NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reminding me more and more of a case in Oklahoma where a girl was killed by her parents, and they stored her in a container and took it with them when they moved several times. I can't remember how they finally got caught, but can you imagine that, just moving and taking your dead child's body in a container with you? I'm scared she might have been missing for a longer time than we can imagine...

I am raging red mad as h3ll at this moment and will keep digging. The IMVU site where Adam met Elisa is well known for being an online sex site - and I don't want to go in there - madder than a hornet at the moment...:banghead:

Take a moment and walk away. I just went into my daughters room and gave her a hug. Keep digging. I would bet anything she has a very long internet history. I'm sure you have looked over her my space. That has a lot of clues. Hugs to you.

I know, freaky right?

OMG, that is more than just freaky!!!!! I am terrified for that girl right now if her stepmother's tastes match Casey Anthony's of all people on this planet!

I think I need to take a little break.
Thanks for all the digging and conversation y'all.

This one is gonna be a heartbreaker I'm afraid.

Poor beautiful little Zahra!

This is reminding more and more of a case in Oklahoma where a girl was killed by her parents, and they stored her in a container and took it with them with they moved several times. I can't remember how they finally got caught, but can you imagine that, just moving and taking your dead child's body in a container with you? I'm scared she might have been missing for a longer time than we can imagine...

I hope you are wrong. I really found the Dad credible. I hope I wake up in the morning and this has just been another nightmare.

Zahra originally from Giru, Austrailia (lived there when she was 8). Diagnosed with bone cancer at 5 years old and then secondary diagnosis of lung cancer in 2007:

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

My gosh, this child has survived so much. Very brave little girl. Her cancer spread to the lungs 3 years ago. Maybe that was the 2nd bout of chemotherapy. moo

Seems to me this step-mom is one sadistic character. She makes Zahra walk faster and longer distances than normal with her prosthesis. She hits Zahra, hurts her hand, and lies about her hitting. Who know what else!!! She's sadistic - she enjoys causing pain to the vulnerable. She's a predator to the max. Hope she stays in prison the rest of her life. moo mho

I hope you are wrong. I really found the Dad credible. I hope I wake up in the morning and this has just been another nightmare.

Me too. Oh my God, I thought Terri Horman was bad in the Kyron Horman case. This stepmother, this family, just makes her look tame in comparison! I think I might have nightmares tonight. Poor, poor Zahra!

I find it very odd that as a parent you would want to move a child with health issues to another country to begin with, especially because healthcare is free in australia, we have family friends in australia, and one happens to have cancer, and I know the care she has received has been top notch, and free....so it just seems like it would be a lot to take on, new marriage, new bills, in a new country, what type of job security did he have, weddings and moving are expensive, etc....

do we know if there is a life insurance policy on her?

Zahra originally from Giru, Austrailia (lived there when she was 8). Diagnosed with bone cancer at 5 years old and then secondary diagnosis of lung cancer in 2007:

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

This makes no sense to me....she has a paternal grandma in Austrailia. Zahra was in remission for lung cancer in 2008...so, dad up and moves her here. What about her treatment for cancer?? Why remove her from her doctors who had been with her through all of this? Was she receiving treatment here? Saying SM heard her coughing at 2:30 am might be a clue....had she come off remission for the lung cancer and was not being treated??

I HATE this :banghead:

Oriah, Thanks for the link.

http://www.missingkids.com/

When I clicked on it, I noticed they have updated it to change her weight back to 55 lbs - I hope this snip below will be okay because it's probably over 10%.. Help me...

UPDATE Changed weight of child. The Hickory Police Department is searching for a missing child: Zahra Claire Baker is a 10-year-old White female, approximately 5 feet tall, weighing 55 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes. Camouflage Army T-shirt, black knee-length tights and left prosthetic leg.

Could you give me the link to her myspace? I can't find her

I have talked about this with several local friends. They as well as I are beginning to think that she possibly has been missing longer than Saturday. They live RIGHT BEHIND a tire place and a small strip mall type building that has a restaurant, gift shop and a very yummy ice cream store.. What 10 year old wouldn't have gotten ice cream during the summer? And someone from the auto place would have seen her at the very least in the yard IMO.

My gosh, this child has survived so much. Very brave little girl. Her cancer spread to the lungs 3 years ago. Maybe that was the 2nd bout of chemotherapy. moo

Seems to me this step-mom is one sadistic character. She makes Zahra walk faster and longer distances than normal with her prosthesis. She hits Zahra, hurts her hand, and lies about her hitting. Who know what else!!! She's sadistic - she enjoys causing pain to the vulnerable. She's a predator to the max. Hope she stays in prison the rest of her life. moo mho

I agree. I read on the other closed thread that they hoped she didn't suffer, she did while she was here and I hope to God that is home with our Heavenly Father so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I know that seems hateful but that poor angel has been through so much, maybe God took her home so she could be pain free. :(

I find it very odd that as a parent you would want to move a child with health issues to another country to begin with, especially because healthcare is free in australia, we have family friends in australia, and one happens to have cancer, and I know the care she has received has been top notch, and free....so it just seems like it would be a lot to take on, new marriage, new bills, in a new country, what type of job security did he have, weddings and moving are expensive, etc....

All day I have been thinking of the life insurance policy question. I figure with FBI on the case they will figure it out if they don't already know.

I was wondering the exact same thing. Maybe dad has a policy through his boss. Where is Zahra - I want justice for Zahra!

Okay folks, we need to start getting into teh nitty gritty of the timeline.

Some questions - do we have answers?

1) The neighbors who spoke about SM making her walk on the prosthetic for hours or would discipline, when was this? Her old neighborhood before the move or neighbors at this home?

2) It was reported on NG tonight that nieghbors hadn't seen this child in weeks - how many? What were the circumstances when the did see her last?

3) When exactly did they move into this house?

4) When was Zarha last to the doctor or pediatrician and what was the status of her health and well being in a proffessional's opinion? How did she carry herself at that visit?

5) When exactly was the father absent - how long? Hours? Days?

That's a start anyway. Any answers to any of the above that can be documented with links would be greatly appreiciated. TIA

Yep, Meth IMO

I kinda had a similar thought. All the weight loss and on one of the sites when you enlarge her pic, she has little bumps around her mouth. Seems like I read somewhere that can be a side effect, but can't swear to it.

Of course, she could have purposely lost weight, been sick, have acne around her mouth, etc. But considering they found drug equipment, too, seems like it all might fit.

This makes no sense to me....she has a paternal grandma in Austrailia. Zahra was in remission for lung cancer in 2008...so, dad up and moves her here. What about her treatment for cancer?? Why remove her from her doctors who had been with her through all of this? Was she receiving treatment here? Saying SM heard her coughing at 2:30 am might be a clue....had she come off remission for the lung cancer and was not being treated??

I HATE this :banghead:

I was thinking the same thing. Did SM and her father neglect to get her medical care and she died of cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmxclearance