GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 24s

#TeghanSkiba's back looks awful! She had been whipped so much! It reminds me of images of slaves backs. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Med Examiner also found several injuries/lacerations inside #TeghanSkiba's mouth. #JonathanRichardson

My heart aches to read this. Sweet Teghan, may you rest peacefully with the angels. You deserved SO MUCH BETTER. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes me mad that this case isn't being (nationally) covered. People need to know what happened to Teghan!

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 1m

ADA ask Medexaminer if electrical cord w/frayed end &exposed wire is consistent w/lacerations on #TeghanSkiba's body.Yes #JonathanRichardson

Maybe this injury made it so that she was no longer conscious of what was being done to her -- it is the only possibly good thing that can be said of these horrible, horrible acts.

The primitive part a human brain (autonomic system) that works without consciousness will control respiration, heart rate, swallowing, digestion, salivation, etc., etc. I've been hoping all along that this is how it was for her those last days in that dungeon.

I Pray this is true! I want to say more, but can't find the words! I am so sorry for this little girl!

Heather Moore &#8207;@HeatherMooreNow 1m

I have to stop tweeting for a bit to write my story. Sorry #JonathanRichardson tweeps. Med Examiner still showing pics & describing injuries

I've been reading about this case here for several weeks, but this is my first time actually posting.

In many ways, this reminds me of the Rowan Ford case. A beautiful little girl who deserved to be someone's pride and joy -- instead, treated worse than most people would ever consider treating not just a pet, but a wild animal. There have been so many thoughts bouncing around in my mind while reading. But mostly the usually analytical, curious feelings I normally have when here on websleuths are gone and replaced with a profound sadness, and crippling anger. The mother in me is primitively awakened everytime I read about this.

Just when I think it couldn't get any worse, it does. I pray her death was quick, and though technically alive for those days, it was only in a physical sense. Teghan, I never got the chance to meet you and see your bubbly and angelic personality, but know that it shines through in your photos to me and many other people. Rest in peace darling girl.

I can't speak here about the demon on trial. I'll get banned. Too much rage.

I Pray this is true! I want to say more, but can't find the words! I am so sorry for this little girl!

I predict the first ballots in the jury room will have unanimous verdicts in both the guilt phase and the penalty phase.

Thoughts on this, anyone?

I want to do more than whip his legs like his daddy used to do . You know, that's what he's claiming turned him into such a monster {Sarcasm}, You know all the stuff that made him turn a beautiful 4 yr.old girl with dark hair,loved the color purple and butterflies into his own personal rag doll and punching bag. I haven't felt this much hate and rage in so long...
I don't know if I can read anymore of this case:tantrum::tantrum::please::please:

I've been reading about this case here for several weeks, but this is my first time actually posting.

In many ways, this reminds me of the Rowan Ford case. A beautiful little girl who deserved to be someone's pride and joy -- instead, treated worse than most people would ever consider treating not just a pet, but a wild animal. There have been so many thoughts bouncing around in my mind while reading. But mostly the usually analytical, curious feelings I normally have when here on websleuths are gone and replaced with a profound sadness, and crippling anger. The mother in me is primitively awakened everytime I read about this.

Just when I think it couldn't get any worse, it does. I pray her death was quick, and though technically alive for those days, it was only in a physical sense. Teghan, I never got the chance to meet you and see your bubbly and angelic personality, but know that it shines through in your photos to me and many other people. Rest in peace darling girl.

I can't speak here about the demon on trial. I'll get banned. Too much rage.

Right there with ya, Tokalu! Glad you're here for Teghan's justice.

I predict the first ballots in the jury room will have unanimous verdicts in both the guilt phase and the penalty phase.

They better be.

Another point, by not having wider national coverage, someday, someone is going to protest this monsters death penalty. Question his *guilt*, because they don't know the details of this case. :banghead:

Kelli O'Hara &#8207;@Kelli_OHara 7m

Judge doesn.t look happy, everyone sent on recess for 15 minute...one of the jurors having heart palpitations. #JonathanRichardson #trial

Exactly. If the jurors can barely look at the pictures, the penalty phase is going to be really quick, IMO. There's also PLENTY of evidence to convinct Richardson as being behind the injuries to Teghan. It'll be a really quick trip to the jury room, I imagine.

Judge doesn.t look happy, everyone sent on recess for 15 minute...one of the jurors having heart palpitations. #JonathanRichardson #trial

Yeah I would be having them too, if I had to look at what they are seeing.
Even seeing (or trying NOT to see) it in my mind makes me want to pop a xanax.

If I was in that jury box I would be on heavy duty anti-anxiety meds.

Words do not exist that would accurately characterize the truly evil nature of this man's actions against that precious angel. He is worse than a monster. A true minion of Lucifer. And let's be honest. I bet none of us would even treat a wild animal this badly unless it had to be done in self defense. Like everyone else here, I hope and pray that little Teghan was completely unconscious for as much of this torture as possible. My heart aches for her suffering. Her mother must've been a weak weak woman to have allowed ANY abusive behavior towards her precious little girl.

dear Lord they are human unlike the savage beast..... :tears: I do hope that "mom" has seen pictures of what she left her darling daughter with....:banghead:

Words do not exist that would accurately characterize the truly evil nature of this man's actions against that precious angel. He is worse than a monster. A true minion of Lucifer. And let's be honest. I bet none of us would even treat a wild animal this badly unless it had to be done in self defense. Like everyone else here, I hope and pray that little Teghan was completely unconscious for as much of this torture as possible. My heart aches for her suffering. Her mother must've been a weak weak woman to have allowed ANY abusive behavior towards her precious little girl.

I so agree....horrid evil monster

UGH!!!! I am going to attend trial tomorrow, that is if they is still one, but how can someone approach a jury member and say that????? Now jurors are having heart palpitations.....this doesn't look good.

Yeah I would be having them too, if I had to look at what they are seeing.
Even seeing (or trying NOT to see) it in my mind makes me want to pop a xanax.

If I was in that jury box I would be on heavy duty anti-anxiety meds.

can you imagine what they have to live with after this trial?? From the tweets the only one taking in the pictures is the monster....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong