GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Praying for justice for Juliette and for her sister, aunt, father, and family. I pray for justice for her mother even if that justice puts her behind bars. I pray for protection for Juliette's little sister.

I'm so tired of children being murdered, beaten, abused, abducted, abandoned, and sold and no one pays for these crimes.

We need justice in America. Protections for our children. Hard punishment for the offenders.

Justice for Juliette has taken far too long................... God please hear our prayres!

I swear I came and posted here on November 2nd... but a few times in the last month I have said "I SWEAR I posted that..."

So... Happy VERY late birthday to J and J... 6 years old...

My daughter has a birthday next week. She also has a sister who is very close...
I think about you girls quite frequently when I see my girls. This year for Christmas they wanted a dollhouse...
While I was shopping for things for my girls... I thought about how you girls couldn't play with your Christmas presents together.

It is a very helpless feeling... knowing that I think we've done everything in our power... and continue to do everything in our power...
Yet it just isn't enough. There needs to be Justice for Juliette. For her sister. For her Daddy. For her Auntie. For her family.
I'm sorry that we haven't been able to do that.

justice5.jpg

"I just want people to stand up. I want people across this country to stand up.
I want you to remember this little girl, I want you to fight for her so that justice is served."
- Juliette's Aunt Monica

juliette3.jpg

My girls are counting down the days until Christmas...
They are going to the Nutcracker tomorrow and having an early Christmas with their Dad's family this weekend.
My girls are into ballet... REALLY into ballet... most of what they are getting this year... ballet related.

juliette03.jpg

I wonder Juliette... what you would want for Christmas this year?

juliette04.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340?sk=wall

I come here with hope everyday. It seems all we have is hope. Hope that someone will move in the right direction for justice. Hope that someone will speak out and tell the truth about what happened to Juliette. Hope that justice will prevail.

I cry when I think of Juliette, get angry, get frustrated. I don't understand how this could happen and no one has been arrested. No one has been made to answer for the wrong that was done to this beautiful baby girl.

I really question what is going on with LE. Not just in this case but in so many others. Why is LE having such a hard time arresting the guilty party? It seems we have so many laws to protect the innocent that the guilty are going free. Not that a innocent person should ever go to prision but have we tied LE's hands? I really don't understand.

I have a suggestion. Arrest all three and see who speaks up first. They were all there. All drinking and why not all responsible? Why should their lives go on as usual and Juliette's life has been taken. Just like so many other cases here on WS. No one ever gets arrested, no one pays for their crimes.

I'm angry! Juliette should be excited and waiting for Christmas to come. Instead, her sister waits without her.

Precious little girl you are loved by so many and will forever be missed.

Yes, arrest all three... but why not arrest her mother for the condition she and her sister were in? Why not arrest her for neglect?
You can't prove who abused the twins, fine. But she certainly was responsible for making sure they weren't neglected.
Why wasn't that charge even brought?

I will fully admit that THIS is my case. I write letters, I make phone calls, I hope that we have ALL missed something that can be done.
I have a blonde, blue eyed little girl that was premature. I have girls who are less than a year apart and everyone thinks they are twins.

I also have a very very deep sense of loyalty to our troops. Odd, since I don't really come from a military family.
However, seeing this happen to someone who was serving our country and continues to do so even after we did not get him justice?
That just REALLY makes me angry, I'm doing everything I can and I will still be here doing that when something is done about it. :twocents:

And things like this?? Are the coolest things I've ever seen. I bet Juliette would agree. (You might cry.) :seeya:

[video=youtube;YHwa-Iq1Bx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHwa-Iq1Bx4[/video]

We aren't going away... someone might as well talk now.

Juliette's twin sister had her first Christmas concert... without Juliette. I can't imagine my girls doing something like that alone.

juliette19.jpg

julietteg38.jpg

I wish that Juliette had still been here for this Christmas.
I wish she had been opening presents with her sister, like my girls did...

juliette010.jpg

I wish she had been playing with her new toys...

juliette015.jpg

And playing with the things that weren't toys... but were lots more fun.

julietteg29.jpg

I wish more than anything that there had never been a reason for me to know who Juliette was.
We shouldn't even know this baby girl's name. She should be sleeping peacefully after an awesome Christmas, with her sister.

Since none of that is possible... I wish there could be Justice for Juliette, her twin sister and her family.

Thank you for keeping Juliet on the front page. I don't have the ability to fight this along side you right now but please know you're not alone, Juliet, her sister, her daddy, her family and her supporters deserve to see her justice. Those responsible deserve to be in prison.

MsF do you know what the status on Juliette's twin is? Is Dad/family going to go for custody?

MsF do you know what the status on Juliette's twin is? Is Dad/family going to go for custody?

Juliette's twin IS with Dad's family and has been since this happened.
Dad has her and his parents have her when he is deployed.

The woman who birthed them has not seen her since this happened as far as I know.
I do not know the status on her third child, as far as I know she still has that one.

I don't want to be selfish... but I can't come here and allow Juliette to stay off the 1st page for very long.
It's the only other thing I can do... besides contacting media and making sure everyone is aware of what happened to her.

juliette03.jpg

It is mind boggling what it takes sometimes to get justice for a child. So many get away with horrible things. I just don't understand.

I keep hoping and praying that Juliette and her sisters, Dad, and family will get the justice they deserve. I pray that the younger sister is safe and is never neglected or abused as her older sisters were.

1,299 days ago Juliette was murdered.

31,176 hours of time to work on her case.

I guess that isn't enough days for them...
To find time to investigate her case...
Or even be nice to her family...

Because after all... he made it pretty clear Juliette is just another "dead baby case."
How this man saying that to a grieving family isn't news worthy... I have no idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have spent more time on Juliette than they have.

I'm so sorry Juliette and J... you deserved, so much better.

julietteg17.jpg

juliette19.jpg

juliette3.jpg

[video=youtube;XE0hA-s_c5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE0hA-s_c5c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;7Grhp5orfKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Grhp5orfKI&feature=related[/video]

It is horrendous that there's been no arrest in this case. Arrest them all and I'll bet someone would talk. Of course our justice system doesn't work that way. I hope and pray something breaks soon so there's justice for this beautiful angel.

Bless her sweet little heart. I don't understand why this can't be solved. Her poor daddy has suffered so much, not even gaining any closure by seeing the prosecution of the person or people who killed his baby girl. It's so, so, so wrong.

I came across Juliette's story awhile back and followed it some when I was still a WS lurker. I saw and signed the petition on change.org targeted at Congress - what about starting a petition directed at the DA / Judges in the County specifically for Juliette?

Is this an election year in Scottsbluff for county elected officials? If so, no one wants bad publicity by leaving a case like this open. I'm sure that they are already contacting local media, but, maybe approaching it from a different angle would help?

I am sorry for this family's loss and the runaround that they are getting. God bless Juliette's aunt for keeping this in the public eye.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back