Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @italianangel! I only caught the tail end, so your recap was very appreciated.
Nobody asked about motive? I suppose they wouldn't answer anyway, but I am surprised nobody asked.

Absolutely crazy that they did not think the farmstead of interest until searchers went by themselves to search around. Anyone have a photo of the farmstead of the area?

Why not a murder charge outside of conspiracy?

That will likely change, if they can find evidence enough to support it. Seems like they have a lot of work to do yet. I can't imagine what exactly they are searching for, maybe a murder weapon? Also likely waiting on cause of death to be presented.

Your welcome. I pray for a fast investigation to get some autopsy results. Do these suspects realize how bad they are right now? Searchers found her body and the family and boyfriend will have the baby. Was it all worth it? Ending up in jail for the rest of your life, taking away a woman from their family and that baby will never have its mom.

That plastic and duct tape preserved a lot of evidence I'm sure. These two monsters are going down for this.

Thanks @italianangel! I only caught the tail end, so your recap was very appreciated.
Nobody asked about motive? I suppose they wouldn't answer anyway, but I am surprised nobody asked.

There was a question regarding fetal abduction but he didn't want answer due to ongoing investigation

Why not a murder charge outside of conspiracy?

I think once they process the crime scene and autopsy, there will be more charges in the appropriate jurisdiction. It's sounding like the murder probably occurred in Minnesota.

Why is child endangerment not in the charges? It's very risky for the baby to be taken a month early by non professionals. It could have died.

Dru Schodin was abducted in Grand Forks ND. Her body was found near Crookston MN. Alphonso Rodriguez received the death penalty.

Savannah found from recreational kayakers, her body found in plastic and duct tape
She was sent to Ramsey for an autopsy, still awaiting results
Court at 2pm in District Court in Fargo, Cass County
Conspiracy to Commit Murder max life in prison
Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping 20 years in prison
False lying to investigators 365 days

WOW

Sickening. Just horrible.

RIP, beautiful Savanna.

Those two will never again see the light of day, thank God!!

They don't have enough or released enough at least to prove who the murderer was.. that is why they are both charged with conspiracy. eventually one will be the actual murderer.

Those two will never again see the light of day, thank God!!

I hope so but don't be shocked if she flips on the guy who did the actual murder and is out a lot quicker then one would think.. I am sure her lawyer Is already preparing the "I was abused and it was all his idea" defense

Is the arraignment at 2pm eastern time or 3pm eastern time? They said 2pm, they are in central time right?

Poor Savanna :( She must have been terrified.

How will her family and boyfriend even recover from this tragedy?

Please God hold them gently.

The only way I could even begin to recover would be to make sure Savanna's daughter has the best life possible, surrounded by love. But I don't think I'd ever be able to let that little girl out of my sight.

I still can't over the fact that this baby survived. She's a little miracle.

County attorney states arraignment will be at 2pm---conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, giving false information

Not murder? Why just conspiracy?

Poor Savanna :( She must have been terrified.

How will her family and boyfriend even recover from this tragedy?

Please God hold them gently.

I don't know. It's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members