NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that Carlisle and Fulham are the names of two towns in GB and that they both have "football" clubs and play against each other.

The name for the mysterious suitor might just be a screen name made up of these two football teams.

MOO

The ever-different Charlotte Observer jumps back into the fray with this paragraph from an update half an hour ago:

Bellas didn't spell out the nature of Elisa Baker's new online relationship. But Fairchild identified the London man her mother was communicating with as Kara Fullman, and said the man has sent Baker $10,000 over the past year until very recently. She didn't describe why the man would send her mother money.

So now it's either Carlisle, Carver, or Kara Fullman, or perhaps Fulham. Not sure what to make at this latest stab at the given name.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/21/1773427/911-calls-give-parents-version.html

I had been wondering if this (begining 911 call)was an Australian "thing" .. Thank you for answering that.. Now,does anyone know anything about ABs family? Does he have sisters? Would he know anything about raising a little girl? Since SM had daughters,would he bow to her "expertese"?

I wonder why AB didn't go to court yesterday? It would seem like he would have made an excellent witness for not raising the bond. You would think he would have been there to make sure she didn't get out...just another reason I think he is involved.

*whew*...note to self: Don't sleep! It takes too long to catch up!! :eek:

Ok, just a few thoughts from the last few pages (of last thread):

The kidnappers apparently wrote that the boss had a red-headed pot-smoking son...yet had no description of his daughter and had no idea her age or that she had a prosthetic leg. Makes no sense that they would confuse Zahra for the bosses daughter.

A new mattress wouldn't have Zahra's scent if she hadn't used it- therefore a big clue to what LE need to search for. Maybe that is why the bedframe was taken too, because that wasn't replaced and the dogs may have hit on it.

Reporters likely only being told what LE wants them to know, without giving up to much info and jeopardizing case.

I agree that EB's siblings were likely threatened not to tell about abuse 'or else'! Hopefully with her bond increased, they will feel safer and start spilling more of what they know because she can't harm them from behind bars. Maybe police may offer to not charge them over any of their own alleged drug problems, so they can be assured of no consequences for themselves?

As previously mentioned, I think it would be a great idea (perhaps already being done?) to give EB a 'roommate' ;) Happens alot, and often very effective.

I also hate that many articles are just updating instead of keeping new articles separate from old releases. Gets very confusing.

Interesting point earlier about the landfill mattress not being Zahra's, but a beacon for a timeline.

and...

Posted by: passionflower
"Just 1 tip to find a killer "

"I was thinking maybe Zahra kept a diary???"

That would be great evidence of what was going on with EB...would be wonderful if sweet Zahra had made & hidden one, and LE found it. She could have scribbled notes on any small pieces of paper (or other things) while being in her room so much.

The ever-different Charlotte Observer jumps back into the fray with this paragraph from an update half an hour ago:

Bellas didn't spell out the nature of Elisa Baker's new online relationship. But Fairchild identified the London man her mother was communicating with as Kara Fullman, and said the man has sent Baker $10,000 over the past year until very recently. She didn't describe why the man would send her mother money.

So now it's either Carlisle, Carver, or Kara Fullman, or perhaps Fulham. Not sure what to make at this latest stab at the given name.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/21/1773427/911-calls-give-parents-version.html

I bet LE knows the correct name, and can get alot of info from him and his computer!

Good Morning All,
I finally have gotten the courage to speak up. (I have been reading through these threads since about the 4th one about Zahra.)

Thank you for all of the research you do. It is amazing how much information and perspective I have gained on this case from reading all of your messages.

Now for a question: With all of EB's previous marriages, are there records of divorces? Are those records public in NC? (This may be a really dumb question?) Is there a history of leaving one and quickly taking up with the next? I am just trying to wrap my head around a possible pattern of trying to better one's social standing/financial standing by marrying and divorcing (settlements) and if it was about time to move onto the next man? (Could this explain the guy from the UK?)

I hope all my speculation is within the boundaries of acceptable.

Good Morning All,
I finally have gotten the courage to speak up. (I have been reading through these threads since about the 4th one about Zahra.)

Thank you for all of the research you do. It is amazing how much information and perspective I have gained on this case from reading all of your messages.

Now for a question: With all of EB's previous marriages, are there records of divorces? Are those records public in NC? (This may be a really dumb question?) Is there a history of leaving one and quickly taking up with the next? I am just trying to wrap my head around a possible pattern of trying to better one's social standing/financial standing by marrying and divorcing (settlements) and if it was about time to move onto the next man? (Could this explain the guy from the UK?)

I hope all my speculation is within the boundaries of acceptable.

Welcome to WS, Ohmygato!

Okay, my apologies in advance if this becomes a long post. I've got numerous family and friends in and from Aus, and I've just had a long conversation with my best friend in Sydney about this case. I will reference his comments during this diatribe. :)

I've listened to AB's 911 call, and I know that many people find his "Hey, how ya doin'?" odd. I must tell you that I found it completely normal. This is a *very* common way to start any conversation in Australia. At least it is with my friends and family. When I told Ec (my best friend) about it he said, "Yeah, that's Oz." and then went on to say, "yeah I got a problem with me arm.. sawn right off.. she'll be right tho, got a towel wrapped around it." He found nothing odd or sinister in his starting that phone call that way. I'd love to hear from our Aussie members whether they find it odd or not.

Then he went on to say something that surprised even me. "I'm actually surprised he called 911 for a missing person." So I asked him who he would call, and he said he'd just ring the local police station. So maybe it isn't so odd that AB called his boss before calling 911, or seems to not know what to say. I'd love to hear what the boss has to say about the conversation they had.:waitasec:

All in all, I'm still leaning towards AB being dense to everything, either because he was working so much or because child-rearing is the woman's domain, or a combination of the two. And boy, oh boy, do I hope I'm not going to eat crow on this one. (If I have to, I'd appreciate someone passing the salt shaker.)

P.S. I'm not saying AB shouldn't face the consequences of his actions. But I do believe he's been living with the biggest consequence for the last 12 days. Where are you Zahra? Know we're all looking for you, hoping for the best (a miracle) and preparing for the worst.

Why aren't they releasing that part of the call? I guess it wasn't taped? I don't think he told that first dispatcher about his missing child either, he asked for the police....just like your friend said.

MOO

Welcome ohmygato!

So glad you finally decided to post. Hope to see more of your thoughts ideas on future.

Editted To Add - pretty good first post ;)

I think the way that LE released the calls, with the "How you doing" being first the day before, they are kinda saying what they think about his story, KWIM? They knew how that was going to make him look.

I think the way that LE released the calls, with the "How you doing" being first the day before, they are kinda saying what they think about his story, KWIM? They knew how that was going to make him look.

morning teh :) as usual, you seem to know my mind, sometimes before I do.

EB must have told AF quite a bit about this man in London-perhaps bragging to her that she had another fish on the line. BUT, EB is also a liar so there is always a chance that there is no man in London! However, trolling the web was how she hooked AB! Computer forensics will tell the tale and I hope they are eventually made public.:banghead:

Thanx everyone for all the links. Trying to catch up here but its been impossible.

So they are searching the landfill for evidence? Did EB purchase a new mattress at the furniture store and they are looking for her old mattress?

I wonder if they are looking for her laptop?

Hoping today will bring Zahra home. :praying:

Why aren't they releasing that part of the call? I guess it wasn't taped? I don't think he told that first dispatcher about his missing child either, he asked for the police....just like your friend said.

MOO

I am pretty sure I did hear a recording of that part, though I don't have time to search up the link just at the moment.

The landfill is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. When a team is not searching, law enforcement will be posted outside the landfill to ensure the search is not compromised. Personal vehicles wanting to drop off trash will be turned away.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/24/authorities-search-caldwell-co-landfill-ar-468487/

If they are worried about the search being compromised....they must think there is more than one suspect. IMO.

And/or that curious public/reporters may damage evidence or take anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23