NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm turning blue now from holding my breath constantly since an hour ago.

Think of the time, money and energy that has been spent on this case.....and these "parents" know what happened the whole time! It's insane.

I hope there are no deals in this case! (Ummm....I think this might be the third time I've said this today....so forgive but repetition is for emphasis)

That's an excellent point.

Relentlessly trying to verify the information they have been told, by trying to find the mattress that contains Zahra. :(

ITA, my first thought when these rumors began...
I am going to drive 20 mins home from work (with HLN on the radio all the way) and am hoping for any news when I get home. Good Luck Searchers!!!

Police Find Mattress Matching Description Of Zahra's 2 min ago
Police found a mattress Tuesday matching the description of one they are looking for in connection with the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker, officials said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/index.html

Think of the time, money and energy that has been spent on this case.....and these "parents" know what happened the whole time! It's insane.

I hope there are no deals in this case! (Ummm....I think this might be the third time I've said this today....so forgive but repetition is for emphasis)

I hear you, sista!

Me three! I don't see her as the suzy homemaker sewing type.

No INDEED! She's not a Suzy homemaker type at all IMO.
But you know, people sometimes go to great legnths to cover their arses.

:crazy: I see nurse & posted at the same time. You must have hit refresh the same time I did lol!

That "sewing" rumor from the WCNC comments section was actually posted here, on Thread #18, several days ago. It was, I think, deleted - it was a rumor, after all - but I found it via a Google search. So if it winds up being true, it's a very interesting thing: how was this known days ago, and posted here? I think it will wind up being nothing more than a repeat of an earlier rumor.

HLN on and just covering the 'black out LOKO' drink and murder trial for ringleader on the Billings murders
Now a Boston textile mill on fire........
JVM will cover Zahra
at 4pm will cover news on Zahra

Dudley Shoals Elementary is at 1500 Dudley Shoals Road which is right in the area where they were searching yesterday, but is several miles from Christy Road where they are right now.

now the million dollar question is Zahra inside that mattress they found?

Gee whiz....this daddy's emotionless call to 911 is exactly what is spinning in my head right now.

Both of them: Go directly to the electric chair, do not pass go and do NOT collect 200 fricken dollars......

Please just find our girl!!!!!!

25518160_300X178.jpg

Police Find Mattress Matching Description Of Zahra's 2 min ago
Police found a mattress Tuesday matching the description of one they are looking for in connection with the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker, officials said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/index.html

From reading the article the mattress was not found on Christy Road right?
I'm confuzzled.

Sounds like the mattress was found before they went to Christy Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas