NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Discussion in 'Zahra Clare Baker General Discussion Threads' started by imamaze, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118459]Thread #31[/ame]

All past threads located at the bottom of the page...

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hickory Police Department immediately at (828) 328-5551, (828) 328-5551 or call 911 or *HP.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947]Zahra Baker timeline and media links only[/ame]

Please Continue Here...

2. Loading...

3. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Regarding social networks
    Regarding facebook,twitter, and myspace you can link but do not cut and paste. But the goal is to really only link to those that are directly linked to a case.
    IOW, we don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman , or postal carrier just because they know the main player. It just gets too invasive and half the time we are not even sure it is the right person. When a post starts out, I found 5 people with this name do you you think any of these are [insert person here]? that is not a good thing.
    It will often be up to mod discretion as to who can and cannot be linked, but the general rule of thumb is if they are named in the media specifically as having some role or are being questioned or have information then you are probably safe to link. No screen caps and no cutting and pasting. If a social media is set to private and you get in the back way and post what you see, that is not a good thing!Private means private.
    Just imagine if is you if you cannot decide and you shoulod be able to figure out if it is ok.
    You are free to discuss what you may come upon,but if it is just a lot of gossip and rumor it won't fly. People open facebook accounts and post whatever they want and to carry that as some sort of inside info is careless. but, sometimes there is really valuable information that may even come into evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.So, if you know for a fact it is the right person and they are named outright in the msm as someone linked to the case it should be fine. IF IT IS A MINOR DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
    If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where.
    The mods are listed at the bottom right of the forum under the index, they can generally help. If not, they will ask admin for guidance and we will all decide what is best.
    Generally we try not to invade everyone's privacy and if the linked information has no bearing on anything, then leave it out.
    We moderate here. Some people love it and some people hate it. Up to you to stay or go, choice is yours. Complaining about our rules doesn't help. if you have a suggestion or think of a better way, bring it on! We are far from perfect and welcome your input as long as it is civil and basically polite.

Rumors are not allowed! No sleuthing AY his facebook page or the London Dude. If you have questions please PM me or a Mod, we will be happy to help. Lets keep the threads dedicated to Zahra. Thank you.

Ima

4. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

On Thursday, a crime scene technician was seen measuring, photographing and collecting possible evidence. Authorities also removed furniture and pieces of paneling from inside the home

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...arges?ap=1&MP4

Reposting from last thread.

5. NCMOM

NCMOM Verified Insider

Also, a note about Facebook posts. I can post my own facebook stuff, right? As far as people of interest in this case posting something on my page. It is MY page. What about if someone comments on a post I made on someone else's page? Or "like's" posts?

6. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

bringing this question for NCMOM forward...

thank you for your response!

she said this in court or you heard it personally?

thanks again... just trying to make sense of the info...

7. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

OK, got to ask, how do you know this?

ETA: Did you speak with BS personally, Facebook comment, etc., etc.? It would help us understand some of the information you are sharing with us.

8. NancyA

NancyA New Member

Just bringing this over from the last thread, I was replying and it was locked before I could post.

ITA it would be nice if the various topics could be splintered off into separate threads as they are in other forums - are we allowed to make separate topic threads or do we have to wait until there is a dedicated forum for Zahra?

Mods?

9. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

IMA's second post at the top of this page explains the fb posts.

10. darnudes

darnudes Inactive

Patty your question from the last thread - "How do we know Adam Baker paid for Elisa Baker to go to Australia?"

I think some information came from various news links and other from various social networks.

11. nursebeeme

12. Meagain

Meagain New Member

At this point, I'd make a donation to WS if there could be at least a temporary forum for Zahra.

Pretty please?

13. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

We have to wait until a forum is started IF a forum is started.

14. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

lol, and if we get a forum there will be peeps saying they miss the single thread...it happens every time.

15. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

I think NCMOM was verified in a past thread as a local?

MOO

16. darlin gal

darlin gal New Member

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5741993&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32[/ame]

Rules regarding facebook/social networks.

You can link to main players pages and point in the direction of the comments (date/time) but you can't copy and paste comments.

I would think you could link to your own wall/profile if it is public.

17. Meagain

Meagain New Member

Since EB is clearly 'cooperating', well... what exactly would that mean because if she knew where the body was (or pieces of), wouldn't they have her by now?

Either...

1. EB is being coy. Giving out dibbles of info.
    2. EB didn't kill & dispose of her. Someone else did.

Right?

PS - I'm still curious if Zahra wore any jewelry like a necklace on a daily/constant basis. Just keep wondering if it could be one of the things they're looking for.

18. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

Hum, OK, do we have the links via MSM stating this information? The social networks stuff, I don't pay much attention too!

19. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

I have no thoughts on the theory that EB used BS's pics online, but funnily enough, when I saw pics of BS from the bond hearing, I actually thought it was EB. In fact, my first thought was how much better she looked than in her mugshot. The resemblence is uncanny if you mentally bridge the age gap between them.

20. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Active Member

Thanks, I can try to find it but I did read it here on WS (maybe through a newslink). I'm not positive I can find it because we have how many threads now? :)

21. nursebeeme

and court info (note typo on birthdate)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.