GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

I read that Kerra was in third grade.

The fitness day was Tuesday. She went missing on Wednesday.
My thought was maybe the fitness day was traumatic for her and she
did not want to go back.

And this is just MOO.....

I can see that as a reason for not wanting to go to school. I was always a thin kid, and kind of athletic.....but I dreaded those days when we had the fitness test because I could not do the pull ups. I felt bad about it, too.

I hope she's just hiding somewhere because she's afraid she'll be in trouble for missing school. Please let that be the case!

I can see that as a reason for not wanting to go to school. I was always a thin kid, and kind of athletic.....but I dreaded those days when we had the fitness test because I could not do the pull ups. I felt bad about it, too.

I hope she's just hiding somewhere because she's afraid she'll be in trouble for missing school. Please let that be the case!

Yeah, I kept praying that she would be hiding in that white church on the north end of the school parking lot...:cry:

I am praying for her safe return. I hope she just ran off because she was being teased and bullied at school. I just want her found alive and well. Please Lord help that child find her way back home safe.

She could well be too scared to go home,too scared to show herself...But, it's been quite a while since she went missing... Sure hope she didn't run into some creep after she left the Subway. Is it known if she bought anything ? She was spotted inside. Wonder if she wanted to buy a sandwich for lunch that day ? I do feel she wasn't into going into school that day. Fitness Day the day before might well be the reason why...MOO

Patrol: Parents "cooperative" in search

Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says the parents of a missing 8 year old girl have been cooperative as authorities search for their daughter, but they have not officially been cleared in the case.

Bartling says the biological parents and the stepfather have been interviewed, and while cooperative they are "persons of interest" because they were the last persons to see Kerra.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=rwjef255
RBBM

Hmmmmm.?

She didn't walk from subway to the school?

I thought Kerra walked towards the school, but never made it onto school property. The principal seemed sure that she didn't ever reach the school grounds.

Maybe she was afraid to go in because she missed the bell, and didn't want to be in trouble for being late....so she tried to go somewhere else and got lost....or worse.

The bag she may have had in her possession:

missing1.jpg

http://media.ruralradio.com/images/missing1.jpg

Patrol: Parents "cooperative" in search

Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says the parents of a missing 8 year old girl have been cooperative as authorities search for their daughter, but they have not officially been cleared in the case.

Bartling says the biological parents and the stepfather have been interviewed, and while cooperative they are "persons of interest" because they were the last persons to see Kerra.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=rwjef255
RBBM

Hmmmmm.?

I'm confused by this. I thought there were witnesses who saw her at Subway AFTER she was dropped off at school by her stepfather?????

I'm confused by this. I thought there were witnesses who saw her at Subway AFTER she was dropped off at school by her stepfather?????

YES!!!! VERY confusing..... Maybe these Witness are only what the principal is saying and haven't been completely checked out by LE ?

:banghead:

stepdad or mom could have driven around the block and picked her up again.

I think they are saying its not likely but SOP is parents are poi's until proven otherwise and this early i doubt anything has been proven.

Some questions came to my mind...sorry if they are o/t or have already been answered.

1. When they say that she never arrived at or in school, what exactly does that mean? In my elementary school (late 1980s and it was pretty small) upon entering the school building we didn't immediately go to our own classrooms. We either went to the gym or to a multipurpose room in the winter, or to the schoolyard in the summer, to wait for the first bell to ring. We were kind of herded into clusters by grade while we waited, but until the bell rang and we went to our actual classrooms, nobody took attendance.

2. How or by whom was it confirmed that she was dropped off?

OH Wow! Great find!
I hated fitness day as a child, especially since I was overweight!
It was hard for me to do all the things my friends were doing
:(
ETA: and YES I got picked on badly

So did I, and I wasn't even overweight. Just clumsy and shy. I did develop an eating disorder at age ten that I'm still fighting, though. Thanks, former classmates!:banghead:

Is it me or is it odd they haven't mentioned the names of her Bio dad or Stepfather....?

The FBI has now joined the investigation and search. A Team Adam consultant from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), of Alexandria, Va., also has arrived to help in the search.

Wilson was last seen by her stepfather at 8 a.m. Wednesday, as he dropped her off at school. Bartling has said authorities were told the girl had been dropped off at the west doors of the Mitchell Elementary School.

The school's principal, Kirk Kuxhausen, has said that the girl never made it to school grounds and was spotted at a local Subway restaurant Wednesday morning. Bartling would not confirm those reports, saying, “We know she did not enter the school.”

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110922/NEWS97/110929904/191

Is it me or is it odd they haven't mentioned the names of her Bio dad or Stepfather....?

Stepfather was named in a post on fb last night. Not sure if I can post it here since it came from fb. Haven't seen anything about bio dad though other than he was interviewed. :/ Yes I agree it is a little odd that they haven't been officially named yet in the media.

Just wondering if anyone here knows or has had the opportunity to see if there are any unsolved cases?

FYI ~ Nancy Grace is suppose to be covering this story tonight.

Is LE not taking the Subway sighting(s) as fact, since they say the parents/family were the last to see her? It sounds like the school is awfully anxious to push the Subway theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back