet.
Does anybody else find that odd?

There were cameras at the entrance, and I'll bet they are saying to him they have a "witness" so he will crack because I'd bet the camera doesnt "see' her in there if it was dark outside, but it "sees" him leaving the park

Monsters that kidnap, hurt and murder our children should be executed and maybe they would think twice before they do this type of crime.
Coe has anger issues as in jail before for assault on woman and other things.
I can see a fight, I can see Coe hitting Shaniya for anything.
Coe has to make everyone know he is the man in control.
Shaniya just another baby in a household of ignorant people.
Maybe everyone was alittle 'high', didn't notice that Shaniya was hurt, dying.
If ALL the feces are hers on porch,rail and blankie.
Mom covering up for the man she loves (as usual)
No one's stories add up............
Can't find Shaniya......victim!forgot about video cameras.
I doubt if this guy really cares about anyone but himself.
This is just my own opinion.

Nothing about a security camera.

"A witness saw a man police believe to be Coe driving away from the Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park on Tuesday with the girl in his car, police said. Chance declined to identify the witness or say what time the abduction occurred."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

There was some speculation on the forum earlier that this "witness" could have been a security camera. I think that is where the security camera dogma came from.

I think the witness is the camera also! :crazy:

Thanks for the hiccup reference..It is rare I am one step ahead of posters, posting. I got it now, I think and bookmarked....The attitude of Coe, is nothing but gangsta...How can a person have such a flip attitude to a precious child missing????I will never understand.I pray Shania is safe..I wonder why we haven't heard from the mom or family member, crying out to the media to help find this precious child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member