NE NE - Michael Anderson, 43, & Paige Miller, 23, Omaha, 22 July 2010

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Snick1946, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Snick1946

Snick1946 Active Member

2. Loading...

3. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

Snick, Do you know if information can be gleaned from the FOIA? It is maddening that there has been no update. We don't even know how the victims were murdered. WTH is going on with OPD? And the media in Omaha?

wm

4. YellowDog

YellowDog New Member

Two questions.

1. Why is the OPD so secretive about how the couple was murdered at the zoo? Could it be they were stabbed to death?

2. What color was Dr. Anderson's SUV? Was the model year 2008 or older?

Interesting that both of these cases as well as the Hunter/Sherman murders involved two victims.

5. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

YD, The Anderson case thread is here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84735&highlight=anderson+omaha

It is strange, the Hunter Sherman murders occured in Mar 2008, then the Anderson murders (M/S) about a year later in 2009, then the zoo murders in July 2010, all about a year apart. I am not buying into the murder/suicide theory in the Anderson case. It just doesn't make sense. What in the world is going on with Omaha PD? None of these cases have been solved!

wm

6. Snick1946

Snick1946 Active Member

FWIW, the case mentioned in this thread vanished from public view right after my last post and utterly nothing has been heard since.
    I am active on the 'Omaha Double Murders' thread. That case involved a son of a prominent local doctor and at least there is still public interest. Sadly, this one was two probable druggers.
    There is indeed a heirarchy in these cases, sad to say..

7. peeples

peeples New Member

I wonder if any family members could be tracked down on say FB or something and just asked Hey whatever happened.... type of thing..

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From April 2015:

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/sis...cle_b1c325ba-0a29-5c3f-bc42-e702727e1383.html