GUILTY ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #3

Angeline McCall on Twitter
Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 17m17 minutes ago
Hoehn now says that he saw blood all over the floor when he walked into the apartment on August 19th. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 15m15 minutes ago
Q: What did you do with all the blood?
Hoehn: He says he grabbed some towels and rags. He continues that he threw them away in West Fargo. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula on Twitter
Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 13m13 minutes ago
Video: Police ask what Hoehn did with the blood he said he found. Hoehn said he cleaned it up and threw the materials away in a dumpster in West Fargo. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 13m13 minutes ago
Q: What was in the bags?
Hoehn: I threw my shoes away, tennis shes. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 12m12 minutes ago
Court will now take a break until 3:10 p.m. #HoehnTrial

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 20s20 seconds ago
Video: Hoehn says Brooke told him "This is our baby, this is our family." He replied back to her, "What the ." #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 2m2 minutes ago
We are now coming back from break, and the video of Hoehn's police interview is starting again.
Crews: "This is our baby, this is our family."
Hoehn replied: 'What the *advertiser censored**?" #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 58s59 seconds ago
PD: Where is Savanna?
Hoehn: I don't know.
PD: She was in your apartment when you got home. What kind of condition was she in?
Hoehn: She left.
PD: Will, we know she didn't leave. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 1m1 minute ago
PD: Was Savanna alive when you got home?
Hoehn: Yep.
PD: Did something go wrong with the birth.
Hoehn: She was fine. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 59s59 seconds ago
Throughout this portion of the interview with police, William keeps his head down, mostly avoiding eye contact with the investigators. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD: Was the baby born vaginally?
Hoehn: I don't know. I wasn't there. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 2m2 minutes ago
Video: Hoehn said as far as he knows, the baby was Brooke's. #HoehnTrial

https://twitter.com/amccallWDAY/status/1042879710202613760
Will starts to think that he is going to get charged with murder. The detective tells him 'it's not up to me anyways.' The detectives press William Hoehn further for what happened, and they seem frustrated they haven't been able to get anywhere. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 31s32 seconds ago
Will starts to think that he is going to get charged with murder. The detective tells him 'it's not up to me anyways.' The detectives press William Hoehn further for what happened, and they seem frustrated they haven't gotten a straight answer. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Last edited:
Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 1m1 minute ago
Video: Police ask Hoehn where the baby was when Hoehn went to Wal-Mart. Hoehn says it was with Brooke in their pickup. When police stopped Hoehn and Brooke on an unrelated warrant on the night of Aug. 22, Hoehn said the baby was with them. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 1m1 minute ago
They were approached by police when Hoehn and Brooke were stopped on an unrelated warrant the night of Aug 22. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 5m5 minutes ago
The Greywind's testified yesterday that they saw Crews carrying a large bag. The Greywind's asked police to stop them, but they said it was 'unrelated.' #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 4m4 minutes ago
Video: police say they don't think Brooke could single-handedly pull this off. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 4m4 minutes ago
Police tell Hoehn that they don't think Brooke could pull this off all by herself. Hoehn responds, "I think you would be amazed." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: "This whole thing is crazy," Hoehn says during the interview. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 5m5 minutes ago
The Greywind's testified yesterday that they saw Crews carrying a large bag. The Greywind's asked police to stop them, but they said it was 'unrelated.' #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: police say they don't think Brooke could single-handedly pull this off. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 4m4 minutes ago
Police tell Hoehn that they don't think Brooke could pull this off all by herself. Hoehn responds, "I think you would be amazed." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: "This whole thing is crazy," Hoehn says during the interview. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 3m3 minutes ago
PD are now pressing for William to tell them where Savanna's body. "That's the big piece right now." #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

PD: You're stopping short.. The fact is that you're somebody who can help people (ie to find Savanna). You seem like the kind of guy that can help people, I don't know what's holding you up. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Video: police tell Hoehn about Google searches found on Brooke's phone regarding homebirths and if the baby keeps breathing if the mother stops breathing. #HoehnTrial

Raju Chaduvula‏ @raju_chaduvula 5m5 minutes ago
Video: police tell Hoehn not be to scared of Crews. "What are you afraid of?" #HoehnTrial

The interview is paused. It will be continued tomorrow at about 9 a.m. The trial is ended for today. #HoehnTrial

Angeline McCall‏ @amccallWDAY 3m3 minutes ago
The last moment in court today ends with police asking William Hoehn, "What are you afraid of? What is it?"
The State is not done reviewing this interrogation footage. The court will pick it up again tomorrow morning. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Make sure to tune into @WDAYnews tonight at 5, 6 and 10 for a full recap on what happened in court today. #HoehnTrial #SavannaGreywind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back