NC - Tremayne Spillman & Robbie Jenkins for child endangerment, Jacksonville, 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Kymistry35, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

2. Loading...

3. Disguiseduser0308

Disguiseduser0308 New Member

:( Oh my dear, that poor baby. I hope they're able to save his foot somehow. Precious angel suffering so much. What kind of medication was the mother on that she didn't hear the baby crying in the same room?

4. TheMeaningOfItAll

TheMeaningOfItAll New Member

Oh my. To think of the pain that poor baby had to suffer...Makes me so sad. I'm thinking she was probably on sleeping pills or anti-anxiety meds...I wish people wouldn't take meds like that if they are on their own...so many of these stories start out with "so and so was on medication and did not hear the baby/child crying"...Ugh!

5. January.

January. New Member

She didn't notice until she changed his diaper? She didn't see all the blood that was probably there?? That poor little angel.

6. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Active Member

OMG! There are no words.......

GB that poor baby.

7. princess

princess Former Member

How do you not hear you 4 month old crying? By 4 months they sound like sirens when they need or want something and usually don't stop until picked up and comforted and even then some babies still keep crying.

8. Parmenides

Parmenides New Member

9. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

10. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

Update from Feb 2010

Robbie Lynn Jenkins, 20, and and 23-year-old Tremayne Jerel Spillman pleaded guilty Thursday to a felony child abuse charge and a misdemeanor involving their 4-month-old son.

Jenkins was sentenced to between eight to 11 months in jail, and Spillman was sentenced to between 10 to 13 months. The couple received five months credit for time served. The judge also ordered them to complete parenting classes while in prison.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7259573

11. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

I haven't heard of this terrible case before!

How horrendeous!

12. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

--- this mother doesn't seem to think it's a big deal.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/160655/37/Puppy-Chews-off-Babys-Finger?odyssey=obinsite

Puppy Chews off Baby's Finger

--posted by Steely Dan in 'up to the minute news'.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Puppy Chews off Baby's Finger

13. Shelby2

Shelby2 New Member

Why would BOTH parents take sleeping medication with an infant in the home? And the dog did not even belong to them! I NEVER left my children alone with my own dog, ever. And I have never taken so much medication that a screaming baby would not have woken me up!
    The worst thing is phantom limb pain-there is almost nothing you can do for it. I think there has been some success with mirror therapy but, I don't know how much. Poor kid.

14. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Bless this poor child and the future it holds. Gee thanks mom for taking meds and letting your child be chewed on by a pit bull puppy. Gawd!

MOO

Mel