Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Dalagali, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalagali

Dalagali Well-Known Member

FARGO-MOORHEAD -- A woman from the Fargo-Moorhead area hasn't been seen since Saturday afternoon.

Family has contacted WDAY News saying 22-year-old Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind of Fargo is missing.

According to the Fargo Police Department she was last seen at 2:30 p.m. on August 19th.

Lafontaine-Greywind is 8 months pregnant, 5 foot 4 inches tall, with green eyes and has long brown hair.

The Fargo Police Department is currrently investigating the disappearance.

http://www.wday.com/news/north-dakota/4315025-fargo-woman-missing-last-seen-saturday-afternoon

http://www.wday.com/sites/default/f...64790_4951919267085284928_n.jpg?itok=D4yESYr4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread #1
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rgo-Moorhead-19-August-2017&highlight=Savanna

2. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

3. Whiskers16

4. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

5. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2 Arrested After Missing Pregnant Woman’s Newborn Was Allegedly Found in Their Apartment:

Police On Thursday, William Henry Hoehn, 32, and 38-year-old Brooke Lynn Crews were arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping, Fargo Police Chief David Todd said at a news conference on Friday.

The arrests come as police continue to search for 22-year-old Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, who was eight-months pregnant when she vanished on Saturday.

http://people.com/crime/two-suspects-arrested-missing-pregnant-fargo-woman-savanna-greywind/

FARGO - Fargo police have brought in special placenta-sniffing dogs from Minneapolis to aid in the search for clues in the disappearance of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind and discovery of a newborn baby believe to belong to her.

The specially-trained K-9 team began searching on Friday and continued on Saturday. Fargo police Chief David Todd would not reveal where they have been searching.

Fargo police on Friday also searched a cornfield and grove of trees near Dilworth, Minn., responding to information gathered in interviews and searches.

http://www.inforum.com/news/north-d...e-department-savanna-lafontaine-greywind-case

6. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Posting guidelines:

* Persons presenting themselves as experts or professionals in their field, or as case insiders, must be verified as such by Websleuths.

* Do not become personally involved in cases by reaching out to case players and then post about it on the forum. If members want to help, they should respond only to valid requests for volunteers.

* Do report valid information or tips to the proper authorities. DO NOT, however, post your tips on Websleuths.

* Comments and posts by readers/visitors of Law Enforcement (LE) facebook pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

more on posting about social media information and our rules are in the links below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Facebook-Twitter-etc&p=12080508#post12080508

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fargo Police Department Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/

Thread #1

mod note: Please thank this post to indicate you have read the posting guidelines and are aware of the forum rules.

7. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

This is horrifying......

8. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

9. samsmom

samsmom New Member

This has probably been asked and answered in the previous thread - but do we know if the two suspects have obtained lawyers? Or is that something that will happen next week? I ask because I'm hoping a lawyer may try to reason with them to give up the location of Savanna.

I cannot imagine what the family is going through. I have a 22 year old. Breaks my heart.

10. SadInFargo

SadInFargo New Member

Why was a new thread started?
    Seems counterproductive to split the chain of information.
    Just curious.

11. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

Can someone refresh my memory on the 4 men that LE was looking for? Was that even true? If so have they been found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

As far as her wanting a baby when she didn't have custody of any of her children, maybe this would be her opportunity to keep a baby? The boyfriend couldn't/wouldn't go for custody because then he would be implicated. There's the possibility CPS wouldn't get involved if she hid the child forever. We know those scenarios aren't exactly possible but look at the type of people they are...

13. tinkerbella

tinkerbella New Member

They were spoken to and were questioned regarding alibis.

14. JetsFan24

JetsFan24 New Member

I believe it has to do with threads getting too large for the server. The other thread is closed and the conversation is continued here.

15. Whiskers16

this is a normal practice on WS once a certain number of posts is reached. Thread 1 is linked at the beginning of Thread 2 etc. Just keeps one thread from getting hundreds of pages long I think.

16. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

They stopped talking after being arrested and asked for an attorney. My hope is that one of them is talking to LE about a plea bargain for their client!! Tell them where Savannah is!!!

17. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Don't worry, it definitely won't impact the conversation by starting a new thread. It happens in a lot of the cases. In some high profile cases there can be many many threads.

18. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

New threads are started after 1,000 posts.

19. SadInFargo

SadInFargo New Member

Thank you for clarifying.

20. DQN

DQN Former Member

I think the thread split is a good idea. In some cases there are 5 threads or more, if you just wanted to catch up you can read the last thread or 2nd to last, even the 1st thread then then last, as opposed to reading 2000 posts. It gives you a starting point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.