Found Safe NC - Victoria Jones, 25, Elizabeth City, 15 June 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Cagle, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

The Elizabeth City Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who went missing Saturday.

[​IMG]
    Victoria Jones

Authorities say Victoria Jones was last seen at the Speedway Service Station on N. Road Street near the Sentara Medical Center at 10 a.m. on June 15. They say she was in a white vehicle with a white female.

Jones is described as being fair-skinned with brown eyes and medium-brown hair. She is 5’3″ tall, weighs 140 pounds and has dimples. Jones also has a circular scar near her left shoulder and a tattoo on her right foot that reads, “Lead me to the ocean.”

Anyone who has information about Jones’ whereabouts is asked to call the Elizabeth City Police Department (252) 335-4321 or Central Communications at (252) 331-1500.

Elizabeth City Police searching for missing woman last seen at gas station

2. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

3. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

4. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

TY for posting that. Victoria's mother, RJ, is posting on Victoria's page (June 16th). RJ gives information about the location of Victoria's son. Of course, it's all rumor until verified by MSM and LE. Unfortunately, it appears that Victoria is still missing.

ETA typo correction.

Steelslady, AnnaGrace and PommyMommy like this.
  5. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

6. ocsalumni

ocsalumni Well-Known Member

This is apparently false :( Until it is confirmed by MSM I would be cautious to believe it. 3h ago someone said that she was not actually found, just that someone was found with her phone.

TatianaBarbie and GordianKnot like this.
  7. Steelslady

The police department posted that update.

Simply Southern and PommyMommy like this.
  8. Steelslady

Now I am totally confused. Why would the police post an update like that if it wasn't true?

PommyMommy likes this.
  9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes!!! [​IMG]

Elizabeth City Police Department
    ***UPDATE*** Victoria Jones has been located.

10. ocsalumni

I know, that's why I said wait for MSM. I don't know why they would post that if it wasn't true, but people from the area seem to be doubting it. It would be great if it's true, but idk, I'm waiting for MSM

TatianaBarbie and Steelslady like this.
  11. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

I hope some of these missing people read these boards and realize how important they are to random strangers. How many people are routing for them...

12. Steelslady

Lately, though, there have been several cases on here (the last few days, as a matter of fact) where LE never informs the media, nor do they update their FB pages to say that the person has been found and is ok.

TatianaBarbie and PommyMommy like this.
  13. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

MSM gets their updates from the police dep't.

14. ocsalumni

Good news! Posted from Victoria's FB account which her mom had been posting from. This is in the comments of the PD post:

"It is with a happy heart that I am able to give the update that Victoria is safe and sound tonight.

Kudos to the Elizabeth City Police Department for making this happen. For their service and commitment to our community, Detective Eddie Graham, Sargent Rodriguez and Officer A. Martinez thank you for going the extra milethank you just doesn't seem enough. The same goes to all our family and friends who reached out with hearts full of love to encourage, support, assist and pray with and for us. We thank you each and every one from the bottom of our hearts. At times like this it means more than I could ever express... I apologize that I wasnt able to respond to the many calls and texts... My focus was on finding my daughter and taking care of Luke. Much love and many thanks to all. We can rest well tonight "

She has officially been found! :)

Steelslady likes this.