Found Deceased NC - Tristan Blue, 2, Raleigh, 22 Dec 2014 *Arrests*

"May be wearing shoes." Surely, the parents must know by checking to see if any of his shoes are missing. With the little info we have, this statement is of concern. IMHO.

At least the link is being updated with information.

I'm curious to know more about how this happened. Who was home with him, what were they doing then he disappeared, does he have siblings, has he wandered before?

I'm curious to know more about how this happened. Who was home with him, what were they doing then he disappeared, does he have siblings, has he wandered before?

Unfortunately, no names have been mentioned in MSM, only a neighbor who was out searching this evening. Wish we knew more about the circumstances.

When they said he may be wearing shoes. He could have taken them off somewhere. I know some 2 year olds who will not leave shoes on no matter what, or socks either at times. I hope the little guy will be found soon. What child would want to miss Christmas morning?

I always know this is how these stories end and I will never ever get used to it!!! Why????

MOO!!

Unfortunately that lapse of last seen and finally reported missing is always a big fat red flag. I am local and we had torrential rains yesterday, really heavy much of the morning and afternoon. For that fact I didn't think Tristan would have wandered outside. But also, now with murder charges and towing the car....I feel like the dad (and or mom) didn't go that far to dispose of his tiny, little, innocent, precious body.

I hope they find him today....poor little one...could have been opening presents :(

WTF?! On Christmas Eve no less. If you don't want your children, give them to someone who will love them and provide them with everything they need. Don't kill an innocent little one!

Too many of our children are getting hurt and murdered by people they were supposed to feel safe and protected by. Sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have taken this bundle of joy in an instant. Heartbroken and angry. :tantrum::maddening::pullhair:

So sad. So sorry for little Tristan. Maybe the Christmas miracle was that he is now out of that environment and free to fly as an angel.

Beautiful beautiful boy. I'm so sorry Tristan.

The only upside in this is Tristan's story will be told sooner than others. Those that care about him didn't have to wait weeks or years to find out what happened to him.

Just heartbroken on this Christmas Day. Rest in peace Tristan....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back