NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine doesn't have to look, I follow him around with pictures of woodchippers and ask questions about scuba gear when they have divers in the water, he is good with guns but our business partner is an expert (hobby level) so I ask him odd questions.

Lord forbid anyone come up missing in my immediate circle, the things I have asked people and my google history would bury me. From poisoning, electrical, now wood chippers, all level of decomp and various state statutes (especially if they are missing in Florida!).

And with Sunshine law, all your computer "activity" would be public knowledge. LOL

You know, just thinking....

If they're going to pump that water out in an hour, they're not even planning to screen or filter.

So whatever they're looking for must be 1) large and 2) heavy enough to sink to bottom.

Otherwise, if they were looking for anything that might be floating in the water, they'd definitely filter.

Makes me think that they think that--pardon the imagery--larger body parts, her whole body, or the prosthetic leg may be in there. Or maybe a combination of all.

This is my feeling, as well. On a huge level, I hope they find her intact. The chipper hypothesis is just too....ugh.

mr.teh usually acts interested, but when I said "fricking woodchipper" last night, that was his limit.

They are draining a pond near the site that has been searched the last couple days. Should be drained in an hour (less now).

From now on, no cooking dinner... only cold pizza. :dance:

Lucky. We're about to take my son out for dinner. It's his birthday. He wants to spend that time with his girlfriend so we'll be dropping them off and going somewhere quieter. ;)

And my itouch needs wi-fi, so I'll be wondering about this the whole time. :nerves:

mr.teh usually acts interested, but when I said "fricking woodchipper" last night, that was his limit.

My husband couldn't handle hearing that either tehcloser.

Lucky. We're about to take my son out for dinner. It's his birthday. He wants to spend that time with his girlfriend so we'll be dropping them off and going somewhere quieter. ;)

And my itouch needs wi-fi, so I'll be wondering about this the whole time. :nerves:

Sometimes it's hard to walk away from here. Last night (and again tonight) we had a softball game. It's was hard sitting there acting like I cared about a "old mans" baseball game when I was thinking about the latest news. So again tonight, I will go and sit and act like I care, lol, while thinking about the pond. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Happy birthday to your son!

Hmmm, someplace quiet, with wi-fi= public library. :crazy:

im jealous I live in the middle of no where with dial up and a pre-paid cheapo phone in a no service area! Just think how ignored hubby would feel if I had the luxurys of life...oh well more snuggle time while refreshing lol

Tonight at 9 PM ET I'll be hosting a show on the latest in the case.

Susan Filan: Former Prosecutor, current defense attorney.
Sheryl McCollum: Director of the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute
Dr. Richard Weinblatt: Former Police Cheif, The Cop Doc.

If you have a question or comment please call: 347-838-9781

Listen to the show Live here: http://tinyurl.com/2fo5dug

Happy birthday to your son!

Hmmm, someplace quiet, with wi-fi= public library. :crazy:

Thanks! I'll tell him. He's sullen and never speaks to me so it'll go over well, I'm sure. ;)

Excellent idea, but I'm fairly certain I can't bring food in....or stay quiet when something happens and I have to shout at the screen. Starbucks on the other hand....not as quiet, but wi-fi, and scones.

My husband couldn't handle hearing that either tehcloser.

Mine only knows she is missing I have not said a word about woodchippers etc to him, it just upsets him, he says " And I need to know this because?"He can't handle the gory details

Mine doesn't have to look, I follow him around with pictures of woodchippers and ask questions about scuba gear when they have divers in the water, he is good with guns but our business partner is an expert (hobby level) so I ask him odd questions.

Lord forbid anyone come up missing in my immediate circle, the things I have asked people and my google history would bury me. From poisoning, electrical, now wood chippers, all level of decomp and various state statutes (especially if they are missing in Florida!).

Thanks for lightening the mood for a moment! In RE: the google searches, and crime forum following, I just had that same thought the other day.

If anyone ever comes up missing in my circle LE will be astonished at the various murder and disposal methods I have researched extensively, lol. My goose will not only be cooked but served up on a silver platter with all the sides!

Sometimes it's hard to walk away from here. Last night (and again tonight) we had a softball game. It's was hard sitting there acting like I cared about a "old mans" baseball game when I was thinking about the latest news. So again tonight, I will go and sit and act like I care, lol, while thinking about the pond. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

dont do it ... stay home!!! are ya gonna get grounded if ya dont go? us who...lol.. push the thanks button alot, need people like u to carry the message of hope and love :)

the spot is significant because this is a business where Zahra's father works

I hear that! I'm already checking on connectivity at this greek place nearby. It's right next to S-bucks so I may have a chance....

im jealous I live in the middle of no where with dial up and a pre-paid cheapo phone in a no service area! Just think how ignored hubby would feel if I had the luxurys of life...oh well more snuggle time while refreshing lol

That would drive me insane, not having connection! Been there...hated it. :) Definite thumbs up on more snuggle time, though. (my hubby would prlly like that. i neglected him the past 2 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd