NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is
AF daughter - middle 20's - married has two kids
BS daughter - early 20's - was married and I think she has 2 kids
DP son - could still be studying early 20's

IIRC, Elisa's daughter AF has 3 children per her MS page. AF's daughter M (usually referred to by nickname K) is best friends with Zahra, according to her grandfather's postings on a FB page for Zahra. AF has 2 sons, L and T also.

WTH is COMMONLAW FORGERY? Something to do with acting like a spouse of someone you are just living with? Just curious.

The sighting at the mobile home park terrifies me more then anything so far. I'm sure they could not get back into the house since they had been evicted weeks prior. Most landlords change locks after a forced eviction.

So they must have been doing something on the land. For the neighbors to smell a horrible smell that they will never forget... that is scary.

It makes very good sense that they would be dumping something during a well known garbage pick up schedule. I feel like I need to talk to the garbage guys and ask if they picked up anything at that mobile. And if so did they smell anything. There should have been no garbage pickup.

I hope under that mobile was searched since there is skirting all around and that hill Z was forced to walk up. I want that checked too. :furious:
I am curious since they were renting at the mobile home park if there is a community dumpster or individual trash cans for each mobile home. I have been thinking if she was disposed of there it would've been in the nearby woods rather than inside the park itself; however, if there is a dumpster, maybe something associated with her death could've been put there to cause the odor. MOO

WTH is COMMONLAW FORGERY? Something to do with acting like a spouse of someone you are just living with? Just curious.
Just a fancy way of saying forgery.

Forgery at common law has been held to be 'the fraudulent making and alteration of a writing to the prejudice of another man's right.' A more modern writer defined it as, 'a false making; a making malo animo, of any written instrument, for the purpose of fraud and deceit.'
This offence at common law can of the degree of a misdemeanor or felony. There are many kinds of forgery, especially subjected to punishment by statutes enacted by the national and state legislatures.
The subject will be considered with reference to:

1. The making or alteration requisite to constitute forgery.
  2. The written instruments in respect of which forgery may be committed.
  3. The fraud and deceit to the prejudice of another man's right.
  4. The statory provisions under the laws of the United States, on the subject of forgery.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/f056.htm

Nevermind - I looked it up - this is what I found:

Common Law Forgery – NC Common Law
Class I Felony

1. makes, forges, or counterfeits
2. a bill, note, warrant, check, order, or similar instrument drawn on any financial institution or governmental unit or any officer of such an institution or governmental unit, or
3. a security purporting to be issued by or on behalf of any corporation, financial institution, or governmental unit
4. with the intent to injure or defraud
5. any person, corporation, financial institution, or governmental unit.

http://www.eldersafe.net/statutes2.html

Interesting so she was a "counterfeiter"? Yep, that just tells me she was working on changing Zahra's and AB's identities - and even possibly hers too.

I am curious since they were renting at the mobile home park if there is a community dumpster or individual trash cans for each mobile home. I have been thinking if she was disposed of there it would've been in the nearby woods rather than inside the park itself; however, if there is a dumpster, maybe something associated with her death could've been put there to cause the odor. MOO

That is a very good thought Panthera. I didn't think there might be a common dumpster. I wonder too where the smell was emitting from. Dumpster or the woods. Oh I wish reporters asked more detailed questions about the important stuff. :waitasec:

Trying to get caught up here. Had to take a break for a couple of days and treasure my blessings, not to mention get some housework done.

So, from what I was just reading there were two seperate reports of foul unforgetable odor. Each occuring in an area known to/frequented by either one or both custodial parents of Zahra.

I was watch HLN just now and AH was on discussing with other panelists that Zahra's father has dropped out of sight and is now being described as - no longer cooperative with LE? Is this documented in MSM or just so much supposition by panelists on tonights prime news?

TIA

HICKORY, N.C — Friends and family of Zahra Baker held a private memorial Sunday afternoon.
Close to two dozen of Zahra Baker's closest relatives, including her father, met outside the house where the 10-year-old was reported missing more than a week ago which has been unoccupied since that day.
They formed a ring with their vehicles near the wood piles outside the home and some could be seen writing on pieces of paper while others wrote on balloons. Some notes read “we love you”, “Zahra, we miss you” and others urged readers to call police with information.
After 15 to 20 minutes the group gathered together with the mostly pink and purple balloons and released them into the sky. While Adam Baker gathered belongings in the backyard the group built another ring of cars around the tree in the front yard. They taped more pictures to the tree, and hung angels.
As quickly as they came, the group left.

Video at the link:
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...-family-hold-private-memorial-for-zahra-baker

Trying to get caught up here. Had to take a break for a couple of days and treasure my blessings, not to mention get some housework done.

So, from what I was just reading there were two seperate reports of foul unforgetable odor. Each occuring in an area known to/frequented by either one or both custodial parents of Zahra.

I was watch HLN just now and AH was on discussing with other panelists that Zahra's father has dropped out of sight and is now being described as - no longer cooperative with LE? Is this documented in MSM or just so much supposition by panelists on tonights prime news?

TIA

When you say AH, are your referring to Art Harris? Please tell me he is not going to involve himself in this case....JMHO

TIA

Just blah blah from the media/panelists.

LE has said he is doing everything they have asked him to do. He was at the house when they removed the bed the other day. He was at the house today for a balloon release.

In reference to the question about dogs and how long it takes. We are talking minutes. A body starts to decompose at the moment of death.

Don't the cadaver dogs hit on cadaverine gasses? And if so, how long for the decomposing body to produce enough for the dogs to hit on? TIA

When you say AH, are your referring to Art Harris? Please tell me he is not going to involve himself in this case....JMHO

I am pretty sure it was Art Harris, that is what made me stop mid-channel surf. I thought there may be something new on Haleigh to amp taht one up again. But he was talking about Adam Baker and how LE is saying he is not cooperating and others say nobody knows where he is, he is not out searching for her and seems to have gone to ground so to speak.

Given the channel and my problems with some of the "reporting" that goes on there, I just wanted to doublecheck and see if other newssources are reporting the same or similar.

HICKORY, N.C — Friends and family of Zahra Baker held a private memorial Sunday afternoon.
Close to two dozen of Zahra Baker's closest relatives, including her father, met outside the house where the 10-year-old was reported missing more than a week ago which has been unoccupied since that day.
They formed a ring with their vehicles near the wood piles outside the home and some could be seen writing on pieces of paper while others wrote on balloons. Some notes read “we love you”, “Zahra, we miss you” and others urged readers to call police with information.
After 15 to 20 minutes the group gathered together with the mostly pink and purple balloons and released them into the sky. While Adam Baker gathered belongings in the backyard the group built another ring of cars around the tree in the front yard. They taped more pictures to the tree, and hung angels.
As quickly as they came, the group left.

Video at the link:
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...-family-hold-private-memorial-for-zahra-baker
Zahra's closest relatives? The video said aunts and uncles. Wait - I thought all her relatives were in Australia? Is this group claiming to be relatives but are only related by marriage? Did these relatives come over from Australia?

I'm so confused...............

Well, GRRR!

A follow-up to my post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5696709&postcount=12"]here[/ame]...

Resulting from a traffic stop on Feb 6 2001, EB was charged with
FALSE LIC/PERM IN COMMIT FEL (Felony)
but it resulted in no conviction.

Case# 2001CRS001020, Caldwell County

There is a note in the record:
"NO PROS SUMMARY TURNED IN BY OFFICER"

Ironically, the witness name (usually the officer who made the stop) on the record is none other than:
T.R. Adkins

In fact, I can see that EB got away with "petty" (maybe some not so petty) crimes time after time. It looks like all her moving around from county to county delayed lots of charges from even getting into court until now. (Jurisdiction issues, process serving issues, etc.)

Sadly, I'm starting to see she waltzed through a "perfect storm" of ball-dropping for years. :furious:

Zahra's closest relatives? The video said aunts and uncles. Wait - I thought all her relatives were in Australia? Is this group claiming to be relatives but are only related by marriage? Did these relatives come over from Australia?

I'm so confused...............

No one is over here from Aussie, as far as I know.

Probably related by marriage by my guess or else the reporter was simply guessing on the aunts and uncles stuff.

arggh I sure hope not. All he did on the Haleigh matter was report rumor and muddy the wataers IMO

I am pretty sure it was Art Harris, that is what made me stop mid-channel surf. I thought there may be something new on Haleigh to amp taht one up again. But he was talking about Adam Baker and how LE is saying he is not cooperating and others say nobody knows where he is, he is not out searching for her and seems to have gone to ground so to speak.

Given the channel and my problems with some of the "reporting" that goes on there, I just wanted to doublecheck and see if other newssources are reporting the same or similar.

Last I heard from MSM (and this information supposedly coming from LE) there are conflicting reports in reference to whether or not he is cooperating....JMHo

Here comes Jane, covering Zahra's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member