NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is neither here nor there as far as AB's complicity.

If I was AB and I was complicit I would be visiting to gauge if she's talking and if so about what.

If I was AB and not complict, I would be in there threatening to bodily harm to that woman if she didn't start talking and now.

Would ave loved to have been a fly on the wall. And I am sure LE was. ;)

MountainChick - I kinda did the same thing. Never even realized it was a typo. Just thought to myself "Yeah. Go have a sex. That'll make you feel better." Just assumed she meant a quickie. ;)

On JVM now

Mike Brooks is bothered by the father - not buying his story as to when he sayd he saw her last. Working long hours, etc.

Showing clips from AB's second interview (at the house)

Has anyone contacted WCNC to ask them to post the jail log? I would like to know when these visits happened? Did they all visit on the same day, were they separate visits, etc?

Okay, I am back. Nothing much to see. No cops or helicopters or police boats or tape or anything of significance to report. My back hates me though. I didn't walk around the area like I wanted to but it was getting dark so there wasn't much use. I walked out on the dock around the boat landing and dd was having a heart attack while I walked to the end to take pictures. I will go ahead and load them up and you can get a visual for at least the Waterworks location that is only 5 miles or so from where they lived on Phillip Lane.

I did notice the large amount of woods around the area though. I hope that LE has had the foresight to check into those woods. They are dense and would be an easy place to throw out a body.

Eiglarsh: talking about Zahra going to school with bruises and EB's excuses of her falling down and etc. - he's not buying it

About keeping her in the attic - JVM reading comments about people bashing that landlady saying she was kept in the attic and that reporter's credentials should be pulled for reporting that. (I didn't get who had said that about the reporter's credentials)

glad you made it back safe and sound.

OT but not too far . . . We members who are geographically far from this case really appreciate you local folks who help us "see" this part of NC. Thank you, these threads gain so much from local participation.

yeah, that car thing bother me, perhaps they were looking for a car when they drained the pond, or they just did so because of the proximaty to the equipment site. Who knows. I sure hope LE knows alot more than we do.

JVM asking Eiglarsh "should the dad take a polygraph?"

Eiglarsh "as an atty - no. as a human being - yes. might show if he was involved"

Caller asking about her bio mom.

JVM - bio mom is in australia and has not been in Zahra's life at all.

Hickory reporter confirmed that

Oh gosh, what have I missed?

A 4th car??? I'll go back and read.

JVM asking Hickory reporter about the drug use and drug dealing

Reporter: haven't asked or heard nything about the drug dealing or drug use. bad checks were to grocery stores for food

Caller asking about DSS ever contacted

JVM - saying nothing was ever substiantiated

Mike Brooks saying DSS wouldn't confirm or even speak about any contacts and that's how they always are in cases like this.

That's it - seems she is going on to another case (that poor woman whose ex hubby threw gas on her and lit her on fire)

I wouldn't think it necessary to drain a pond to locate a car if that is what they knew they were looking for- I think it would make more sense to send scuba divers down or sensing equipment.

Okay, I am back. Nothing much to see. No cops or helicopters or police boats or tape or anything of significance to report. My back hates me though. I didn't walk around the area like I wanted to but it was getting dark so there wasn't much use. I walked out on the dock around the boat landing and dd was having a heart attack while I walked to the end to take pictures. I will go ahead and load them up and you can get a visual for at least the Waterworks location that is only 5 miles or so from where they lived on Phillip Lane.

I did notice the large amount of woods around the area though. I hope that LE has had the foresight to check into those woods. They are dense and would be an easy place to throw out a body.

I for one am anxiously awaiting the picture of the dock.

Cheers......eleph

WTH @ the 911 calls...

Dad's call to 911... as I listen to it over and over, my snarky side can't help but speak up and ask: did he not realize that he was calling 911, not The Wendy Williams show? How you doin?

These 911 calls reveal a lot, IMO... EB making the fire secondary in fact, and dad sounding like he was casually calling into the WW show. Either they have super powerful calm nerves when it comes to emergencies, or it was all staged and they failed miserably in making things sound convincing.

Here is a quote from "Dr. Michael Welner", of which, was read by the Judge at the trial of Daniel K, the child that killed his molester. I thought of Zahra when I heard Oprah read the quote.

"A skillful groomer, a skillful abuser gets into the child's DNA and becomes part of the child, and the child can't cast him off regardless of the age."

Well one thing I have learnt on here is how little I know in regards to ws, I tend to be more one who deciphers articles and interviews. Also there is so much less info we can get our hands on here in Oz.

This like the Kiesha case are very similar with the child not having been seen for a period of time, schooling situation, and no trace of the child. I am feeling very disheartened that these people seem to be able to get away with it and that it seems to be a trend.

Sorry just feeling so sad for these kids and I do wish there was a way to make the system work.

Another article that states there was a second woman at the furniture store with them.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-teams-continue-search-for.html#ixzz12kqBVOXo

Zahra, who is hearing impaired and has a prosthetic leg, was reported missing 10 days ago. Police however have not been able to confirm that anyone other than family has seen the girl since Sept. 25, when she was spotted at a furniture store with her stepmother and another woman.

The first article actually said that the store employee went up to both of them and asked them if they needed any help as they were looking at a loveseat. Who is this other woman and why wouldn't she have come forward to say she was with Zahra that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks