Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the brother didn't get an answer to his knock then the neighbour told dad that they weren't finished yet. Why would the neighbour answer instead of Savanna just yelling out "won't be long" or something. Wonder if they opened the door for him, I'm guessing not.
Not good :notgood::notgood::notgood:

So the brother didn't get an answer to his knock then the neighbour told dad that they weren't finished yet. Why would the neighbour answer instead of Savanna just yelling out "won't be long" or something. Wonder if they opened the door for him, I'm guessing not.
Not good :notgood::notgood::notgood:

I'm thinking if the brother knocked and no one was home, then I think :moo: that yes, no one was home, and the neighbor and Savanna left the apartment. When the dad went up to check and the neighbor answered, that's just before the neighbor got back, without Savanna. :moo:

Is there a drug problem in the area where this apartment is located? Don't ask me why, but I'm wondering if this is drug related some how. :thinking:

Unsure about the area, but she's called people out for smoking meth around their children in separate status' this year. One in march and another on June 28, calling them pieces of s#!t for doing so. Seemed like she personally knew people who were doing this, not just throwing it out randomly.

I want to know who saw Savanna "outside" the complex at 2:30? And didn't her BF say she stopped answering his texts about 1:30? I'm going back and re reading but what time did she go to the neighbor's? And had she ordered the pizza before the neighbor came to ask for help, or did the neighbor say she'd just need her for a minute, so Savanna ordered the pizza thinking she'd be back before it was delivered? If she was expecting a pizza and wasn't back within a short amount of time I'd be like, what are you doing? Your pizza is here. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? the posts jump from June 23 to Aug. 17 on her page

FB has a "more recent posts" box that should come up at the bottom of a page to allow you to look at more posts from the current year. You have to click on it.

I have a bad feeling she's in that apartment somewhere. Wonder how well the police searched. And if she's not in there she's close by IMO. I'm sure that neighbor has not made a move without the family knowing, I'm sure they are watching her closely. I know I would be.

Did they really search the apartment 3 times?Hard to believe they wouldn't have seen something if she was there.It would have been hard to clean everything up and get rid of a body if she was killed.

Did they really search the apartment 3 times?Hard to believe they wouldn't have seen something if she was there.It would have been hard to clean everything up and get rid of a body if she was killed.

What if they didn't search that woman's apartment until Sunday -- she would have had time to do something with her. Or, maybe she left the apartment with the lady willingly under some false pretense and the lady had evil intentions?

I don't know what happened to her, but I know it can't be good. And I know the likely suspect is right there in that apartment building -- the last one to see her. It just frosts me! That lady's record needs to be examined. I hope they are doing that.

What if they didn't search that woman's apartment until Sunday -- she would have had time to do something with her. Or, maybe she left the apartment with the lady willingly under some false pretense and the lady had evil intentions?

I don't know what happened to her, but I know it can't be good. And I know the likely suspect is right there in that apartment building -- the last one to see her. It just frosts me! That lady's record needs to be examined. I hope they are doing that.

This!

I only hope she's being kept alive somewhere by someone who wants the baby. I pray they are taking care of her and that Savanna can somehow escape or call for help!

Random reminder: You may direct people to an interesting general"comment" on a related FB page (i.e. “see comment by ABC at time/date), but you may not discuss the content as it is considered rumor. Websleuths does not engage in rumor. Our experience is that, somewhere along the line, rumors mysteriously get spun into fact.

Posts discussing rumors are removed.

Please read The Rules:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

excerpt from:

The Rules: Social Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.)

This!

I only hope she's being kept alive somewhere by someone who wants the baby. I pray they are taking care of her and that Savanna can somehow escape or call for help!

I'm afraid that lady figured it was okay for the baby to be born a month early. I think it has already happened.

I'd be interested to know what time she stopped texting with the boyfriend. Was it before 2:30 pm when the brother and then dad went upstairs, or was it afterward?

I'd be interested to know what time she stopped texting with the boyfriend. Was it before 2:30 pm when the brother and then dad went upstairs, or was it afterward?

The last text was to her mother at 1:24 saying she was going to help the neighbor.

According to this news clip interview, with Savanna's Mother and sister, about 1:24 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sat., Aug. 19, 2017, is when the texting/communication stopped from Savanna's phone. So, potentially, she could have been gone about an hour before the brother went upstairs to get Savanna. That would leave plenty of time for her to "go missing" at the hand's of someone with bad intentions. (IMO)

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...help-find-her-missing-daughter-441447903.html

Me too. I'm also not counting out voluntary. There were some things on her fb that I felt implied she was overwhelmed - one example was about paying bills, another was about health issues during her pregnancy. Although I would have expected her to drive away if she were taking a break.

I agree with you as well. She seems pretty overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson