Found Safe ND - Anela Pristine Gipp, 7, with Charles Gipp, Ft. Yates, Sioux County, 6 Apr 2019

This doesn't look good. I hope LE is using his Facebook updates to find him.

He’s posting atm. I thought about sending him a supportive message to do the right thing but no way on earth am I going to be responsible for him harming his daughter. I’m leaving this one to the professionals and not touching it with a ten foot pole. I wish I could talk to him and came this close to sending him a message. Not doing it. No way am I going to risk aggravating him. I’m worried this is about to turn into a SM circus.

My advice is to those on SM not to post a comment, I fear this will agititate him and could be dangerous. Moo

(Alerting mods to situation unfolding)
@Tricia
@Harmony 2
@sillybilly
@Darling136

Last edited:
He’s posting atm. I thought about sending him a supportive message to do the right thing but no way on earth am I going to be responsible for him harming his daughter. I’m leaving this one to the professionals and not touching it with a ten foot pole. I wish I could talk to him and came this close to sending him a message. Not doing it. No way am I going to risk aggravating him. I’m worried this is about to turn into a SM circus.

My advice is to those on SM not to post a comment, I fear this will agitate him and could he dangerous. Moo
You are right to do that margarita25. He doesn't want to hear opposing mindsets.

Please don’t let this turn out like other recent cases, pleaaase...

Pins and needles here.

—-

ETA: His posts seem to indicate imo he doesn’t plan on harming his daughter. I hope this is the case.

Last edited:
I could be totally wrong but I don't get the impression from his wall that he has any intention of hurting his daughter. It looks like some custody fight in which he says his daughter doesn't want to go back. I hope it ends peacefully and safely for all.

I could be totally wrong but I don't get the impression from his wall that he has any intention of hurting his daughter. It looks like some custody fight in which he says his daughter doesn't want to go back. I hope it ends peacefully and safely for all.
While I agree, this midset also leads to what if he doesn't get his way then.. the if I can't have her nobody can etc.. He is posting on the local new fb as well... the safety of this girl is paramount. I would never engage unless its a family member looking for answers or willing to give information.. and even then, that is when their story is in msm.. This seems way to brazen for my liking..

While I agree, this midset also leads to what if he doesn't get his way then.. the if I can't have her nobody can etc.. He is posting on the local new fb as well... the safety of this girl is paramount. I would never engage unless its a family member looking for answers or willing to give information.. and even then, that is when their story is in msm.. This seems way to brazen for my liking..

You took the words out of my mouth.

If he can’t have her then what.

A little research indicates he’s likely not fond of LE—-there’s some major history there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back