GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by justiceforjuliette, Apr 9, 2011.

1. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

:seeya: I can't take credit for it - just thought others may find it moving as I did and keep the interest up in the search for justice...three years is too long!

2. JeannieC

JeannieC New Member

I apologize. I should have worded that better or written more of my thoughts. I was referring to the Judge Advocate giving her power of attorney. I too come from a military family. My son AF, ex-husband Army, brothers AF, brother-in-law AF, and a whole bunch of cousins and uncles, AF, Marines, Army, and Navy.

I do know there are things you don't go to your CO about and there are things you can go to a JA for.

I know she has power of attorney over his child but I'm not sure about representing him with LE. I think she does because of previous posts but I could be wrong.

When my nephew was killed my brother and his family lived in the same town as the base. It was all over the news. My brother was scheduled for deployment. The AF delayed his deployment. He didn't go to them they called him in and told him his orders had been changed. He was scheduled to leave the day his son was buried.

He was sent at a later date. I do understand how the military works and I know he can't ask them to get involved in the investigation.

I guess I need to be more specific when I answer a post. I apologize for being so vague.

Thanks for all your information

3. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

ah Jeannie I'm not use to people knowing about the real Military way of life. I apologize too assuming you where not affiliated. HOOYA for AF...heheehhehe

4. JeannieC

JeannieC New Member

I'm with you on that! I salute all our military. Its a tough job and I doubt that I could ever do what they do! Its tough on the wives and families too!

I commend you, your family, and your husband. We are all proud of you!:fireworks:

5. pinkfly

pinkfly Well-Known Member

A prayer for Jaelyn today; that she might have happy memories of her twin and that she has the stability in her life to deal with the knowledge she will grow into.

6. justiceforjuliette

justiceforjuliette New Member

I have been in contact with Brandon....I am hoping he will answer more questions, but it doesn't seem like he wants to talk.

7. Noway

Noway Montana

Bumping for Juliette.

8. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

Unbelievable.

Is there some REASON you don't want this case looked at?

Why does she want media attention? Are you serious?

9. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

My money is on Dustin.

And this case needs to be so out there that LE is embarrassed.

They were getting drunk, smoking pot (and I bet harder stuff) playing loud music with Brandon passing out on couch (accd to him)

Prior signs of abuse/neglect

Dustin beat someone with a baseball bat weeks before this murder (showing his ability to snap and be violent)

And some form of his DNA was found on that baby's shirt.

And really............this is the best LE can do???????? I'm pretty sure any of us could "solve" this case.

This makes me so mad........I had to vent.

10. JeannieC

JeannieC New Member

Has anyone been in touch with Juliette's mother? Does anyone know where she is, I mean exactly where she is? What about her parents, have they spoken to you?

I can't imagine her just moving away and never trying to find out about her baby. But, I can't imagine a mother living with two men, drinking, doing drugs, and either abusing her child or allowing her to be murdered either.

She's a piece of work.....

It breaks my heart that she now has Juliette's little sister and probably in the same environment. Different city, different house, different guys but probably that poor baby is going through the same thing.

Sorry, I just get so angry thinking about what happend to Juliette and Jaelyn and probably the other baby. She doesn't deserve to be walking around free and neither do Dustin and Brandon.

I don't think any of the three have a conscience. We all know they don't have morals.

11. LCoastMom

Bumping this post as a reminder who this is about.

Two little girls who deserve justice. Two little lives forever changed.

Three adults who know the truth yet refuse to do the right thing.

A family who has tried to get answers for three years and a system that has ignored them. A father who serves our country and our country has deserted him.

12. JeannieC

JeannieC New Member

Have you heard anything at all? How is your brother doing? I hope he's getting home soon.

Bumping for Justice for Juliette!

13. LCoastMom

JfJ posted on FB (tonight) that he just made it home safely...

14. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Juliette needs to not be forgotten... I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner to bump her thread up from page 6...

15. JeannieC

JeannieC New Member

Is there any news or anything happening? Glad her Daddy is home safe!

Still praying for justice!

16. LglNrs

LglNrs Verified Expert

17. LglNrs

LglNrs Verified Expert

18. amymarie

amymarie Well-Known Member

When was the third daughter born? It sounds like it was during the court proceedings so isn't she legally considered his? And if not, can't the father's family submit DNA for the paternity test?

I just hope this family is fighting just as hard for this child as they are for the one they lost. I'd hate for her to face the same fate.

This story is heartbreaking though. Has it been confirmed the boyfriend's DNA was on the shirt or is that just rumor?

19. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

Another precious angel lost :(. I will keep checking this thread and googling hoping this case will go to trial!

20. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Dustin's DNA was found on her clothing, I believe her shirt.

WHEN that DNA got there (the twins were not bathed frequently and may not have had clothes washed either) is not known.

What kind of DNA it was, (blood, saliva, etc) is not known either.

This is the video the DNA is mentioned in:

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1053079505001