NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be worth checking the next-door neighbour thing with Kelly Jolkowski. Obviously, she would have to choose her words carefully but something like that wouldn't have escaped her notice. It'll probably turn out to have been some little old lady. :sheesh:

Might be worth checking the next-door neighbour thing with Kelly Jolkowski. Obviously, she would have to choose her words carefully but something like that wouldn't have escaped her notice. It'll probably turn out to have been some little old lady. :sheesh:

I was considering contacting his mother on Facebook, but I don't know if that would be inappropriate or not.

I was considering contacting his mother on Facebook, but I don't know if that would be inappropriate or not.

I tried to contact her through the ProjectJason website to see if she was aware of the Samuel Sherman case but never got a response. Best of luck.

Does anyone know why Project Jason is no longer available? Projectjason.org

Does anyone know why Project Jason is no longer available? Projectjason.org

Strange. Cached version of January 14th shows it was down then too, so it's not a quick glitch. And according to Whois, the domain doesn't expire until October 2020, but I don't know how to interpret any of the other info from there. Is anyone in contact with Kelly? Is she okay?

Strange. Cached version of January 14th shows it was down then too, so it's not a quick glitch. And according to Whois, the domain doesn't expire until October 2020, but I don't know how to interpret any of the other info from there. Is anyone in contact with Kelly? Is she okay?

Maybe try contacting Jeff J. on Facebook? He was active on FB on Sunday.

Maybe try contacting Jeff J. on Facebook? He was active on FB on Sunday.

If it was an emergency I would consider that, but not now. To me it would feel like intruding on his privacy.

Did we ever find out what happened to Project Jason? Is it now defunct?

[video=youtube;gVh0bvwHfIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVh0bvwHfIQ[/video]

This video came out about a month ago from a girl who talks mysteries and murders. Nothing particularly new or earth-shattering in it, but it is cool to see people discuss this case since it's pretty off the radar now.

Oh btw, I recently messaged Jason's mother Kelly on Facebook, but she has not replied. I don't believe she has even seen the message, as it didn't show a checkmark seen symbol. My guess is that she isn't a very active user

Random question but do we know exactly what Jason's car was in the shop for?

Also, was this the first time Jason had walked to the school/work or had he walked other times since his car had been in the shop?

Random question but do we know exactly what Jason's car was in the shop for?

It had been damaged in a hailstorm.

Also, was this the first time Jason had walked to the school/work or had he walked other times since his car had been in the shop?

He walked there regularly - possibly daily - while he was a student. He graduated from Benson two years before his disappearance.

It had been damaged in a hailstorm.

He walked there regularly - possibly daily - while he was a student. He graduated from Benson two years before his disappearance.

What I'm asking is if this was the first time he walked to school since his car was in the shop.

What I'm asking is if this was the first time he walked to school since his car was in the shop.

There would be no reason for him to do so. He was heading to the school that day because both he and his driver knew where it was and it was the most convenient place to meet.

4727DMNE4.jpg
4727DMNE.jpg
4727DMNE1.jpg
4727DMNE2.jpg
4727DMNE3.jpg

Images 4 and 5: Age progressed to 27 years and 31 years
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4727dmne.html
Name: Jason Anthony Jolkowski
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 13, 2001
Location Last Seen: Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska

[h=2]Physical Description[/h] Date of Birth: June 24, 1981
Race: White
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: White "Chicago Cubs" or "Sammy Sosa" T-shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, blue "Cubs" cap, and also carrying a red work t-shirt with "Fazolli's" on it.

Maybe it back from Jason's disappearance is his boss and a large circle of human trafficking that is surely covered by the government? It is not explained otherwise, there is not the slightest trace in this case. It is definitely the perfect crime!

What do you think?

Although I do not agree with your theory, however, when I read it, I have to admit that I found it really brilliant and original and I am really amazed! Indeed, it could have happened! Extremely genius theory, you left me speechless! :great: :cheers: :fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck