NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE has her computer(s) and are checking her online activity (sites, times, etc). I have to wonder if there'd be a lot of time on those 'second life' games, and not a lot of real living (and taking care of family).

No connection to anything...just browsing through my brain, really.

Then why didn't they "discover" Zahra missing at 5:30 when the police and everyone was there? When the ransom note was discovered, why didn't they say...well we have a daughter, I wonder if she is okay? Feign concern then go check and come out screaming "OMG! She is gone!"

Why wait all those hours? It doesn't make sense.

Febreeze doesn't always work the first time.

Seriously, I wonder if the wait had to do with airing out her room...

Then why didn't they "discover" Zahra missing at 5:30 when the police and everyone was there? When the ransom note was discovered, why didn't they say...well we have a daughter, I wonder if she is okay? Feign concern then go check and come out screaming "OMG! She is gone!"

I bet she wasn't done covering her tracks. But why use such a perposterous thing to cover your tracks???? It all makes no sense does it?

Maybe EB was expecting AB to discover Zahra missing and raise the alarm. Maybe she thought he would panic about Zahra with all the commotion and go check on her, or at least mention her to LE. Perhaps she didn't want to suggest it because she thought it would look suspicious that she discovered the fire and the fact that Zahra was missing. Now an innocent woman wouldn't think twice about how that might look IMO.

Back home to my slooowwww connection. I want to add to what I said earlier about thinking AB is innocent. Do I think he killed his daughter NO, Do I think he helped hide her body NO, Do I think hes guilty of anything YES, I think hes guilty of turning over the care of his daughter to a horrible person. I think hes guilty of neglecting his daughter. I think he is also guilty of not listening to his daughter and others saying shes being abused. I think hes guilty of being blinded by his wife. I think hes guilty of trying to make his life easier while his daughters life got harder. Do I think he needs to be jailed for his actions or inactions YES. Do I think he needs to be jailed for murder NO.JMO

I think her "abduction" was supposed to be noticed when the first 911 call went out(the stage was set, all props in place, fire started)-but EB or EB and AB chickened out at the last minute when all the uniforms showed up and MC was there to confirm his daughter was all right.:waitasec:

would be interesting to listen to the conversation when AB visited EB in jail...

Good point... the only thing I can think of is that they chickened out when the fire department got there?

call:

dog woke him up about the fire

says gas was poured/note left on the company vehicle

he does not sound upset to my ears

his boss/boss daughter came to their house when adam called him

I hope LE has her computer(s) and are checking her online activity (sites, times, etc). I have to wonder if there'd be a lot of time on those 'second life' games, and not a lot of real living (and taking care of family).

No connection to anything...just browsing through my brain, really.

I wonder if she was browsing FB and saw that post by AY. Considering what we believe her to be, how might she have reacted on that Friday when she read that post. She hasn't seen her family in over a year, they all are against her and yet they want Zahra to live with them. Can't imagine how angry that might make someone who might be a narcissist at the very least.

MOO

Maybe EB was expecting AB to discover Zahra missing and raise the alarm. Maybe she thought he would panic about Zahra with all the commotion and go check on her, or at least mention her to LE. Perhaps she didn't want to suggest it because she thought it would look suspicious that she discovered the fire and the fact that Zahra was missing. Now an innocent woman wouldn't think twice about how that might look IMO.

That might be it. I thought that too. She didn't want to seem suspicious by suggesting to AB that he check on Zahra...and figured he'd do it on his own?

he says the suv is a company vehicle.
says the ransom note says the boss's son is next (I don't recall that)

'We checked in there...'

It does sound like she spent all her time in her room doesn't it, this is not good.

'We only see her when she comes out, when she wants something'

OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members