NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost me there. Druggies getting up early in the morning, on a very regular basis, with nobody dragging them out of bed?

No. People are saying that Zahra had school, so how could they not see her? I'm saying they could have woke her up early like at 6AM and took her out the house when it was dark so no one saw her.

Err, I thought the door was missing, but can't recall all the details of what they said. At any rate, the presence of a ladder wouldn't stop adjacent things from getting scuffed, as people (possibly carrying boxes, etc) went up and down. And recalling the pictures of that attic and having recently ventured into a fairly similar attic in a house I own, my guess would be that the closet door was taken off and used to provide a patch of makeshift flooring in the attic. I happened to have some old boards in the garage that I threw into service, but a narrowish closet door would have worked great.

They did say the door was missing, it never turned up. Can't imagine why you would take a closet door. Damaged by fists, feet, something else?

I couldn't really tell because the video link was very fuzzy visually and the sound quality was bad...

I wish we could let Dr. Ekman have a stab at that video- and some video of Terri Horman right after that!

Thanks for posting these....

I posted the original one now :)

I just think the attic was used to hide drugs. I don't think they went to alot of trouble to do it. Just plopped em' right inside the access and had easy access to them.

RSBM: Absolutely, darnudes, and I can also see these telltale signs in interviews with people like Josh Powell (grrr). So frustrating to watch, but then I am sure LE can also see the signs.

Don't get me started on him!

Closing thread please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5692493#post5692493"]NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

They did say the door was missing, it never turned up. Can't imagine why you would take a closet door. Damaged by fists, feet, something else?

Had been used in the attic as flooring, banged up, brought down when other stuff up there was brought down during move, couldn't be bothered to rehang it, easier to toss in dumpster. And of course, if Zahra was kept up there at all, even just once in a while for punishment or hiding for her own safety, it could have been seriously dirty (it's not lilke there were toilet facilities up there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd