NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

Now we have a Ms. Walker on the stand - it appears that she is one of the women Raven had an affair with? I think she just stated that their relationship ended when Raven reconciled with Janet.

Oh, just kidding! They had a physical relationship. This is the “other woman” that he was unfaithful with.

Good lord, my WTVD feed just switched off from an evidence tech to the closet woman before lunch.

NCEast - mine just did the same thing! What is going on?!

It's crazy and almost too frustrating to keep wasting time on. Now I don't have any live feed at all from WTVD and WRAL is still off as well.

Apparently thunderstorms are forecast for tomorrow afternoon, too! This doesn't bode well.

Prolly storms. Maybe it'll come back, Little Sheba!! :drumroll:

You're probably right although the sun is shining where I am east of Rocky Mount. I don't know why the video switched in mid-sentence back to the woman there were voir diring before lunch though. Dang!

While we are still here, can somebody tell me the name of this thread on WS please? I have the link but in looking 3 times today I cannot find this thread without using the link somebody provided this morning.

I've watched several trials of many days using WRAL and WTVD, and I've never seen this before. Once or twice, I've seen a "technical problems, we won't be able to continue coverage" type alerts, but only for 1-- 2 days out of prolly 100-200 days' worth of trial coverage.

I am now hearing distant thunder here in Raleigh. Not again!! We had a barrel full of rain yesterday & Durham was much worse.

We humans can do some amazing things, but we can rule the weather.

Oh, well. I'll check the Shaniya thread to see what's going on there, then Arias...

Tomorrow folks.

Name of the thread - NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

I can't find any information on any testimony today except here. I hope WRAL posts at some point today.

Name of the thread - NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 2

Thank you so much.
I have been having problems with WS all day not refreshing...maybe that's what my problem was. That, in combination with the tv live feeds that pooped out, was terribly frustrating.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better in every way.

Is it just me or did some of the video from today NOT get posted at WRAL? Is someone who testified missing from today's links? I can't be sure as my computer was a hot mess today.

On Monday there was a forensic fingerprint analyses woman on and that never got posted, from what I heard. I have heard there were two more people on after Charlotte yesterday, so where the heck did that testimony go?

Is it just me or did some of the video from today NOT get posted at WRAL? Is someone who testified missing from today's links? I can't be sure as my computer was a hot mess today.

WRAL posted an alert after lunch yesterday (Tuesday) that due to possible storms in Durham, they would not be able to stream the trial, so that leaves us with a gap in the trial archive.

Oh well.
icon11.gif

Hoping today will be better in every way!

And,

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING, :seeya: PEEPS!

LET'S GET 'EM!

On Monday there was a forensic fingerprint analyses woman on and that never got posted, from what I heard. I have heard there were two more people on after Charlotte yesterday, so where the heck did that testimony go?

G'Mornin' Trix!!:seeya:

WRAL could not stream or record after lunch yesterday (Tues), so sometime after that WTVD streamed. These stations are separate companies, each with online access. WTVD is:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index

and they might post what they streamed yesterday; they usually do, but just go to the site & see. Search "Abaroa" is the way I do it....
icon12.gif

I haven't tried to find it yet....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford