GUILTY NE - Kailee Clapp, 14, McCook, 13 Jan 2011

What a tragedy :maddening:
My heart goes out to her friends and family.
I hope justice will be served on this.. sounds like there is a lot of evidence to go on. NE has death penalty but sounds like they don't use it.. only 3 executed since '76

Well, in this case, they should use it.

Thanks to everyone for posting the information in this case, as MSM doesn't have much on it at all. This is such an awful murder. Legal execution is too mild.

I do not personally "know" the perp but a student in the school he was kicked out of told me that the perp (stathis or whatever his name is) asked him for a ride from McCook to Bartley last year and he declined to give him one as he thought the perp was a pretty weird character. He said the perp was nothing but problems. I didn't ask him to elaborate but my understanding is that it was a good idea to not be associated with him.

sbm

Her body was found in Bartley..Maybe he lives there but hangs out in McCook? Also, do we know where his g/f lives & if she went to school with Kailee?

RIP Kailee, and prayers for family and friends.

14Car: Maybe you should edit out mom's phone number? There's no limit to the creeps on the internet, who could use that info to do harm....

sbm

Her body was found in Bartley..Maybe he lives there but hangs out in McCook? Also, do we know where his g/f lives & if she went to school with Kailee?

His girlfriend is a minor, so us sleuthing her is a no, no. :)

Probably nothing, but when they were showing video of the bed, did anyone else notice the holes in the drywall?

Video of bed---don't know when it was taken>the unmade bed

MarcK: lock windows and doors; have nice big dog.
MarcK: Other way to get in is through the internet; little legislation protecting children on the internet (from intrusion).

Probably nothing, but when they were showing video of the bed, did anyone else notice the holes in the drywall?

I did. Looked like two punch holes and something similar to a pointed object (dresser or the like) concave next to the punch holes.

I have actually put my back through a wall before (long story, involves great heights and a ladder) and it made a mark similar to that of the concave.

Video showing the area, including the alley behind Kailee's house.

http://www.knopnews2.com/index.php?...em&id=467:a-familys-worst-nightmare&Itemid=50

The area where the blood was, is very large. It is about as long as half the width of the alley. The alley is large enough for a car to drive down.

This is almost a body sized pool of blood. Especially if only the upper body is bleeding.

If you shoot someone or stab them or hit them over the head, then grab them and go there isn't going to be that much blood there.

What did they do to her in that alley that caused that much blood loss?

It had to hit an artery or she had to be there for a length of time bleeding. An artery probably wouldn't be a puddle. So she almost had to be there for a length of time.

And how did they then transport her anywhere without getting blood everywhere? (Or maybe they did.) Did they just commit the entire crime right there in the alley and then simply move the body itself?

Wow.

Video showing the area, including the alley behind Kailee's house.

http://www.knopnews2.com/index.php?...em&id=467:a-familys-worst-nightmare&Itemid=50

The area where the blood was, is very large. It is about as long as half the width of the alley. The alley is large enough for a car to drive down.

This is almost a body sized pool of blood. Especially if only the upper body is bleeding.

If you shoot someone or stab them or hit them over the head, then grab them and go there isn't going to be that much blood there.

What did they do to her in that alley that caused that much blood loss?

It had to hit an artery or she had to be there for a length of time bleeding. An artery probably wouldn't be a puddle. So she almost had to be there for a length of time.

And how did they then transport her anywhere without getting blood everywhere? (Or maybe they did.) Did they just commit the entire crime right there in the alley and then simply move the body itself?

Wow.

Wow! is right.

I heard the RUMOR it was a stabbing, back when it first happened. Mutilation was also mentioned. I also heard the RUMOR that she was put in a trunk to be transported and that there is plenty of blood evidence in said trunk. All RUMOR but makes sense.

I find all of the cases we discuss on here to be disturbing but this case is really, really, disturbing me. I guess because this is so sinister to me. To think you could go to sleep thinking your child is also asleep only to wake up and find she had been murdered by another teenager is hard for me to comprehend.

Kailee had so many friends and good friends at that. Why on earth would this animal do this? I pray that her family and friends can find peace somehow. I will be praying for them.

Wow! is right.

I heard the RUMOR it was a stabbing, back when it first happened. Mutilation was also mentioned. I also heard the RUMOR that she was put in a trunk to be transported and that there is plenty of blood evidence in said trunk. All RUMOR but makes sense.

If this was a stabbing then she was there for quite a while. Unless they hit like the jugular or something, that is just an extreme amount of blood even for a stabbing.

If they did everything there and then simply transported and dumped... that would make sense though. That would be incredibly brazen however.

I wonder who saw her at 3:30 am:waitasec:

I often get up to use the bathroom or let the dogs out at that time of morning, and I usually look in my daughters room just to check. I often turn off her TV or
her stereo in the middle of the night as well. Maybe her mom did that at 3:30.

If this was a stabbing then she was there for quite a while. Unless they hit like the jugular or something, that is just an extreme amount of blood even for a stabbing.

If they did everything there and then simply transported and dumped... that would make sense though. That would be incredibly brazen however.

There would be a lot of blood if he cut her throat (I hate writing this, sorry). It would have been that much if she was there for a little while bleeding out, but I do not think she could survive with that much loss.

Wow, pretty horrible stuff if true, and he would have been only 16 at the time those posts were made.

I don't want to perpetuate rumors, but it was posted prior and it's a strange coincidence otherwise.
Therapy isn't enough to help with violent tendencies of this magnitude.
He should not have been released.

Patty G there has been no boyfriend reported in the media and the FB buzz hasn't mentioned her having a boyfriend.

I have someone posting on my YouTube channel under one of the videos of Nancy's show from last night. I won't post the comments, but here is the video. Just click on You Tube at the top of the video or watch this video on YouTube and then you will be able to read the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funeww4w0uM

Disturbing info in this article:

http://www.suite101.com/content/mis...ee-clapps-body-found-suspect-arrested-a337562

Snip:

The remains of 14 year old Nebraska girl, Kailee Clapp, were found late Friday afternoon, January 21, 2011. The little girl’s body was found on the property of the Bartley Cemetary, which is about 15 miles east of McCook, Nebraska. Her body is reportedly mutilated and partially dismembered.

Law enforcement are not saying how Kirkpatrick is connected to Kailee, but he reportedly sent a threatening message to Kailee, at approximately 3:30 a.m., on the date of her disappearance.

(ETA: I had not seen that info before, sorry if it is a duplicate)

It's pretty clear to me that although Kailee was seen in her room and getting ready for bed, this was NOT the case. IMO, there was communication going on throughout the evening with perhaps a friend or perhaps an ex or at least someone.

With text messages and phones going on silent, teenagers do a lot of things that their parents are not even aware of. Again, IMO, she left the house on her own accord, but walked into a trap of some sort. Now it's a waiting game to see if only one person is involved or perhaps more are involved.

Makes sense Patty G. I can't understand any reason she would leave her house after she receives threatening text messages.

All just MHO but I think it's as simple (and horrifying) as this:

-Bad guy texts Kailee wanting to talk at 3:30 am
-Kailee goes outside to talk to bad guy. Bad guy kills Kailee outside near the door (heated argument? bad guy planned it? IDK but I am surprised no one heard anything? Maybe they did and we just don't know)
-Bad guy takes Kailee's body somehow to the cemetary, planning to dismember and bury her (harder than bad guy thinks? car drives up and scares bad guy? IDK)

It's truly so senseless and sad :(

:rose: Rest in peace beautiful Kailee :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie